India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

loved misha today

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i liked misha today , this separation from her parents, it is helping misha to be independentSmile
i liked the spirit of this girl, yaa she is hot headed and all LOLbut today i was sympathising with her,
and though she is in such a pain, she always finds a way to cheer herself up, very few ppl have this quality, iam very impressed with this characterClap and seeing her , u also get a smile, seeing her college won , she was so happy , it made me very happy, misha brings a unique life to this show

and misha abhay scene was soo good, their interactions r so nice, Thumbs Up
abahy cares 4 misha Smile
so a hungama awaits at the hostel tonight , lets see kyaa hota hain

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerSimi_YaRaLoverabhina_roksPari-Guptapayyal-rupa-OriginalsFanTOTAL-ROMANTIC

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I like Misha's never say die attitude too. She is super cool...In fact Priya Wal brings life to the character of Misha...She is just awesome...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerpayyalintruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I like Misha's never say die attitude too. She is super cool...In fact Priya Wal brings life to the character of Misha...She is just awesome...
yes priya wal is super talented actress, misha is sunshine of this show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVer

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i liked misha today , this separation from her parents, it is helping misha to be independentSmile
i liked the spirit of this girl, yaa she is hot headed and all LOLbut today i was sympathising with her,
and though she is in such a pain, she always finds a way to cheer herself up, very few ppl have this quality, iam very impressed with this characterClap and seeing her , u also get a smile, seeing her college won , she was so happy , it made me very happy, misha brings a unique life to this show

and misha abhay scene was soo good, their interactions r so nice, Thumbs Up
abahy cares 4 misha Smile
so a hungama awaits at the hostel tonight , lets see kyaa hota hain

yes very true Clap...
if there was any other women/heroin in her place, she would do nothing but cry cry crib...
but she is trying to self motivate her self by doing some activities though we see her emotional moments but we do not see her crying and loading buckets of tears...
i too felt pity on her but i liked the way she is trying to be independent by taking difficult steps...

intruderfast

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
today was Mishkoo's dayClap ... like a strong girl she decides to fight it out all on her own,with so much self respect Smile... so much stubborness Star... so much heart ache ... Cry
.any other girl in that position would have cried for help but not our Mishkoo ...uuufff only Priya wal could have done it so well Star
...ClapClap

intruderfast

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

THanks anmol for this post !!! ...Hug..I didn't see any misa post ( where are misha fan)Wink

Misha was awesome with the way she keep her self motivated   , being independent , respect for herself...she was ready to do she never did in her life ...to stand for what she think . ...she shows her emotion for her family ..but never drops a tears . Such strong girll...

Anmol aise tho nahe ke ...piya se misha ROFL...WinkLOLLOL

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

THanks anmol for this post !!! ...Hug..I didn't see any misa post ( where are misha fan)Wink

Misha was awesome with the way she keep her self motivated   , being independent , respect for herself...she was ready to do she never did in her life ...to stand for what she think . ...she shows her emotion for her family ..but never drops a tears . Such strong girll...

Anmol aise tho nahe ke ...piya se misha ROFL...WinkLOLLOL

haan , she is such a strong girl , love her 4 that, gum mein khushi dhoondti hain

yar i m a khulla saandROFLand a bachelor, toh i am checking out all optionsROFL
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
jab madhu ne misha se kaha main thapar maarongi

misha ko kehna chaiye tha

"thapar se dar nai lagta...pyaar se dar lagta hai"LOL

intruderfast

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index