Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

some thoughts 4th may 2011 (Page 3)

rajsri Goldie
rajsri
rajsri

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

They can atleast give monologues to Dev and Radhika separately and show them breaking down because they are going against what their heart is saying...show their guilt...Rads maybe saying that she has lived with this marriage truth for 12 years and this is her life s even though she knows she is doing wrong but she does not know what else to do...Dev saying that he knows that he is doing wrong by standing silent when an ummarried girl is coming home as a married woman but he doesn't know what else can cure Rohan and keep his family happy...atleast the leads will be protected. 
Really, this can be done so easily without affecting their tracks.  This kind of scenes would at least make audience happy and also extend the episodes.  So can not understand the logic here whatsoever.  All other shows regardless of bad tracks show this stuff, but here there is no script.  Just jumping from one point to another without any logic or consistency whatsoever.

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Misti Why ...really, this is what they should be doing to keep their characters authentic

i dont mind seeing flawed leads but i would like them to show remorse and guilt and the appropriate emotions ... also would like to see growth on the part of leads ... not just jumping from one scene to another and abrupt ending of tracks if something does not work out in terms of TRPs

The past 3 weeks I have liked the way they characterized both Dev and Rads (barring some scenes yesterday) and the way they have progressed the story
-  Rads for obvious reasons ... though i did not want her chasing after dev, i could understand her desperation of choosing between that or marrying rohan
- Dev, though he was pushing back on Rads was shown to feel guilt and remorse in private

As far as rads getting into PB as rohan's wife is concerned
-  she is desperate to get dev's attention and feels she wont if she does not live there ... seems very illogical,  but she did not take into account that the KK she had been counting on would not support her ...however, no matter what hasty steps she takes, i would like them to show her remorseful  that she may be letting her father down or second guessing her choices

As an advice to creatives,
-  please do not play with characters to create unnecessary drama to increase TRPs in the short term  -
-  please do not bring down leads to bring twists and turns if it is not needed ... if padma was going to object anyways and rads was not coming in as rohan's wife why not show dev and rads as wanting to say that the pheres did not take place ... but BB pushing it through
-  please show suitable growth as the show progresses in both leads
-  the show is only 2 months old ... most of the other shows that are now on the top had plenty of lead time to get there ...so please dont get desperate with CB -  it is in a tough, competitive time slot ... build a story for the long term

Overall, i thought today's episode was well taken, all of the actors did a good job, liked mohini
... but the story line could have been better and  they should have given the leads a few extra dialogues to make us connect with their predicament

Edited by rajsri - 04 May 2011 at 9:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devina22

agree with all  these new ideas want radhika to go awayfrom pb but want dev to find her ask for forgivness blah blah and rads should not give in let him grovel plead let him make up for all the cruel things he said to her and finally forgive him so we have our jodi back our best jodi have to be united forever.
another thing these cv folks better watch out no body likes the male lead of a show to be unlovable unlikeable,rude and cruel it is ok to be a little bit of  those things but let him show lot of remorse shamefull etc so folks dont start hating him 
avina are trying the best they can do under these circumstances--story lines

devina thanks for your comments. The underlined part is what I am worried about...hope they do not make him so obnoxious in his obligation and self sacrifice that he looses connection with the audience. Everything in moderation is good but when taken to extreme then unwanted problems are generated which might become difficult to handle.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsri

Originally posted by why6

They can atleast give monologues to Dev and Radhika separately and show them breaking down because they are going against what their heart is saying...show their guilt...Rads maybe saying that she has lived with this marriage truth for 12 years and this is her life s even though she knows she is doing wrong but she does not know what else to do...Dev saying that he knows that he is doing wrong by standing silent when an ummarried girl is coming home as a married woman but he doesn't know what else can cure Rohan and keep his family happy...atleast the leads will be protected. 
Really, this can be done so easily without affecting their tracks.  This kind of scenes would at least make audience happy and also extend the episodes.  So can not understand the logic here whatsoever.  All other shows regardless of bad tracks show this stuff, but here there is no script.  Just jumping from one point to another without any logic or consistency whatsoever.

