Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant's CID babhi...and bua daadi... (Page 2)

tbpsgd3hhl Senior Member
tbpsgd3hhl
tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
as much as i hate her i think the girl who plays Rama does a brilliant job of playing a wannabe city bahu.
i was like ho shucks how could bua dadi talk like that to Navya.Poor girl looked so scared.

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Anant

hahahaha...shez reli a Jasoos ROFL
but is bahane usne hame kuch ANYA moments de diye...LOL

yaaa CIB babhi did some good work...I wants to say thats for it...vo kuch achcha kaam kiya na...keep it up CID Babhi and sagunji(Banarasvalio...in bua daadi's words..ROFL.)
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Hey Anu, hope ur name is Anu.
yaaa yaar Im Anu...Big smile

well said .. actually after reading ur post i couldn't stop laughing. see here i'm laughing aloud and my kid is looking at me bit surprised like what's my mumma doing...ROFL.
Im really happy that you smile seen my post...thanks...so Im in success by make you happy...

yaar in every show the story goes b'coz of this negative characters only..
yaaa they both are comedy type -Ve characters......LOLLOL
actually these ppl are the leading ladies...LOL.  so don't get tensed dear. hope Anant-Navya together will solve this poroblam...LOL

but they havce to face more problems...if they didn't send to CID babhi to a good police station...case This Babhi is more use ful for policeLOL LOL
LOL

.yaaa really Rama girl who is acting this girl is doing a gr8 job here...this is the first time Im comment happly FOR -VE CHARACTER....Confused
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebosallu4eva

gr8 name Cid Bhabi haha nd ya i agree wid u asli kahaani toh ab shuru hogayi but AnYa's gonna win hahaCool

thanks yaar you like the name CID babhi...LOLWink
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miranda_Frost

as much as i hate her i think the girl who plays Rama does a brilliant job of playing a wannabe city bahu.
i was like ho shucks how could bua dadi talk like that to Navya.Poor girl looked so scared.

yaaa Bua daadi knows how to scared people...she is always doing this [email protected] Anant house DILs scared to her...not only DIL but also All people...in Anant house...I think we have to teach her how to smile...Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index