Anant's CID babhi...and bua daadi...

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hii to all forum friend...
I  just want to ask that did any one see that bua daadi's smile she is not smile and always in angry face and talking angrily...Navya's first enter make bua daadi's mood 😑 why is she always like this can't she talk soft...thats not good for elders health also ha ha ha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bua daadi please start to think soft...and smile ...smile gives you good health...and Navya is going to be DIL in your house so welcome her in a smile face...

I love to say the Rama (what a smile she has wow 32 teeth come out) she is good for the CID  job...did you see the precap...she will become a enemy of Navya...poor Innocent Navya...so don't know smiley CID is following her..
shagun and Rama
...VS Anant Navya
game going to start...what you guys think

you know my friends when I am watching Navya the only bad thing happen is time is going soo fast ...Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
CID bhabhi 🀣 Rama looked dangerous spying with that one eye 🀣 trying to see through , what Anant and Navya were doing 🀣
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Naina--

CID bhabhi 🀣 Rama looked dangerous spying with that one eye 🀣 trying to see through , what Anant and Navya were doing 🀣

yaaa yaaar this Rama is good for the CID...but I know no one believe her if she open her mouthπŸ˜†...case Bro and sis (Anath and Nimi will do some thing)but this smiley CIB become innocent Navya's enemy...😑 but Rama did a good job...(precap)so that makes Anant Navya more close...😳
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya...she is unnecessarily involving navya in this family drama...
till now their is nothing between anya...they are just friends...

and their is sudden change in this bhabi's behavior , till yesterday she was confident that   anant can never go against his family...

and i don't think anant family will like navya because their choice is too bad...who will chose rama for their son...

poor anant's bhai...he always look miserable...
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anisharoy1

ya...she is unnecessarily involving navya in this family drama...

till now their is nothing between anya...they are just friends...
but now I feel that Anant has some feelings for Navya😳

and their is sudden change in this bhabi's behavior , till yesterday she was confident that   anant can never go against his family...
yaa you are right...shagun is the one who gave this Idea's to Rama(my smiley CID)πŸ˜•
and i don't think anant family will like navya because their choice is too bad...who will chose rama for their son...
BUT Nimi's proposal is a good one...she like that Guy...yaar who will choose a girl like Rama to  a son...may be is choosing Bahu they have bad choices...I think In Navya's case he willl go agaist his family for his love I think he will fight for his love...I just think...for that we have long way to go...😳

poor anant's bhai...he always look miserable...

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahahaha...shez reli a Jasoos πŸ€£
but is bahane usne hame kuch ANYA moments de diye...πŸ˜†
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Anu, hope ur name is Anu.

well said .. actually after reading ur post i couldn't stop laughing. see here i'm laughing aloud and my kid is looking at me bit surprised like what's my mumma doing...🀣.

yaar in every show the story goes b'coz of this negative characters only.. actually these ppl are the leading ladies...πŸ˜†.  so don't get tensed dear. hope Anant-Navya together will solve this poroblam...πŸ˜†
pluviophile. thumbnail
gr8 name Cid Bhabi haha nd ya i agree wid u asli kahaani toh ab shuru hogayi but AnYa's gonna win haha😎
tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as much as i hate her i think the girl who plays Rama does a brilliant job of playing a wannabe city bahu.
i was like ho shucks how could bua dadi talk like that to Navya.Poor girl looked so scared.
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love_Anant

hahahaha...shez reli a Jasoos πŸ€£

but is bahane usne hame kuch ANYA moments de diye...πŸ˜†

yaaa CIB babhi did some good work...I wants to say thats for it...vo kuch achcha kaam kiya na...keep it up CID Babhi and sagunji(Banarasvalio...in bua daadi's words..🀣.)