[/QUOTE]

Misti Why ...really, this is what they should be doing to keep their characters authentic

i dont mind seeing flawed leads but i would like them to show remorse and guilt and the appropriate emotions ... also would like to see growth on the part of leads ... not just jumping from one scene to another and abrupt ending of tracks if something does not work out in terms of TRPs
Thats my problem too...Rads character to me has suddenly changed...and the last three to four weeks has worked for TRP...it has stabilised the TRP which is needed to slowly build up the story...This show has just started so why this rush for TRP? The other shows on zee were given chance to establish themselves, why not the same chance be given to CB2.Even if one needs to change tracks for whatever reasons then atleast justify to the audience why a character is suddenly behaving differently. Here Rads justification is that she wants to prove that she is innocent but by doing this she is not being true to her father, the one man who has always stood by her, so why not show that remorse and guilt from her. All of us judge situations and characters based on our own experiences, so all of us might not be seeing the same thing in a character or in a situation...if they show her remorse and guilt, then what some people might be seeing as selfishness on her part towards her father would be changed to sympathy and understanding...They have shown Rads breaking down after being shouted at by Dev, so why not show her breaking down for her father...I don't mind flawed leads but that doesn't mean that the characters should loose connection with the audience.   
The past 3 weeks I have liked the way they characterized both Dev and Rads (barring some scenes yesterday) and the way they have progressed the story...yes
-  Rads for obvious reasons ... though i did not want her chasing after dev, i could understand her desperation of choosing between that or marrying rohan...yes
- Dev, though he was pushing back on Rads was shown to feel guilt and remorse in private...yes

As far as rads getting into PB as rohan's wife is concerned
-  she is desperate to get dev's attention and feels she wont if she does not live there ... seems very illogical,  but she did not take into account that the KK she had been counting on would not support her ...however, no matter what hasty steps she takes, i would like them to show her remorseful  that she may be letting her father down or second guessing her choices...yes 

As an advice to creatives,
-  please do not play with characters to create unnecessary drama to increase TRPs in the short term  - yes
-  please do not bring down leads to bring twists and turns if it is not needed ... if padma was going to object anyways and rads was not coming in as rohan's wife why not show dev and rads as wanting to say that the pheres did not take place ... but BB pushing it through...yes thats what I don't understand, if on Padmas objection Rads does not come in as Rohans wife...they could have shown both Rad and Dev opening up about the marriage, BB pushing it through and then Padma counteracting that...so all the characters would have been true to themselves...now here Rads being changed for melodrama, which might put off a section of the audience regarding her actions, so why not show the remorse and guilt from her to counteract that. 
-  please show suitable growth as the show progresses in both leads...yes and no sudden changes without explanations and felings.
-  the show is only 2 months old ... most of the other shows that are now on the top had plenty of lead time to get there ...so please dont get desperate with CB -  it is in a tough, competitive time slot ... build a story for the long term...yes.

Overall, i thought today's episode was well taken, all of the actors did a good job, liked mohini
... but the story line could have been better and  they should have given the leads a few extra dialogues to make us connect with their predicament ...yes.

[/QUOTE]

Angie12Neerjaa

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
  Nice analysis ..Misti ...Clap...totally agreed ...Hope they dont ruin the trackOuch

Hope U r doing wellHug

misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Nice analysis ..Misti ...Clap...totally agreed ...Hope they dont ruin the trackOuch

Hope U r doing wellHug

Arunima...seeing you after a long time. Hope you are well too.Hug

Thanks for the appreciation. My fear with the creatives is quite similar to yours regarding their handling of the track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Hey Misti... im too late... but i missed it on yesterday so cant join ur discussion... after watchin the repeat then m starting...thnxx once again 4 ur "Sum thoughts"...but Misti one thing don't change the title keep it "Misti's thoughts / ishtyle"...as i think it has suthin special which attacts us to click on it...n also assures us dat we gonna get sum funny wid analytical inside...Wink

so my views 4 todays episode...
1) Mohini did so well today ...as u said...his every expressions n dialogues were fantastic...but i think to make it flawless they should not omit her makey  style of speaking... yeah,it might going well with her character but then also, sumwhere i felt this...with one expression of her today i'm confused...it is her big smile when the nurse said them to take radhika home... i didn't get then,...just sumtym before she were sayin sumthing else ...hence  couldn't connect this smile with her present attitude,

2) Secondly loved Padmas word that she realized she was wrong to left everything on others hand...al last this pain n grief made her realize dat Rohan is her son... her responsibility...n frm this thoughts she gonna stop Radhika frm entering Purohit Bhawan on next episode... then the question is who gonna convince her???...I think she would not take BB's words anymore atleast in this case, then it could be only Radhika n nobody else... may be with her soft words ...she would say Padma dat to accept her as a daughter...

