Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

some thoughts 4th may 2011 (Page 2)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Misti,

Another thing is these fake husband stuff.  This has nothing to do with the context of the show.  It is do with channel's decision too.  See 2009 and 2010 were the years of fake wives and amnesia.  So Dev had two fake wives and an amnesia and Lali of Agle Janam was a fake wife.

2011 is a year of fake husbands and non-completion of marriages to the fake husbands.  So in YMGGK had a wedding with second husband even though the first one is alive.  The wedding there too had six pheras and there was no seventh phera and sindoor.  Now the lead character is living with her almost second husband in the same room despite her belief that her real first husband is alive.  She is not sleeping with the second husband.

Same thing happening in Choti bahu too. 
Ahh.Thanks Angie for telling me about YMGGK...So the channel did play with CB's script. I was wondering..because Radhika has been changed from what they were showing her as...

Just saw the new promo posted by Nipun and it was disgusting.  Radhika was telling Dev of taking care of Rohan so that he gets cured and tell him the truth.  Then she was asking that if that happened,  would Dev accept her?  They didn't show Dev's reply. 
Yes I saw that but I did not comment because I want to see what they show in the episode. She looked very desperate in that promo...and my reaction while watching it was...what are you doing Radhika.
So she will be doing all this work and getting abuse from Padma and Dev along with snide remarks from Mohini (who would at least be tolerable).   Maheswari would take her side and Viraath would silence his wife. 
Mohini cheered me up today...she is now on a mission to find out why exactly does Radhika have to come in as CB?
Anyway,  when Rohan wakes up, he would have amnesia and Dev would back away from Radhika.  Then it would be Dev asking Radhika to pretend to be Rohan's wife until he gets his memory back. 

My question is that do they have to destroy Radhika's self-respect too along with Dev (well the creatives definition of sawre main rachi should not have self-respect in it...its not my definition but thats what the creativesare showing me) .  The real Radha had a lot of self-respect and chose to stay behind when Kanha left for Mathura.  She did not accompany him.  Also she was not the one to apologize.  It was Krishna who would run after her and placate her.  How is Radhika representing that and where is the spiritual love?  All I see is neediness on Radhika's part and chauvanism & selfishness on Dev's part.  (Yes the real Radha had self-respect...but I think that the channel and PH mentioning about Radharanis story might have been to just get the audience or that their story has changed from what it has been initially thought off...now to me it has got no relevance to CB2).

They ruined CB1 but at least one could see the mutual love on both sides.  Neither Radhika nor Dev did anything wrong wilfully.  They were more victims of circumstances at least initially.  Also Dev was very mindful of Shastri family and the same was true for Radhika.  They did ping-pong them but did not destroy them to this extent.

Here the serial has just started and Dev is so unlikeable that as an audience I want Radhika to dump him instantly and do her own thing.  Radhika was ok but has become so needy for Dev's acceptance that there is no sense of wrong or right anymore.  How can you like such characters or have sympathy for them?  All you want them is to bear the consequences of their actions.  So I would like Dev losing Radhika for good and really showing regret, remorse as well as fear of never getting her back.  I want Radhika to shed her self-destructive behavior and grow out of her neediness.  She needs to find alternatives for her life.  At this point, their glances where they longingly look at each other would only irritate me.
The underlined part is something that I am interested in seeing if the creatives show it...as part of Kanhas leela ..whats the use of doing mistakes if Kanha does not punish you for that?But not sure about the creatives.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

or he wants her because thats what he is and as usual he expects to have her...another scenario that he becomes good while he is in coma...sees the light.Wink There is that possibility but then it takes away Dev's excuse to be obnoxious.  I guess it will depend on TRP and if the audience can't take fake wife stuff anymore.

Oh yes...Dev has to return first...thanks for reminding me the sequence.WinkLOL
You are welcome.  We can't change the sequence and that is very important for these scenes.  Otherwise how else we the audience would know that this is CB1 in reverse. 

3. Lets see what she does tmrw.
Yeah, it could be Kanha's leela to make sure that Radhika is not sullied by living in another man's room.  So Padma would be the one to send her to guest room.  Now it may happen that Maheswari wants a bigger room for her favorite DIL and the biggest room after Maheswari, Mohini, Padma and Rohan's turns out to be Dev's.  So Dev is shifted to guest room (store room would be better for my personal satisfaction but it would violate Radhika's Patni Dharam) and Radhika gets Dev's room.  Kanha's leela.  She afterall sleeps in her own husband's bed even if platonically.

