groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by ankit111

@ Intruderfast - Got it...Ichcha has a new style these days and that is not just with her clothes it is also with the way she looks and speaks...stammering, stuttering or silent.

@ Ankit - I agree Veer was probably fed up...he must have thought 'Wow Sanchi ...maybe I can get her a lift in my lift"...Ichcha the spoilsport arrived at the wrong time...silly girl.Angry
yaa bechare ka dil ke arma idhar udhar bah gayeLOL. he hd got full licence from Satya, on the Top of under constrution building. wht a romantic moment and ye Ichchha, akal ki dushman, spoiled everythingLOLLOL

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL
ROFLaisa hi lag raha tha, damn iccha
iss aadmi ki kismat toh dekho, kaash meri kismat aisi hotiWinkROFL , every girl is throwing herself at him, infertile logon ki aisi kismatLOLLOL

My dear boy with your charmWinkWink...the day is not that far when girls will be falling all over you as well...all in good time dear ...all in good time...have patience.LOLSmileSmile

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ankit111

@ Intruderfast - Got it...Ichcha has a new style these days and that is not just with her clothes it is also with the way she looks and speaks...stammering, stuttering or silent.

@ Ankit - I agree Veer was probably fed up...he must have thought 'Wow Sanchi ...maybe I can get her a lift in my lift"...Ichcha the spoilsport arrived at the wrong time...silly girl.Angry
yaa bechare ka dil ke arma idhar udhar bah gayeLOL. he hd got full licence from Satya, on the Top of under constrution building. wht a romantic moment and ye Ichchha, akal ki dushman, spoiled everythingLOLLOL

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL
ROFLaisa hi lag raha tha, damn iccha
iss aadmi ki kismat toh dekho, kaash meri kismat aisi hotiWinkROFL , every girl is throwing herself at him, infertile logon ki aisi kismatLOLLOL

My dear boy with your charmWinkWink...the day is not that far when girls will be falling all over you as well...all in good time dear ...all in good time...have patience.LOLSmileSmile
aapke mooh mein ghee shakkar chocalates icecream sab kuchBlushingROFL
uss din kaa intezaar hainDay DreamingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

groucho

Go to top