Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kisivaj

exactly this line cracked me up too...🤣

hilarious post poca 😆...
and yes i too like abhay-misha scenes...and i liked the way misha is trying to be independent by taking difficult steps and not crying loads of tears over it...she got cheered up when she found mount college won the competition...she was too gud today...

Thank you, honey. I am not liking the way the Dobriiyaals are almost forcing Misha to forgive them and Piya is actually piling on Misha, Why don't they give her time and space and let her sort out the issues inside her? I know Piya means well but sometimes YOU SHOULD JUST LET THE PERSON BE. I just love Misha's spirit and i think that is the reason Abhay likes her too. 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: I-love-Roses

Haha pata nahi aaj ki raat kitni khaas hogi

Khaas kya hogi , agar writers ko samose aur 2 rupaye waali chaai mill rahi hogi , to dimaag mein ghaas hogi. 😆
--sunshine-- thumbnail
aaj ki raat hona hai kya paana hai kya khona hai kya...don movie song
arey poco time pass kr rahe hai yeh log apne maha episode k liye😆
and dialogues agar sid se write krvale toh show hit ho jaye
he is original peice
and really ur post made me ROFL🤣

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

aaj ki raat hona hai kya paana hai kya khona hai kya...don movie song
arey poco time pass kr rahe hai yeh log apne maha episode k liye😆
and dialogues agar sid se write krvale toh show hit ho jaye
he is original peice
and really ur post made me ROFL🤣

Thank you. Fillers aur dragging to is show ki khaas adaa hai. Dekha nahin, kabhi kabhi to apni writing se maar hi daalte hain. 🤣
sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol poco!!  this is just what i was thinking when i saw todays episode! itna kya badha chadha ke bol rahe hai!! aaj ki raat dekhte hain kya hoga? my god it was sooo overly dramatic! of all the things that actually were dramatic in this show, they chose to use this horrible dialogue here?!! LOL!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu.p

lol poco!!  this is just what i was thinking when i saw todays episode! itna kya badha chadha ke bol rahe hai!! aaj ki raat dekhte hain kya hoga? my god it was sooo overly dramatic! of all the things that actually were dramatic in this show, they chose to use this horrible dialogue here?!! LOL!

Thank you. 😃...wahi too yaar. Build up kar rahe ho to dhung se karo. Kya 1970s ki filmon ke dialogues or scenes chipkaa rahe ho. 🤣
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
poco. i agree. it's was too funny, and waahayat. kya dinbar directors saab sohothe rehe te hai. 😡I mean these kind of falthu dialogues are like always all over the show now and then. ekta madam, app to mahan hai.I agree "Aj raat" dialogues is too lame,, and reminded of that song "Aaj ki raat hona he kya, pana hai kaya"''''😆. I mean come cvs i know u have ekta madam giving u headaches but  u can a break leg there (at least have a small effort). poco, thanks for the post. I just took excruciating final of u.s. his, and have one chem in few hours. thanks made my day . love u, and excuse my poor hindi. I just try to grasp the best as I can. I know my father might want to ripp his hair out from his head for my poor hindi, and offending my Indian heritage. toodles, off to my stupid world of chemistry, and hopefully catching with that sleep which I have not gotten in few days.😳 Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hey poco, once again  u cracked us up with your hilarious one-liners! btw can u plz  tell me the trps for the week gone by, why have you stopped posting them?
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes poco,it was a totally waahiyat dialogue...lagta hain cv's sab kuch bhul gaye..Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poco🤗 OMG can't stop laughing🤣 🤣 sach mein wahiyat dialogue tha, aaj ki raat kya kayamat ki raat hai🤣 and your description of abhay-piya-sid's stocking photos🤣 too good yaar🤣👏  that last scene was so funny🤣 pata nahi mahaepisode ka kitn mahakachra banayenge🤣

the only saving grace of yesterday's bakwas episode was abhay-misha scene😃 there interactions are just too adorable⭐️ just love the way abhay lets her be...and misha can vent out in front of him and he just takes it in his stride...
Edited by reepicheep - 12 years ago