If Rohan finds it then Dev should definitely run)
Right now I want Rohan to find it because Dev is #1 on my dislike list followed by Padma. Oh Mansa, where are you?  I want you to really beat up Dev.  Chunnu munnu,  can we please have it for having enough patience to watch your tracks and tolerate the butchering of our favorite characters.

actually would want Radhika to leave by now...despearately,,...she can take all the blame on herself and just leave)
Actually I prefer that too.  She can go to Ashram for few days and then her rich grandfather finds her  who doesn't know that she was alive.  So he takes her with him (can be combined with amnesia).  Or she now is loyal to her family and gets engaged to a handsome, rich son of a friend of her real father out of that loyality.  This is when Dev finds her and the handsome guy can dance with her in front of Dev and so on.  Dev can run after her and plead with her.  She gives him withering looks and answers.  I want lots of tears from Dev to make up for all the obnoxious and selfish behavior.  Oh, Radhika also disowns her childhood marriage either because of amnesia or because of loyalty to her father.  So she gives Dev the same medicine that even if the marriage occured, it is of no value to her anymore.  Then Dev can sing the following song from "Aap ki Kasam" where Rajesh Khanna had to live with regret for mistreating his wife Mumtaz who really loved him.

9.  Radhika has an amnesia (don't know the time period and it depends how long the show lasts) and she forgets Dev.  Dev cannot prove his childhood wedding because there is no proof.  So she disbelieves him and gets engaged to another guy.  Now she is the rude one and Dev is the pleading one.  Hmm.  this one may provide some satisfaction to viewers who are tired of this crap.(Oh would definitely want to watch this)
This is going to be favorite future track.  Can be combined with above.  I want lot of tears and pleadings from Dev for this track.  I want Radhika to be rude for this track and the handsome guy to be sane but who makes Dev jealous effortlessly. 

10.  Then there are countless havans etc where Rohan and Radhika would be told to sit but would end up having with Dev and Radhika. (But I thought thaat Radhika is out of Purohit house and has amnesia and is now engaged to a hanndsome guy who adores her,...so why should she sit with Rohan for the havans?) Not sure how Dev's disguise would be hidden because he can't sit in sehra.  Have to think about this  
 No this would happen before Radhika is out of Purohit house and after Rohan is awake.  They have regular havans for thanking Kanha for curing Rohan etc.  It won't be RP puja.  It was one scenario but can not think how Dev can sit in place of Rohan in disguise.   
[/QUOTE]

misti73Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Ahh.Thanks Angie for telling me about YMGGK...So the channel did play with CB's script. I was wondering..because Radhika has been changed from what they were showing her as...
I don't follow YMGGK.  But its ME was the same day.  So was disgusted on Saturday and went to their forum. The forum viewers are also very disgusted with the track.  So both weddings happened on Saturday and Monday and had the same results.  There was Kanyadan, six pheras, bride did not complete the seventh as she still believes her husband is alive.  But suddenly everyone is telling her that she is married to second husband even though pheras are not complete.  So same story for CB and YMGGK is happening exactly at the same time.  The marriage happened in CB2 on Saturday, YMGGK on Monday.  Grih-Pravesh with second husband was today in YMGGK and is tomorrow for CB2.  The only difference is that second husband is very nice and is a twin of first husband.  He is willingly letting go of his rights to sleep with the almost wife.   Also, everyone in the family is aware that seventh phera did not happen but want them to be husband/wife due to society.

Mohini cheered me up today...she is now on a mission to find out why exactly does Radhika have to come in as CB? 
She is the only bright spot in this idiotic stuff.

well the creatives definition of sawre main rachi should not have self-respect in it...its not my definition but thats what the creativesare showing me)Yes the real Radha had self-respect...but I think that the channel and PH mentioning about Radharanis story might have been to just get the audience or that their story has changed from what it has been initially thought off...now to me it has got no relevance to CB2).
I agree completely with you here.   But we may be in minority here.

