Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila has always been respected, but today ...

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Kokila Modi, although been very stern and hard on the outside, is a very soft mother from inside. She loves Ahem a lot 😳 and now she can do anything to unite Gopi-Ahem.

I've always saluted this character's boldness- in terms of how she revolts when Raashi and Urmila do any wrong things or kalakaari's. In today's world, it is an inspiration to other women and is one strong reason why married women watch this show and we get high TRPs. (Sorry, that was out of topic)

Anyway, so today, this pride of Kokila Modi always being 'right' or say supportive towards the right, has exceeded its limit. (Please it's a humble request, do not take me wrong) She didn't have to be that rude to Rashi.

It's a fiction show I agree and things tend to be a little fake. After showing a lot of real-life situations, I didn't expect Kokila to ask, or in better words 'order' Rashi not to come for the outing.

Yes, she did make a mistake by telling Gopi to leave the sweater. But hello? Just like Gopi, it's also Rashi's first time to go overseas and she can also be a little excited (like the heroine do not wear sweaters) and thus wrong.

Fights and jagras could be forgotten at home and they could have enjoyed the trip without any problem. But here, they're still on with the cold war.

It was totally unfair for Rashi to sit back just because of the small sweater issue.

This is totally my point of view. If you agree, well and fine, if not, please explain why.

No offence meant to Koki fans 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have not watched the episode yet...but if it is as you say then agree Koki shouldn't have given that big of a punishment to Rashi. However, did Rashi have her own intentions to maybe make Gopi look stupid or even freeze to death? Then maybe what Koki did was for the wrong intentions not for the small sweater issue. Well, this is just my thought from reading your post. I will come back with my full opinion once I watch the episode.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 I won't cry because Rashi deserves everything coming her way & much more. Kokila punished Gopi for sticking up to Rashi's lies during the navrathri incident. She punished her daughter for lying. She metes out the same punishment whether it's for the vaus or  her daughter. 
I'm just wondering how Rashi should be punished for all she's doing?
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: avivakirk

I won't cry because Rashi deserves everything coming her way & much more. Kokila punished Gopi for sticking up to Rashi's lies during the navrathri incident. She punished her daughter for lying. She metes out the same punishment whether it's for the vaus or  her daughter. 

I'm just wondering how Rashi should be punished for all she's doing?

i agree with you aviva on this one all those times Rashi has not been punished instead it was Gopi punished for Rashis deeds just because shes on holiday that she should not be why..
I loved kokila today n before Rashi deserves everything she gets n i hope that she gets more very soonπŸ˜ƒ
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: taral83

I have not watched the episode yet...but if it is as you say then agree Koki shouldn't have given that big of a punishment to Rashi. However, did Rashi have her own intentions to maybe make Gopi look stupid or even freeze to death? Then maybe what Koki did was for the wrong intentions not for the small sweater issue. Well, this is just my thought from reading your post. I will come back with my full opinion once I watch the episode.

You should watch it Taral only as there is a Gopi and Aham dream sequence in it, and I want to know what you think was it believable of both Actors or were you seeing the pretence. Only because of what you said earlier about you not being able to picture them together, so today's episode though a dream sequence shows what they would be like as a couple, tell me what you think.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@ bold- Basically, she didn't want to wear a sweater as heroines do not wear them. And for Gopi, she asked her to return it because she thought that if Kagri saw Gopi wearing a sweater than she'd ask her to wear one as well. There weren't any bad intentions involved. She has just become super excited and more filmy as she's gone overseas for the first time.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

@ bold- Basically, she didn't want to wear a sweater as heroines do not wear them. And for Gopi, she asked her to return it because she thought that if Kagri saw Gopi wearing a sweater than she'd ask her to wear one as well. There weren't any bad intentions involved. She has just become super excited and more filmy as she's gone overseas for the first time.

Also Rashi was thinking that if Gopi carries a sweater her hands won't be able to carry Rashi's shopping bags for her.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

You should watch it Taral only as there is a Gopi and Aham dream sequence in it, and I want to know what you think was it believable of both Actors or were you seeing the pretence. Only because of what you said earlier about you not being able to picture them together, so today's episode though a dream sequence shows what they would be like as a couple, tell me what you think.

πŸ˜† Sorry but I had to laugh...I will surely tell you. I think I might just laugh watching the sequence...I don't know there is just something about Gopi that makes me think that she doesn't have that kind of knowledge to you know πŸ˜‰...and Ahem forget it he is a lost case...lol...well I will tell you my verdict later this evening
-Nafisa- thumbnail

πŸ˜† Sorry but I had to laugh...I will surely tell you. I think I might just laugh watching the sequence...I don't know there is just something about Gopi that makes me think that she doesn't have that kind of knowledge to you know πŸ˜‰...and Ahem forget it he is a lost case...lol...well I will tell you my verdict later this evening

Ok I know what you mean about both, I don't want to colour your judgement so I won't say more, but yah I want to know what you think...πŸ˜†

rsinging thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Based on only this episdoe, Koki may have been to harsh.  Add all of the recent episodes and it is exactly what Rashi deserves.  Look at the birthday decorations, i am sure that is fresh in Koki's mind.  She realizes that Rashi is always after Gopi in some way.  Only now has Koki really understood what she has created with Gohem so she is in her full protective mother (tigeress) mode.  Previosuly Gopi was her DIL, i think now Koki is actually treating her as a daughter, hence the harsh and well deserved punishment for Rashi AKA gawaar #1.