Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Dev is not the one he used to be in CB1

YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys seeing dev's reaction in ongoing episodes it remembers me the dev we used to hv in CB1 who trusted radh blindly...Its good some change in character should happen but the nature of the person should be the same i just want to😭 bcoz dev we used to hv in CB1 standed for radhika at every difficult situation but here instead of supporting her he has left her all alone...I am just worried when radev unites then in family matters where all the family is one side and radh on the others,will he support her seeing his current reaction? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree... thats the point where CB1 and CB2 varies... this stage its Radhika who has to fight all alone and gain Dev belief ovr her... then we vl get to see Radev altogethr..
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It's good that Dev's character in CB2 is different--will give him an opportunity to expand his acting skills---

jsre thumbnail
It will not be interesting if dev is projected the same as in cb1. in the comming epi rad will win his heart and by the time truth comes out even when the whole family opposes he will be at her side
YourNightmare thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Madhu-

Agree... thats the point where CB1 and CB2 varies... this stage its Radhika who has to fight all alone and gain Dev belief ovr her... then we vl get to see Radev altogethr..

Yes there were a lot of things that could hv been changed but why only dev
YourNightmare thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jsre

It will not be interesting if dev is projected the same as in cb1. in the comming epi rad will win his heart and by the time truth comes out even when the whole family opposes he will be at her side

Yeah hope so
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
devs character in cb2 had to be diff. than cb1 but it is going to be some time to get used to this new dev.poor radhika incb1 there were more peaple who liked,beleived and supported her this time its mansaram and a little bit chennu thats all --even mansaram does not believe her at times --s0 even radhikas role is very diff. than the cb1 radhika
premvahini thumbnail

On one hand we complain about  same/similar storey  and on the other hand  we ask  why arn't they showing same  connection /same love  in same style. 

I do not know about others but I compleetly understand  DEV's character in CB-2 .  During childhood they met twice , as adult  they met twice -- boat ride  back home  and  the day he takes her Diary. 
  And with his family he  has lived all 22/23 years of life .  Also,  I think rohan and he have  grwn together as good  friends.  As compared to VIrat , rohan has really treated  Dev  very well .    In addition Dev being an orphan feels  really obliged to  PFamily for  giving him home and  treating him almost like a family ( except for few members.

So I can really see why he is angry at Radhika .   What I did not like that Creatives agin used that Radhika talking to kanha   in stead of  Rohan track  and he assuming  she was replying to him.  In CB-1 that had shown that   she woulf often see kanha in front  of her . But here I think this was th efirst time thay used it .   I think , if radhika is brave enough to be  calling Dev at all odd times at ghat or temple or even going to his house .   After realizing that Dev is  sacrificing his love ( not maairriage because he does not   beleive in that child play) , she could  have easily  tried to talk tO Rohan prior to the wedding .

She was avoiding Dev , when he was persuing her , do not know  what her plan for life was  wait for KK all  her life  sitting at home ?  She keeps saying she waited for him 12 years ( any way she had to she was a kid  and  bal-vivah pratha  in no longer  a rule their) .

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaa I also happy that there are some changers in CB2...both the characters changed na...I mean Radh and De,,,
I heard AvIna told n a interview also that when Radh try to come near to Dev Dev will go away and when Dev will try to come closer to Radh...Radh will go away...please sorry its not true...case I think I heard these words from them...
so here they are different but only same thing is Fake wife and husband in CB1 now in CB2...also pushing husband to fake wife. and now pushing wife to fake husband
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Dev is different, he is not confident man anymore. I think his character is complex and I like that about Dev. You don't know what to expect a lot of to discover. I'm sure one day he is going to explode for sure!