intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i liked misha today , this separation from her parents, it is helping misha to be independent😊
i liked the spirit of this girl, yaa she is hot headed and all 😆but today i was sympathising with her,
and though she is in such a pain, she always finds a way to cheer herself up, very few ppl have this quality, iam very impressed with this character👏 and seeing her , u also get a smile, seeing her college won , she was so happy , it made me very happy, misha brings a unique life to this show

and misha abhay scene was soo good, their interactions r so nice, 👍🏼
abahy cares 4 misha 😊
so a hungama awaits at the hostel tonight , lets see kyaa hota hain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like Misha's never say die attitude too. She is super cool...In fact Priya Wal brings life to the character of Misha...She is just awesome...
intruderfast thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika1570

I like Misha's never say die attitude too. She is super cool...In fact Priya Wal brings life to the character of Misha...She is just awesome...

yes priya wal is super talented actress, misha is sunshine of this show
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

i liked misha today , this separation from her parents, it is helping misha to be independent😊

i liked the spirit of this girl, yaa she is hot headed and all 😆but today i was sympathising with her,
and though she is in such a pain, she always finds a way to cheer herself up, very few ppl have this quality, iam very impressed with this character👏 and seeing her , u also get a smile, seeing her college won , she was so happy , it made me very happy, misha brings a unique life to this show

and misha abhay scene was soo good, their interactions r so nice, 👍🏼
abahy cares 4 misha 😊
so a hungama awaits at the hostel tonight , lets see kyaa hota hain

yes very true 👏...
if there was any other women/heroin in her place, she would do nothing but cry cry crib...
but she is trying to self motivate her self by doing some activities though we see her emotional moments but we do not see her crying and loading buckets of tears...
i too felt pity on her but i liked the way she is trying to be independent by taking difficult steps...
sumana-13 thumbnail
today was Mishkoo's day👏 ... like a strong girl she decides to fight it out all on her own,with so much self respect 😊... so much stubborness ⭐️... so much heart ache ... 😭
.any other girl in that position would have cried for help but not our Mishkoo ...uuufff only Priya wal could have done it so well ⭐️
...👏👏
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THanks anmol for this post !!! ...🤗..I didn't see any misa post ( where are misha fan)😉

Misha was awesome with the way she keep her self motivated   , being independent , respect for herself...she was ready to do she never did in her life ...to stand for what she think . ...she shows her emotion for her family ..but never drops a tears . Such strong girll...

Anmol aise tho nahe ke ...piya se misha 🤣...😉😆😆

intruderfast thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

THanks anmol for this post !!! ...🤗..I didn't see any misa post ( where are misha fan)😉

Misha was awesome with the way she keep her self motivated   , being independent , respect for herself...she was ready to do she never did in her life ...to stand for what she think . ...she shows her emotion for her family ..but never drops a tears . Such strong girll...

Anmol aise tho nahe ke ...piya se misha 🤣...😉😆😆

haan , she is such a strong girl , love her 4 that, gum mein khushi dhoondti hain

yar i m a khulla saand🤣and a bachelor, toh i am checking out all options🤣
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jab madhu ne misha se kaha main thapar maarongi

misha ko kehna chaiye tha

"thapar se dar nai lagta...pyaar se dar lagta hai"😆
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

haan , she is such a strong girl , love her 4 that, gum mein khushi dhoondti hain

yar i m a khulla saand🤣and a bachelor, toh i am checking out all options🤣

🤣dangerous
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Anmol..she is UNIQUE in the sense..she is a character who is attached to all characters yet she is so detached & in her own world..😆And yeah I like that sweet Jeeja Saali relation between Her & ABhay..without even ABHIYA marriage..still taken place...