Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila has always been respected, but today ... (Page 3)

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
lol its a typical family holiday where you all fallout atleast they showed some normality without painting the family as getting along on holiday which just doesn't happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

perfectdreams Goldie
perfectdreams
perfectdreams

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
kinda felt a little sorry for Rashi too, she was so excited about the trip but instead had to look after everyone's bag. I admit she is not the perfect character imn the show but today I really did think that her not being able to go out is a little harsh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha-tellyaddict-Bobbi.

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfectdreams

kinda felt a little sorry for Rashi too, she was so excited about the trip but instead had to look after everyone's bag. I admit she is not the perfect character imn the show but today I really did think that her not being able to go out is a little harsh
its funny didnt rashi say that Gopi instead of her holding sweater she will hold rashi's shopping bags  saru

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Originally posted by fanbidaai

as kokila said her habits have not changed n never will, but with rashi she knew it was not accepted n still done it instead she also had jigar  lie for her,   i loved kokila today i thought she was wonderful grudge or no grudge

Smile I totally respect your POV. But I'm talking about the sweater issue not jeans.
Kokila scolded Rashi and Jigar separetely in the garden of the hotel for the jeans issue.
For the sweater and not allowing to go for site-seeing was still wrong I believe.

But hey, we can both stick to our own opinions. No force!
[/QUOTE]all i can say is that rashi deserves everything she gets i respect what you are saying as well but in this case i am bery bery happy  its time for her to get her just deserves  holiday or no holiday Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-Bobbi.

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavita.

Okayy Hold Onn Rashi Is Mota Bhabi's Bahu Right..? So What Right Does Koki Have To Tell Rashi Off As It Is Mota Bhabi Is Never Aloud To Say Anything To Gopi Weather Its Something That Will Benefit her Or Whatever ... So What Makes It Right For Koki To Say Anything To Rashi ... Hetal Should Act Like The Jethani !
oh you didnt know Jigar is adopted  by Hetal n chirag he is the son of kokila n parag  youngest brother to Aham thats why kokila always says her both bahus LOL

-tellyaddict-Bobbi.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Sonia...
its gr8 to have such kind of discussion topics.
And abt ur POV and reason for starting this discussion...i can feel that u could not justify Kokila's decision of Stopping Rashi from going out just coz Rashi dint let Gopi take the sweater...
but Kokila always thinks in a different way and here also she did the same...
she punished Rashi for her trick (i'll say it a trick only) of stopping Gopi from taking the sweater...as even she is excited abt going out but she is not a kid who does not know what can happen if the temperature is very low. So she should have thought it first before deciding anything and then ordering Gopi.

So Koki knows Rashi In n Out very well and she also knows to Tame her.

there is a saying:
Laato Ke Bhoot Baato Se Nahi Maante

and Rashi is one of them...

no offense to anyone...its all my POV abt Koki and her decision.

hamzanuhaBobbi.

Neeraja1970 Newbie
Neeraja1970
Neeraja1970

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I am a silent reader in this forum. I would honestly like to ask people who would you'll like to have as Mother in law, a person like Kokilla for whom every thing is black and white. It is good to be a disciplinarian but not to the extent that Kokila is. I would definately not like living with this type of Mother in law who can only give orders and punishments as if we are school kids and picks fault in every one. She herself never respects her husband or sister in law but she expects every one to respect her. It is just my opinion you'll may agree or not

-tellyaddict-Bobbi.

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfectdreams

This is exactly what I want the others to understand!

Go to top