3) Though Dev realized that he his partially responsible 4 present circumstances but still  i feel he need to realise more...while blamin himself...he were continously thinkin abt Radhika n  also continuously  blamin her... he heard what Badi bahu told Mohini... that Radhika is not unlucky but she is very much lucky instead!!!!!,...dat Rohan is stil alive...Dev is a hard core follower of his badi maa .. so why not he is takin Badi maas word this tym... dat Radhika could not be blamed 4 this...

4) Mansaraam n Ashanti was portrayed there charecters well ... but m thinkin ... not even 4 once Viraat is counter-questioned  by them when he told them that they gonna take Radhika with them widout Rohan...i found this absurt...its well known that BB's dctun is the final one... then even they could have ask once...
   I think wid Chunnu-munnu r signifying dat this "Grihapravesh" is also a worthless one...as the " asakshi vivah"...

5) Nice to see dat Chunnumunnu r tryin to make the whole getup realistic...there were conversaion between Dev n the doctor...But haliaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...In which hospital they admitted Rohan...no 24 hours attendant on ICU...Shocked...Chunnu-muunu appoint sumone 4 Rohan ...he is ailing...anotherthing is that 4 past few episodes, Viraat was wearing normal pants...today i again found him wid balloons on this pants...may be Purohit famly told him dat normal pants are "Apshaguni",after wearin normal cut pants mandir ko aag laag gayi, sab barbaad ho gya so go back to ur old one...nothin is impossible them...LOLLOL

misti73Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
 Was reading your thoughts as well Angie,s comments ...I agree with you ...I think most of the people feel the same  about their love for fake wife / husband...Why they are going to ruin Radhika,s character as well ...Its the same like CB1 where Vishakha was fake but circumstances were different, even then its not accepted that you were living with a person as his fake wife  wife , who will accept  or say believe this kind of nonsense ...It does not effect a man but what about girl,s reputation...In fact Zee  was so much in love with CB tracks  that after ruining the show in later stage , still going on with same kind of tracks, some times little bit from here or there ,  almost in all his show,  some times lead female actor uttering the same dialogues ...And there love for CB1 is still hovering in their mind , thinking it to be success formula ...I already mentioned they have to use their brains why are bent on killing the leads character as they have already done with Dev,...Why not Radhika should come clean with Maheshwari telling her marriage to be incomplete . not telling her right now about her the truth of 12 year old marriage ...Maheshwari needs Chhoti bahu for her selfish motives , will find some way...Right now radhika can enter the house as guest , telling others that when Rohan will recover then needful will be done sindoor , manglasutra etc ...Padma will blame Radhika for Rohan,s condition, will not accept her ...Maheshwari will be Radhika,s strength against all including Dev... Here she is not entering as fake wife and not lying ...As for Padma , being a mother have seen people taking side of their spoilt  sons , knowing all about their misdeeds ..Here i do not find Rohan in that category , i know you will criticize me saying this , but here his obsession with Radhika and misunderstanding  about her loving him ,  are the reason,  he went over the top and became destructive ...what i want to say not able to explain ...I f radhika enters the house not a as a fake wife , will be able to understand Dev,s obligations , his changed behavior ...He is not bad , responsible,  caring , loves the family , so he should be given chance to explain Radhika about his helplessness ok not Radhika but , .He can be shown talking to statue , his pain , his inner turmoil, what he is going through as has none ...Radhika hears his monologues and could understand him ...Whether they are seprate but have some kind of divine connection between them , which is not present ...They can create lots of drama but not repeating the tracks ...When comes out of coma , lets see how does he turned out to be , as when they both were in the fire circle , some kind of conversation was going on , what that could be ...Now they are going get tough competition as in other show Shahrukh Khan is  doing a small cameo...Creatives should keep it mind that CB is tough completion because of that other channel is doing his best ...But here PH himself is trying to ruin the show with bringing down the leads characters With illogical repeat tracks ...In fact you really feel bad  for both of them as they both are fighting their  own battles, one with her beliefs  and other for his family ,s happiness or what ever that is , alone with their own self ...Liked Radhika , she was looking like a child lost in a unknown world , as if needed to be protected...Both are doing good job , specially liked Padma  with her pain , worries about his son, her expressions  ...Dev iss sab mein kanhi gum gaya hain...

