Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Kavita.

Okayy Hold Onn Rashi Is Mota Bhabi's Bahu Right..? So What Right Does Koki Have To Tell Rashi Off As It Is Mota Bhabi Is Never Aloud To Say Anything To Gopi Weather Its Something That Will Benefit her Or Whatever ... So What Makes It Right For Koki To Say Anything To Rashi ... Hetal Should Act Like The Jethani !

oh you didnt know Jigar is adopted  by Hetal n chirag he is the son of kokila n parag  youngest brother to Aham thats why kokila always says her both bahus πŸ˜†
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sonia...
its gr8 to have such kind of discussion topics.
And abt ur POV and reason for starting this discussion...i can feel that u could not justify Kokila's decision of Stopping Rashi from going out just coz Rashi dint let Gopi take the sweater...
but Kokila always thinks in a different way and here also she did the same...
she punished Rashi for her trick (i'll say it a trick only) of stopping Gopi from taking the sweater...as even she is excited abt going out but she is not a kid who does not know what can happen if the temperature is very low. So she should have thought it first before deciding anything and then ordering Gopi.

So Koki knows Rashi In n Out very well and she also knows to Tame her.

there is a saying:
Laato Ke Bhoot Baato Se Nahi Maante

and Rashi is one of them...

no offense to anyone...its all my POV abt Koki and her decision.

Neeraja1970 thumbnail
I am a silent reader in this forum. I would honestly like to ask people who would you'll like to have as Mother in law, a person like Kokilla for whom every thing is black and white. It is good to be a disciplinarian but not to the extent that Kokila is. I would definately not like living with this type of Mother in law who can only give orders and punishments as if we are school kids and picks fault in every one. She herself never respects her husband or sister in law but she expects every one to respect her. It is just my opinion you'll may agree or not
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: perfectdreams

kinda felt a little sorry for Rashi too, she was so excited about the trip but instead had to look after everyone's bag. I admit she is not the perfect character imn the show but today I really did think that her not being able to go out is a little harsh

This is exactly what I want the others to understand!
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I totally agree Sonia...
Wearing jeans, outside home when on vacation should be of no problem... and secondly... ok she had to be punished for not taking her sweater and not letting Gopi have it either... But better punishment would have been, she could have allowed to come for outing... and get chilled and feel cold... get red nose... all would have done... but making her sit back while others have fun... nopes not fair...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Sonia...
its gr8 to have such kind of discussion topics.
And abt ur POV and reason for starting this discussion...i can feel that u could not justify Kokila's decision of Stopping Rashi from going out just coz Rashi dint let Gopi take the sweater...
but Kokila always thinks in a different way and here also she did the same...
she punished Rashi for her trick (i'll say it a trick only) of stopping Gopi from taking the sweater...as even she is excited abt going out but she is not a kid who does not know what can happen if the temperature is very low. So she should have thought it first before deciding anything and then ordering Gopi.

So Koki knows Rashi In n Out very well and she also knows to Tame her.

there is a saying:
Laato Ke Bhoot Baato Se Nahi Maante

and Rashi is one of them...

no offense to anyone...its all my POV abt Koki and her decision.

Hi 😊 thanks.

I totally favor your point that Rashi is the "laato ke bhoot baato se nahi maante" types. She is very stubborn and has a sort of childish behavior.

So Kokila in return is pretty much mature in age as well as experience and that is the main reason she is supposed to understand that Rashi is 'over' excited about being in Swiss leaving aside the grudges of home. But here, Kokila still has all the wrongs of Rashi in her mind.

She has to reason like "hey, we're on a trip away from home. I should try to mend relations bewtween Rashi and I, just like how I'm doing for Ahem and Gopi vahu. So let me just let Rashi and myself enjoy and leave the gurdges for home"

Personally, I don't think Rashi did that with any wrong intentions. She was just a bhoot who was following what film heroines do.

I'm dead sure Rashi would apologize to Kokila, even just for the sake of it, but she would as she's scared of her.

First time since SNS started, I felt bad for Rashi. *sigh*
Bobbi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I totally agree Sonia...
Wearing jeans, outside home when on vacation should be of no problem... and secondly... ok she had to be punished for not taking her sweater and not letting Gopi have it either... But better punishment would have been, she could have allowed to come for outing... and get chilled and feel cold... get red nose... all would have done... but making her sit back while others have fun... nopes not fair...

Thank you Shahsb for understanding the slight wrong done by Kokila.
rsinging thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

lol its a typical family holiday where you all fallout atleast they showed some normality without painting the family as getting along on holiday which just doesn't happen.

I agree with you completely!

Just like Thanksgiving!!  it would be totally unbelieveable if all of a sudden Koki (aka tigeress) was nice to Gawaar #1 (Rashi) 
sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
she rocksss...Saas ho to aisiπŸ‘πŸΌ