Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

some thoughts 4th may 2011 - Page 3

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

Nice analysis ..Misti ...๐Ÿ‘...totally agreed ...Hope they dont ruin the track

Hope U r doing well๐Ÿค—

Arunima...seeing you after a long time. Hope you are well too.๐Ÿค—

Thanks for the appreciation. My fear with the creatives is quite similar to yours regarding their handling of the track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Misti... im too late... but i missed it on yesterday so cant join ur discussion... after watchin the repeat then m starting...thnxx once again 4 ur "Sum thoughts"...but Misti one thing don't change the title keep it "Misti's thoughts / ishtyle"...as i think it has suthin special which attacts us to click on it...n also assures us dat we gonna get sum funny wid analytical inside...๐Ÿ˜‰

so my views 4 todays episode...
1) Mohini did so well today ...as u said...his every expressions n dialogues were fantastic...but i think to make it flawless they should not omit her makey  style of speaking... yeah,it might going well with her character but then also, sumwhere i felt this...with one expression of her today i'm confused...it is her big smile when the nurse said them to take radhika home... i didn't get then,...just sumtym before she were sayin sumthing else ...hence  couldn't connect this smile with her present attitude,

2) Secondly loved Padmas word that she realized she was wrong to left everything on others hand...al last this pain n grief made her realize dat Rohan is her son... her responsibility...n frm this thoughts she gonna stop Radhika frm entering Purohit Bhawan on next episode... then the question is who gonna convince her???...I think she would not take BB's words anymore atleast in this case, then it could be only Radhika n nobody else... may be with her soft words ...she would say Padma dat to accept her as a daughter...

3) Though Dev realized that he his partially responsible 4 present circumstances but still  i feel he need to realise more...while blamin himself...he were continously thinkin abt Radhika n  also continuously  blamin her... he heard what Badi bahu told Mohini... that Radhika is not unlucky but she is very much lucky instead!!!!!,...dat Rohan is stil alive...Dev is a hard core follower of his badi maa .. so why not he is takin Badi maas word this tym... dat Radhika could not be blamed 4 this...

4) Mansaraam n Ashanti was portrayed there charecters well ... but m thinkin ... not even 4 once Viraat is counter-questioned  by them when he told them that they gonna take Radhika with them widout Rohan...i found this absurt...its well known that BB's dctun is the final one... then even they could have ask once...
   I think wid Chunnu-munnu r signifying dat this "Grihapravesh" is also a worthless one...as the " asakshi vivah"...

5) Nice to see dat Chunnumunnu r tryin to make the whole getup realistic...there were conversaion between Dev n the doctor...But haliaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...In which hospital they admitted Rohan...no 24 hours attendant on ICU...๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Chunnu-muunu appoint sumone 4 Rohan ...he is ailing...anotherthing is that 4 past few episodes, Viraat was wearing normal pants...today i again found him wid balloons on this pants...may be Purohit famly told him dat normal pants are "Apshaguni",after wearin normal cut pants mandir ko aag laag gayi, sab barbaad ho gya so go back to ur old one...nothin is impossible them...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Was reading your thoughts as well Angie,s comments ...I agree with you ...I think most of the people feel the same  about their love for fake wife / husband...Why they are going to ruin Radhika,s character as well ...Its the same like CB1 where Vishakha was fake but circumstances were different, even then its not accepted that you were living with a person as his fake wife  wife , who will accept  or say believe this kind of nonsense ...It does not effect a man but what about girl,s reputation...In fact Zee  was so much in love with CB tracks  that after ruining the show in later stage , still going on with same kind of tracks, some times little bit from here or there ,  almost in all his show,  some times lead female actor uttering the same dialogues ...And there love for CB1 is still hovering in their mind , thinking it to be success formula ...I already mentioned they have to use their brains why are bent on killing the leads character as they have already done with Dev,...Why not Radhika should come clean with Maheshwari telling her marriage to be incomplete . not telling her right now about her the truth of 12 year old marriage ...Maheshwari needs Chhoti bahu for her selfish motives , will find some way...Right now radhika can enter the house as guest , telling others that when Rohan will recover then needful will be done sindoor , manglasutra etc ...Padma will blame Radhika for Rohan,s condition, will not accept her ...Maheshwari will be Radhika,s strength against all including Dev... Here she is not entering as fake wife and not lying ...As for Padma , being a mother have seen people taking side of their spoilt  sons , knowing all about their misdeeds ..Here i do not find Rohan in that category , i know you will criticize me saying this , but here his obsession with Radhika and misunderstanding  about her loving him ,  are the reason,  he went over the top and became destructive ...what i want to say not able to explain ...I f radhika enters the house not a as a fake wife , will be able to understand Dev,s obligations , his changed behavior ...He is not bad , responsible,  caring , loves the family , so he should be given chance to explain Radhika about his helplessness ok not Radhika but , .He can be shown talking to statue , his pain , his inner turmoil, what he is going through as has none ...Radhika hears his monologues and could understand him ...Whether they are seprate but have some kind of divine connection between them , which is not present ...They can create lots of drama but not repeating the tracks ...When comes out of coma , lets see how does he turned out to be , as when they both were in the fire circle , some kind of conversation was going on , what that could be ...Now they are going get tough competition as in other show Shahrukh Khan is  doing a small cameo...Creatives should keep it mind that CB is tough completion because of that other channel is doing his best ...But here PH himself is trying to ruin the show with bringing down the leads characters With illogical repeat tracks ...In fact you really feel bad  for both of them as they both are fighting their  own battles, one with her beliefs  and other for his family ,s happiness or what ever that is , alone with their own self ...Liked Radhika , she was looking like a child lost in a unknown world , as if needed to be protected...Both are doing good job , specially liked Padma  with her pain , worries about his son, her expressions  ...Dev iss sab mein kanhi gum gaya hain...
Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RADEV1000

