A letter to Tina Dutta

Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Tina,

I have been watching uttaran since June 23, 2009. You had just been introduced as an intelligent, smart and sensible girl, though a little overly friends with tapasya's character. Your mom had advised you to always keep babyji happy. As the story progressed so did your role. Audience liked veer ichha as well as vansh Ichcha. It was revealed that tapu tried to kill you , you still maintained friendship, your character started losing it's charm then itself.

Progressively your character kept degrading and the showmakers portrayed you as a dumb person. Recall after vansh death and tapu exposure, zero reaction from Ichcha. I started watching again after veecha marriage. And liked your resolve that you would protect the sacred marriage relation. You know that tapu does not have veers child, still you cannot confide in your husband? Why take holi Agni, your Ammu, and veers kasams if you do not understand that infertility is treatable.

The cherry on the cale was today when you needed tapu s help to enlighten that you were mrs veer. Do you realize you have been given a negative IQ character? And you are portraying it without any issues? With gods grace you have a great looking shape and features, you have proved you can act well if given appropriate dialogues and space, you look great with any male actor, you have everything to command a decently intelligent role for yourself.

Please do give this a thought and ask for changes to your characterization. Soon you would lose your fans for no good reason. I have also noticed for the past few weeks you don't shoot with nandish sandhu. All veecha scenes are with substitutes. Please don't bring personal enmity into professional life, this would only hurt you in real life.

Hope you consider your fans comments!

Take care and looking forward to a strong intelligent Ichcha.

Mehek
very sensible letter...did u know that tina datta is on facebook. maybe u should send her this letter there...cos she might not see this on india forums.
Originally posted by newkq

very sensible letter...did u know that tina datta is on facebook. maybe u should send her this letter there...cos she might not see this on india forums.

Someone pls post on tina's Facebook , thanks.
Please don't be unfair hume bhi ye serial dekhna hai.
Originally posted by varun.tap

Please don't be unfair hume bhi ye serial dekhna hai.

Serial will continue so you cannsee just that we want a change in ichchas characterization, that's all, aftersll no one likes a dumb heroine. Right?
Originally posted by watchserial

Serial will continue so you cannsee just that we want a change in ichchas characterization, that's all, aftersll no one likes a dumb heroine. Right?

Right?

Dear Tina,

I have been watching uttaran since June 23, 2009. You had just been introduced as an intelligent, smart and sensible girl, though a little overly friends with tapasya's character. Your mom had advised you to always keep babyji happy. As the story progressed so did your role. Audience liked veer ichha as well as vansh Ichcha. It was revealed that tapu tried to kill you , you still maintained friendship, your character started losing it's charm then itself.

Progressively your character kept degrading and the showmakers portrayed you as a dumb person. Recall after vansh death and tapu exposure, zero reaction from Ichcha. I started watching again after veecha marriage. And liked your resolve that you would protect the sacred marriage relation. You know that tapu does not have veers child, still you cannot confide in your husband? Why take holi Agni, your Ammu, and veers kasams if you do not understand that infertility is treatable.

The cherry on the cale was today when you needed tapu s help to enlighten that you were mrs veer. Do you realize you have been given a negative IQ character? And you are portraying it without any issues? With gods grace you have a great looking shape and features, you have proved you can act well if given appropriate dialogues and space, you look great with any male actor, you have everything to command a decently intelligent role for yourself.

Please do give this a thought and ask for changes to your characterization. Soon you would lose your fans for no good reason. I have also noticed for the past few weeks you don't shoot with nandish sandhu. All veecha scenes are with substitutes. Please don't bring personal enmity into professional life, this would only hurt you in real life.

Mehek

I have 2 say a very well written letter..i shal post this link on her FB page..and I fully support the poinst stated๐Ÿ˜Š

Dear Tina,

Mehek

Very well written letter..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@ Bold... Ichcha's character started to lose its charm from the moment she took the dumb decision of sending Tapasya under ghunghat.  She did not find it necessary to consult Veer before taking such an important decision which could affect his life, the life of the guy whom she loved. From that time onwards her character has been under a gradual decline and all her decisions after that have been self destructive as well as affecting the lives of those who loved her. The CVs in trying to portray her as noble, forgiving and sacrificing character, have failed miserably to impress that on the viewers' minds and have actually turned her character into that of a complete moron. But we do not know whether the concerned actors have any say on these matters.
Edited by hermoinee - 12 years ago

Dear Tina,

Mehek

Bingo๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Today her character crossed all limits.
Very well written Mehek๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Hope Tina pays heed to ur suggestions
I LIKE UTTARAN DRAMA ONLY 4R ICHHA ICHHA IS THE PILLER OF UTTARAN I HATE RESHMI US KO AWARD KEYOUN DETA HAI SHE IS BOARING AND OVER ACTOR I CLOSE THE DRAMA IF U NOT CHANGE  ALWAYES RESHMI BITCH KO AWARD MIL JATA HAI thanks. we all have moved on to other channels and other intelligent shows plus sports channels