Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

loved misha today (Page 2)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by abhaylove

THanks anmol for this post !!! ...Hug..I didn't see any misa post ( where are misha fan)Wink

Misha was awesome with the way she keep her self motivated   , being independent , respect for herself...she was ready to do she never did in her life ...to stand for what she think . ...she shows her emotion for her family ..but never drops a tears . Such strong girll...

Anmol aise tho nahe ke ...piya se misha ROFL...WinkLOLLOL

haan , she is such a strong girl , love her 4 that, gum mein khushi dhoondti hain

yar i m a khulla saandROFLand a bachelor, toh i am checking out all optionsROFL
ROFLdangerous

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Yes Anmol..she is UNIQUE in the sense..she is a character who is attached to all characters yet she is so detached & in her own world..LOLAnd yeah I like that sweet Jeeja Saali relation between Her & ABhay..without even ABHIYA marriage..still taken place...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I like Misha's never say die attitude too. She is super cool...In fact Priya Wal brings life to the character of Misha...She is just awesome...
  agreed wid u priya wal has made dis character more intersting

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index