Hey Misti... im too late...
Thats ok...thanks for your comments.
but i missed it on yesterday so cant join ur discussion... after watchin the repeat then m starting...thnxx once again 4 ur "Sum thoughts"...but Misti one thing don't change the title keep it "Misti's thoughts / ishtyle"...as i think it has suthin special which attacts us to click on it...n also assures us dat we gonna get sum funny wid analytical inside...๐Ÿ˜‰
Ok...I was not in the mood for any funny thought yesterday...

so my views 4 todays episode...
1) Mohini did so well today ...as u said...his every expressions n dialogues were fantastic...but i think to make it flawless they should not omit her makey  style of speaking... yeah,it might going well with her character but then also, sumwhere i felt this...with one expression of her today i'm confused...it is her big smile when the nurse said them to take radhika home... i didn't get then,...just sumtym before she were sayin sumthing else ...hence  couldn't connect this smile with her present attitude,
Yes...I know where you mean regarding Mohinis smile...thats just the director being silly.

2) Secondly loved Padmas word that she realized she was wrong to left everything on others hand...al last this pain n grief made her realize dat Rohan is her son... her responsibility...n frm this thoughts she gonna stop Radhika frm entering Purohit Bhawan on next episode... then the question is who gonna convince her???...I think she would not take BB's words anymore atleast in this case, then it could be only Radhika n nobody else... may be with her soft words ...she would say Padma dat to accept her as a daughter...
Padma...she will blame everything on Radhika and not accept her responsibilty...that to ne is not self realisation...I would have accepted it as her growth if she would have acceptd that itis her fault and also that Rads is not to blame.

3) Though Dev realized that he his partially responsible 4 present circumstances but still  i feel he need to realise more...while blamin himself...he were continously thinkin abt Radhika n  also continuously  blamin her... he heard what Badi bahu told Mohini... that Radhika is not unlucky but she is very much lucky instead!!!!!,...dat Rohan is stil alive...Dev is a hard core follower of his badi maa .. so why not he is takin Badi maas word this tym... dat Radhika could not be blamed 4 this...
I actually don't want him to believe Radhika is good because the badi bahu is telling that...I want that realisation to come from within himself.

4) Mansaraam n Ashanti was portrayed there charecters well ... but m thinkin ... not even 4 once Viraat is counter-questioned  by them when he told them that they gonna take Radhika with them widout Rohan...i found this absurt...its well known that BB's dctun is the final one... then even they could have ask once...
   I think wid Chunnu-munnu r signifying dat this "Grihapravesh" is also a worthless one...as the " asakshi vivah"...
They are playing with all the rituals...so I actually do not know what ritual is right and what is wrong in CB2 anymore.
5) Nice to see dat Chunnumunnu r tryin to make the whole getup realistic...there were conversaion between Dev n the doctor...But haliaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...In which hospital they admitted Rohan...no 24 hours attendant on ICU...๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Chunnu-muunu appoint sumone 4 Rohan ...he is ailing...anotherthing is that 4 past few episodes, Viraat was wearing normal pants...today i again found him wid balloons on this pants...may be Purohit famly told him dat normal pants are "Apshaguni",after wearin normal cut pants mandir ko aag laag gayi, sab barbaad ho gya so go back to ur old one...nothin is impossible them...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neerjashingla