All you want them is to bear the consequences of their actions.  So I would like Dev losing Radhika for good and really showing regret, remorse as well as fear of never getting her back.  I want Radhika to shed her self-destructive behavior and grow out of her neediness.  She needs to find alternatives for her life.   The underlined part is something that I am interested in seeing if the creatives show it...as part of Kanhas leela ..whats the use of doing mistakes if Kanha does not punish you for that?But not sure about the creatives.
At least it would salvage the show if they show that.  But almost certain creatives won't show it.  There will be lot of crying and accusations at Radhika and eventually both will be called "Maahan" by Dadaji if he gets cured by that time.

misti73Neerjaa

devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
agree with all  these new ideas want radhika to go awayfrom pb but want dev to find her ask for forgivness blah blah and rads should not give in let him grovel plead let him make up for all the cruel things he said to her and finally forgive him so we have our jodi back our best jodi have to be united forever.
another thing these cv folks better watch out no body likes the male lead of a show to be unlovable unlikeable,rude and cruel it is ok to be a little bit of  those things but let him show lot of remorse shamefull etc so folks dont start hating him 
avina are trying the best they can do under these circumstances--story lines

misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by netola

what of event, jewellry getting tangled? & oh slowly they would unclasp them ,with eyelock of desire
Thanks for reminding about this.  Ok, so how is this going to play out?  Well,  Dev is Radhika (corrupt version) and Radhika is Dev in CB2.  So technically,  Dev should go to Radhika's room.  But it would be opposite.  Now Radhika who may not be living in Rohan's room (due to Padma's disapproval tomorrow - see Kanha is looking after Radhika making sure that she doesn't commit any sin except for lying about marriage to another guy) would visit Dev's room.  Hence her finding his room few episodes ago.

Dev would throw his tantrum as usual and just then Mohin would try to enter because she is becoming suspicious of both.  She is the intelligent one here now and Maheswari is the dumb one (Maheswari is now Vishaka and ignoring all the signs of interaction between Dev and Radhika).  Radhika would ask for things that would get her close to Dev and Mahewari would grant Radhika's wish as Radhika is her favorite DIL for now.  It is like pampering of Dev by Vaishali and Dadima.  It is just that here it is fake pampering of Radhika.  Well Radhika should enjoy it as long as it lasts because she deserves some pampering.

Anyway, I digress.  So Mohini is about to enter, Dev quickly embraces Radhika and the Kanha's necklace is entangled.  Then that nice song "Jiye jage..." plays in the background and they long eyelock until Dev remembers that he is supposed to be obnoxious and gets back into his thing. 

LOL Too good Angie...aiyooo you are giving them ready made scenes. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

I don't follow YMGGK.  But its ME was the same day.  So was disgusted on Saturday and went to their forum. The forum viewers are also very disgusted with the track.  So both weddings happened on Saturday and Monday and had the same results.  There was Kanyadan, six pheras, bride did not complete the seventh as she still believes her husband is alive.  But suddenly everyone is telling her that she is married to second husband even though pheras are not complete.  So same story for CB and YMGGK is happening exactly at the same time.  The marriage happened in CB2 on Saturday, YMGGK on Monday.  Grih-Pravesh with second husband was today in YMGGK and is tomorrow for CB2.  The only difference is that second husband is very nice and is a twin of first husband.  He is willingly letting go of his rights to sleep with the almost wife.   Also, everyone in the family is aware that seventh phera did not happen but want them to be husband/wife due to society.
I am LOL reading abut what you have written regarding YMGGK ...but they kept the details of the wedding open. Here they could have done the same thing...I mean let it out that marriage did not happen and let badi bahu do the deed (anyway no use speaking about it)...or    Dev Rads marriage where Dev hates Rads (but again no use talking about it) ...They can atleast give monologues to Dev and Radhika separately and show them breaking down because they are going against what their heart is saying...show their guilt...Rads maybe saying that she has lived with this marriage truth for 12 years and this is her life s even though she knows she is doing wrong but she does not know what else to do...Dev saying that he knows that he is doing wrong by standing silent when an ummarried girl is coming home as a married woman but he doesn't know what else can cure Rohan and keep his family happy...atleast the leads will be protected. 

