Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I think first of all the CVs have became dumb...why they want to show the off-screen chemistry on-screen...hope this stupid show to end soon...i dono why they show a lead character sooo dumb and the evil character brainy...she can't even realise that she is his wife...but it sounded good when tappu told TUM MRS.VEER SINGH BUNDELA...hope they did nt spoil this new friendship between ichcha and tappu...there are ly two ways to escape from this stupid show
1. We should stop watching it or else
2. It should end soon... 
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

wooo , so we are back to square one , love story of icha and taps 😍

A guy's life is supposed to be in danger and only 10 min are left to save him and the two lovesick girls are rushing through the traffic of our jam-packed roads and then running to reach the site and bumping into each other, but instead of proceeding further, stop to hold hands and look into each others' eyes and remembering all their friendly flashbacks and assuring each other of support, taking kasams in Veer's name, etc., etc., that they themselves (the characters and the CVs) forgot who is wife and who is woh and who should say that they would not forgive the other if something happened to Veer.. I think they seriously bungled and the dialogues and the lines meant for Ichcha were mouthed by Tapasya...😉😆The script writer has got thoroughly confused and is writing whatever rubbish that comes to his mind..🥱Don't know if they have decided to make the girls share Veer also like a toy now that they have joined hands..😲😡 😕🥱
Edited by hermoinee - 12 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail

wow , makers never fail to show Icha is worthless 😆

Looks like they too have the mentality of Mai and Daddaji...😆😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

A guy's life is supposed to be in danger and only 10 min are left to save him and the two lovesick girls are rushing through the traffic of our jam-packed roads and then running to reach the site and bumping into each other, but instead of proceeding further, stop to hold hands and look into each others' eyes and remembering all their friendly flashbacks and assuring each other of support, taking kasams in Veer's name, etc., etc., that they themselves (the characters and the CVs) forgot who is wife and who is woh and who should say that they would not forgive the other if something happened to Veer.. I think they seriously bungled and the dialogues and the lines meant for Ichcha were mouthed by Tapasya...😉😆The script writer has got thoroughly confused and is writing whatever rubbish that comes to his mind..🥱Don't know if they have decided to make the girls share Veer also like a toy now that they have joined hands..😲😡 😕🥱

hermoinee dont make me laugh sachi hua yeh , ek baar takraa kyaa gaye friendship shuru😆
adhoori prem kahaani shuru, chalo accha hain vaise bhi veer toh infertile hain🤣
abb iss show lead characters ki no izzat, cvs dhanya hoAngryAngryAngry 
let ur show remain in top with thes twists, i dont care, bas i am out now, enough
hermione8 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

hermoinee dont make me laugh sachi hua yeh , ek baar takraa kyaa gaye friendship shuru😆
adhoori prem kahaani shuru, chalo accha hain vaise bhi veer toh infertile hain🤣
abb iss show lead characters ki no izzat, cvs dhanya ho😡😡😡 
let ur show remain in top with thes twists, i dont care, bas i am out now, enough

@ Bold..🤣🤣
Anmol, before you are out please do one favour, go to the CVs AT and do the honours..🤣🤣
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

@  bold 😆
Yeh rishtha kya kehlatha hai??? LOL
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
In this serial:
Hero is IMPOTENT, mentally and physically😡
Heroin is DUMPEST in the serial history😡
Villain is most IRRITATING and bigest Vamp😡
all Oldies r DISGUSTING😡 and preaching dangerous messages to society😡
and above all CVs and writers r SICK and MENTALLY RETIRED (CVs if u want can report me😆)
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@chitra, wat was that 🤣

@ankit , u forgot to comment on AUDIENCE 😉
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@chitra, wat was that 🤣

@ankit , u forgot to comment on AUDIENCE 😉

AUDIENCE -  are total SUCKERS and will swallow whatever is shown.