Was reading your thoughts as well Angie,s comments ...I agree with you ...I think most of the people feel the same  about their love for fake wife / husband...Why they are going to ruin Radhika,s character as well ...Its the same like CB1 where Vishakha was fake but circumstances were different, even then its not accepted that you were living with a person as his fake wife  wife , who will accept  or say believe this kind of nonsense ...It does not effect a man but what about girl,s reputation...In fact Zee  was so much in love with CB tracks  that after ruining the show in later stage , still going on with same kind of tracks, some times little bit from here or there ,  almost in all his show,  some times lead female actor uttering the same dialogues ...And there love for CB1 is still hovering in their mind , thinking it to be success formula .
Neerja because they think that the success of CB is theirs because they were the creators of the old show...although in the beginning of CB1 it was true but the situation changed and ultimately the old show lasted for a much longer time not because of the channel or PH but because of the love of the audience for the actors, specially the leads. It is the arrogance of the channel and PH that is the reason behind this state of this show.   

..I already mentioned they have to use their brains why are bent on killing the leads character as they have already done with Dev,...Why not Radhika should come clean with Maheshwari telling her marriage to be incomplete . not telling her right now about her the truth of 12 year old marriage ...Maheshwari needs Chhoti bahu for her selfish motives , will find some way..
.Right now radhika can enter the house as guest , telling others that when Rohan will recover then needful will be done sindoor , manglasutra etc ...Padma will blame Radhika for Rohan,s condition, will not accept her ...Maheshwari will be Radhika,s strength against all including Dev... Here she is not entering as fake wife and not lying ...As for Padma , being a mother have seen people taking side of their spoilt  sons , knowing all about their misdeeds ..Here i do not find Rohan in that category , i know you will criticize me saying this , but here his obsession with Radhika and misunderstanding  about her loving him ,  are the reason,  he went over the top and became destructive ...what i want to say not able to explain ..
You are again mistaken Neerja..I do not critisize any forum member, what I do is place my Point of View...and then either come to an agreement or leave it as agree to disagree...As for Rohan, for me his temper tantrum is due to the fact that he is spoilt...in this case it was him not getting his way regarding Radhika but he would have done it if it had been something else...Dev has always let him get his way, Rads did not and hence the tantrum.Yes he did misunderstood about the loving part but loads of people in real lives also misunderstand similar things but they do not become mental.
.I f radhika enteers the house not a as a fake wife , will be able to understand Dev,s obligations , his changed behavior ...He is not bad , responsible,  caring , loves the family , so he should be given chance to explain Radhika about his helplessness ok not Radhika but , .He can be shown talking to statue , his pain , his inner turmoil, what he is going through as has none ...Radhika hears his monologues and could understand him ...Whether they are seprate but have some kind of divine connection between them , which is not present ...
They can create lots of drama but not repeating the tracks ...When comes out of coma , lets see how does he turned out to be , as when they both were in the fire circle , some kind of conversation was going on , what that could be ...Now they are going get tough competition as in other show Shahrukh Khan is  doing a small cameo...Creatives should keep it mind that CB is tough completion because of that other channel is doing his best ...But here PH himself is trying to ruin the show with bringing down the leads characters With illogical repeat tracks ...In fact you really feel bad  for both of them as they both are fighting their  own battles, one with her beliefs  and other for his family ,s happiness or what ever that is , alone with their own self ...Liked Radhika , she was looking like a child lost in a unknown world , as if needed to be protected...Both are doing good job , specially liked Padma  with her pain , worries about his son, her expressions  ...Dev iss sab mein kanhi gum gaya hain...

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Misti about that criticizing part , my expression of words was wrong ...Yes should have been disagree ...Plz nothing personal , as not good with words what i want to say ...
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neerjashingla

Misti about that criticizing part , my expression of words was wrong ...Yes should have been disagree ...Plz nothing personal , as not good with words what i want to say ...

That ok Neerja..no worries.