They dont say a word, yet they create magic

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I was just thinking about this while watching yesterdays episode AGAIN(couldnt resist watching the road cross scene haha)

They didnt even say a word the whole time and the audience (i bet) couldnt stop smiling.
.โค๏ธ
yehi tho pyar hai yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
U read my mind...Was smiling like crazy ๐Ÿ˜ƒthroughout the scene!!!
Yeah.. i felt the same 
yaaa I like it sooo much...I felt the same thing yaar
yeah...dey r reli cute...agree wid u 
Yeah...Their expressions make the scenes more magical ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
@ pkaur, sorry dear donno ur name. i'm Shelly.

ur absolutely right. this boy Shaheer is really versatile. he really steals the show. he is more impressive than Soumya. may be b'coz he has more experience than Soumya. his expression is superb. he can convey many words through his eyes. my husband never praises anybody and rarely watches any serials.  i was really surprised when he told me last night while watching this show that this fellow is really a good actor. see his expressions.. etc. i was really surprised...

actually this actors Soumya n Shaheer compliment each other well.
exactlyy.. dey r awesomme!
Originally posted by shelly_nair

@ pkaur, sorry dear donno ur name. i'm Shelly.

ur absolutely right. this boy Shaheer is really versatile. he really steals the show. he is more impressive than Soumya. may be b'coz he has more experience than Soumya. his expression is superb. he can convey many words through his eyes. my husband never praises anybody and rarely watches any serials.  i was really surprised when he told me last night while watching this show that this fellow is really a good actor. see his expressions.. etc. i was really surprised...

actually this actors Soumya n Shaheer compliment each other well.

Hey, my name is Prabh
Thanks for replying Shelly =)

Omg i agree..at first when tere liye was ending and navya was taking its place, i was angry and i thought i would never watch navya but after seeing anant's expressions and acting, i was just amazed..And hence i started watching the show from the start..
The guy definitely acts better than Navya but i guess thats probably because navya has a character of shy girl and anant..well he is full of surprises ๐Ÿ‘ hahaha
Tc dear๐Ÿ˜Š