Edited by misti73 - 04 May 2011 at 6:27pm

Angie12

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by netola

what of event, jewellry getting tangled? & oh slowly they would unclasp them ,with eyelock of desire
Thanks for reminding about this.  Ok, so how is this going to play out?  Well,  Dev is Radhika (corrupt version) and Radhika is Dev in CB2.  So technically,  Dev should go to Radhika's room.  But it would be opposite.  Now Radhika who may not be living in Rohan's room (due to Padma's disapproval tomorrow - see Kanha is looking after Radhika making sure that she doesn't commit any sin except for lying about marriage to another guy) would visit Dev's room.  Hence her finding his room few episodes ago.

Dev would throw his tantrum as usual and just then Mohin would try to enter because she is becoming suspicious of both.  She is the intelligent one here now and Maheswari is the dumb one (Maheswari is now Vishaka and ignoring all the signs of interaction between Dev and Radhika).  Radhika would ask for things that would get her close to Dev and Mahewari would grant Radhika's wish as Radhika is her favorite DIL for now.  It is like pampering of Dev by Vaishali and Dadima.  It is just that here it is fake pampering of Radhika.  Well Radhika should enjoy it as long as it lasts because she deserves some pampering.

Anyway, I digress.  So Mohini is about to enter, Dev quickly embraces Radhika and the Kanha's necklace is entangled.  Then that nice song "Jiye jage..." plays in the background and they long eyelock until Dev remembers that he is supposed to be obnoxious and gets back into his thing. 

LOL Too good Angie...aiyooo you are giving them ready made scenes. 

Thank you.  Embarrassed  Have you noticed one thing that is different in CB2.  It is the absence of importance of sindoor.  So Radhika puts it on Kanha's feet.  But even in precap she is not wearing in her maang.  Actually I like that because it hasn't happened for her and will only happen when the new improved Dev (whom we can at least tolerate) would apply it to Radhika.  But sindoor was the big thing in CB1.  Here it is the seventh phera.

Ok here is one more (this is my favorite).  I was thinking of Radhika's current hairstyle and the precap saree style.  It looked familiar and then it occurred to me that this is the style she had when Abhay track was ending and Imarti's was starting.  So Imarti came to my mind.  Now it is too early for Radhika's parents, but a twin of Radhika would be welcome (YMGGK has male Imarti and he is the second husband of the lead.  But he is nasty to all villians).  The only difference would be that Imarti would use her Rampuri on Dev instead.  So whenever Dev becomes obnoxious,  Imarti would pull out her knife and do "tu..tu" to Dev (the way she used to do in CB2) and avenge Radhika.  I wouldn't mind if she takes out a little bit blood too from Dev.  Later on Imarti can be used for Maheswari.  

misti73

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

I am LOL reading abut what you have written regarding YMGGK ..
Thanks.  The forum is great for finding out what is happening to the rest.  So when they advertised ME for both shows and were showing some marriage stuff, I became curious.
Here they could have done the same thing...I mean let it out that marriage did not happen and let badi bahu do the deed (anyway no use speaking about it)...or    
This one was preferable.  It is not in Maheswari's interest to let people assume the wedding did happen.  So they could have easily shown it and kept the lead characters intact.  Radhika would have gone to take care of Rohan to make Dev happy again and so on.

Dev Rads marriage where Dev hates Rads (but again no use talking about it) ...
We were all rooting for it and actually  wrote about it a lot.  But no use talking about it. Lets see how long the fakeness is shown.  In CB1, they did the first one for about 6 months (3 if you count when Radhika moves in to PB) and the second one was for about 2 months.  So they may be killing time with this fake stuff.  It is likely they would like to run this show for at least a year.  Since no stories of side characters are being developed (Chenu is now sidelined),  they only have to rely on Dev and Radhika.  The more they are kept apart, the longer their show lasts.

They can atleast give monologues to Dev and Radhika separately and show them breaking down because they are going against what their heart is saying...show their guilt...Rads maybe saying that she has lived with this marriage truth for 12 years and this is her life s even though she knows she is doing wrong but she does not know what else to do...Dev saying that he knows that he is doing wrong by standing silent when an ummarried girl is coming home as a married woman but he doesn't know what else can cure Rohan and keep his family happy...atleast the leads will be protected. 
Really, this can be done so easily without affecting their tracks.  This kind of scenes would at least make audience happy and also extend the episodes.  So can not understand the logic here whatsoever.  All other shows regardless of bad tracks show this stuff, but here there is no script.  Just jumping from one point to another without any logic or consistency whatsoever.

[/QUOTE]

rajsriNeerjaa

Go to top