Edited by neerjashingla - 05 May 2011 at 5:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Hey Misti... im too late...
Thats ok...thanks for your comments.
but i missed it on yesterday so cant join ur discussion... after watchin the repeat then m starting...thnxx once again 4 ur "Sum thoughts"...but Misti one thing don't change the title keep it "Misti's thoughts / ishtyle"...as i think it has suthin special which attacts us to click on it...n also assures us dat we gonna get sum funny wid analytical inside...Wink
Ok...I was not in the mood for any funny thought yesterday...

so my views 4 todays episode...
1) Mohini did so well today ...as u said...his every expressions n dialogues were fantastic...but i think to make it flawless they should not omit her makey  style of speaking... yeah,it might going well with her character but then also, sumwhere i felt this...with one expression of her today i'm confused...it is her big smile when the nurse said them to take radhika home... i didn't get then,...just sumtym before she were sayin sumthing else ...hence  couldn't connect this smile with her present attitude,
Yes...I know where you mean regarding Mohinis smile...thats just the director being silly.

2) Secondly loved Padmas word that she realized she was wrong to left everything on others hand...al last this pain n grief made her realize dat Rohan is her son... her responsibility...n frm this thoughts she gonna stop Radhika frm entering Purohit Bhawan on next episode... then the question is who gonna convince her???...I think she would not take BB's words anymore atleast in this case, then it could be only Radhika n nobody else... may be with her soft words ...she would say Padma dat to accept her as a daughter...
Padma...she will blame everything on Radhika and not accept her responsibilty...that to ne is not self realisation...I would have accepted it as her growth if she would have acceptd that itis her fault and also that Rads is not to blame.

3) Though Dev realized that he his partially responsible 4 present circumstances but still  i feel he need to realise more...while blamin himself...he were continously thinkin abt Radhika n  also continuously  blamin her... he heard what Badi bahu told Mohini... that Radhika is not unlucky but she is very much lucky instead!!!!!,...dat Rohan is stil alive...Dev is a hard core follower of his badi maa .. so why not he is takin Badi maas word this tym... dat Radhika could not be blamed 4 this...
I actually don't want him to believe Radhika is good because the badi bahu is telling that...I want that realisation to come from within himself.

4) Mansaraam n Ashanti was portrayed there charecters well ... but m thinkin ... not even 4 once Viraat is counter-questioned  by them when he told them that they gonna take Radhika with them widout Rohan...i found this absurt...its well known that BB's dctun is the final one... then even they could have ask once...
   I think wid Chunnu-munnu r signifying dat this "Grihapravesh" is also a worthless one...as the " asakshi vivah"...
They are playing with all the rituals...so I actually do not know what ritual is right and what is wrong in CB2 anymore.
5) Nice to see dat Chunnumunnu r tryin to make the whole getup realistic...there were conversaion between Dev n the doctor...But haliaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...In which hospital they admitted Rohan...no 24 hours attendant on ICU...Shocked...Chunnu-muunu appoint sumone 4 Rohan ...he is ailing...anotherthing is that 4 past few episodes, Viraat was wearing normal pants...today i again found him wid balloons on this pants...may be Purohit famly told him dat normal pants are "Apshaguni",after wearin normal cut pants mandir ko aag laag gayi, sab barbaad ho gya so go back to ur old one...nothin is impossible them...LOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL
LOL

RADEV1000Neerjaa

Go to top