Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila has always been respected, but today ... (Page 2)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by taral83

I have not watched the episode yet...but if it is as you say then agree Koki shouldn't have given that big of a punishment to Rashi. However, did Rashi have her own intentions to maybe make Gopi look stupid or even freeze to death? Then maybe what Koki did was for the wrong intentions not for the small sweater issue. Well, this is just my thought from reading your post. I will come back with my full opinion once I watch the episode.

You should watch it Taral only as there is a Gopi and Aham dream sequence in it, and I want to know what you think was it believable of both Actors or were you seeing the pretence. Only because of what you said earlier about you not being able to picture them together, so today's episode though a dream sequence shows what they would be like as a couple, tell me what you think.

LOL Sorry but I had to laugh...I will surely tell you. I think I might just laugh watching the sequence...I don't know there is just something about Gopi that makes me think that she doesn't have that kind of knowledge to you know Wink...and Ahem forget it he is a lost case...lol...well I will tell you my verdict later this evening

Ok I know what you mean about both, I don't want to colour your judgement so I won't say more, but yah I want to know what you think...LOL

rsinging Groupbie
rsinging
rsinging

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Based on only this episdoe, Koki may have been to harsh.  Add all of the recent episodes and it is exactly what Rashi deserves.  Look at the birthday decorations, i am sure that is fresh in Koki's mind.  She realizes that Rashi is always after Gopi in some way.  Only now has Koki really understood what she has created with Gohem so she is in her full protective mother (tigeress) mode.  Previosuly Gopi was her DIL, i think now Koki is actually treating her as a daughter, hence the harsh and well deserved punishment for Rashi AKA gawaar #1.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005evadBobbi.avivakirk-tellyaddict-suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsinging

Based on only this episdoe, Koki may have been to harsh.  Add all of the recent episodes and it is exactly what Rashi deserves.  Look at the birthday decorations, i am sure that is fresh in Koki's mind.  She realizes that Rashi is always after Gopi in some way.  Only now has Koki really understood what she has created with Gohem so she is in her full protective mother (tigeress) mode.  Previosuly Gopi was her DIL, i think now Koki is actually treating her as a daughter, hence the harsh and well deserved punishment for Rashi AKA gawaar #1.
kokila is def treating Gopi like a daughter n she is fighting for her daughter  i love your namefor Rashi Gawaar #1

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rsinginghamzanuha-tellyaddict-Bobbi.

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Great to her all your opinions people.

Before further replying, I'd like to make it clear that I am talking about only "TODAY"'s episode, as it says on my subject. Not everyday, only today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I agree, Rashi is no less gawaar than Gopi as both are out of India for the first time. However, Gopi prefers remaining silent to this new location while Rashi talks it all out.

About Kokila being harsh and Rashi deserving it because of what she has always done to Gopi- then I disagree again:

My main point for creating this topic was not to lower Kokila's respect or her doings towards Gopi & Rashi, it was that now they have come out of home, for a trip so they should enjoy themselves, rather than having the same khit-pitt of Modi Mansion.

A new environment should bring about new modes. Kokila should leave her grudges aside and let everyone enjoy the trip. That's all. Not that she shouldn't scold Rashi when she is wrong, but stopping her from site-seeing when she so much wanted to go was wrong morally.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Kavita. Groupbie
Kavita.
Kavita.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Okayy Hold Onn Rashi Is Mota Bhabi's Bahu Right..? So What Right Does Koki Have To Tell Rashi Off As It Is Mota Bhabi Is Never Aloud To Say Anything To Gopi Weather Its Something That Will Benefit her Or Whatever ... So What Makes It Right For Koki To Say Anything To Rashi ... Hetal Should Act Like The Jethani !
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

I agree, Rashi is no less gawaar than Gopi as both are out of India for the first time. However, Gopi prefers remaining silent to this new location while Rashi talks it all out.

About Kokila being harsh and Rashi deserving it because of what she has always done to Gopi- then I disagree again:

My main point for creating this topic was not to lower Kokila's respect or her doings towards Gopi & Rashi, it was that now they have come out of home, for a trip so they should enjoy themselves, rather than having the same khit-pitt of Modi Mansion.

A new environment should bring about new modes. Kokila should leave her grudges aside and let everyone enjoy the trip. That's all. Not that she shouldn't scold Rashi when she is wrong, but stopping her from site-seeing when she so much wanted to go was wrong morally.
as kokila said her habits have not changed n never will, but with rashi she knew it was not accepted n still done it instead she also had jigar  lie for her,   i loved kokila today i thought she was wonderful grudge or no grudge

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsinging-tellyaddict-

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

[/QUOTE]as kokila said her habits have not changed n never will, but with rashi she knew it was not accepted n still done it instead she also had jigar  lie for her,   i loved kokila today i thought she was wonderful grudge or no grudge

Smile I totally respect your POV. But I'm talking about the sweater issue not jeans.
Kokila scolded Rashi and Jigar separetely in the garden of the hotel for the jeans issue.
For the sweater and not allowing to go for site-seeing was still wrong I believe.

But hey, we can both stick to our own opinions. No force!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

Go to top