OMG Ichaa is so DUMB!!!!

newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Another boring and worthless episode to prove how dumb our Ichaa maata is. i can't believe she is the lead in this serial. why is tapasya being given all the attention now in saving veer? isn't it spposed to be ichaa's role? I hope it is not that unprofessional couple nan-rash's drive to change the script as always so they both get more role and attention. Guess tina in reel and real life is dumb to accept such a role.she could not tel lthe guards that she is ver's wife...that also tapasya has to help her!!! unbelievable.

now we viewers have to go through another round of ichaa gaali at home cos she will not tell the truth as always and will keep standing like a stutue. what a torture!! seriously we need to stop viewing this crap and bring down the trp's.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today's episode was an extremely sick episode.
 TVSB telling Iccha nothing shud happen to Veer or she will not forgive Iccha🤢🤢.
Iccha giving her Veer's kasam to go back home🤢🤢
🤢Iccha can't even talk properly to a watchman and forgets that she is Veer's wife🤢🤢 and lastly
body doubles being used for Veecha scene, so Iccha cant even hug her husband on seeing him safe.
Tomorrow another  tagra Iccha bashing session🥱🥱, though I feel she deserves it.
Edited by souroj - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
After watching today's episode I feel, this serial even dosnt worth discussing. How dumb cvs can be. For whom they r writing story. Interesting to know who like this story except real couple 😉
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This was the CVs idea of tappu helping Iccha. The CVs couldn't find a better way to make tappu help iccha. Should they make iccha this dumb?

And as i guessed already this satya-sanchi plan will only end up getting iccha some more scoldings from Bundelas.
newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

TVSB telling Iccha nothing shud happen to Veer or she will not forgive Iccha.
Iccha giving her Veer's kasam to go back home
Iccha can't even talk properly to a watchman and forgets that she is Veer's wife and lastly
body doubles being used for Veecha scene.

Agree...why ichaa has to use veer's kasam...that woman has destroyed her life completely and ichaa went trough such hell to the extent being a widow etc...and now the baby is not even veer's and she is cheating on the family...and this stupid ichaa is talking to her giving her husband's kasam...seriously..my BP is totally high today.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

TVSB telling Iccha nothing shud happen to Veer or she will not forgive Iccha.
Iccha giving her Veer's kasam to go back home
Iccha can't even talk properly to a watchman and forgets that she is Veer's wife and lastly
body doubles being used for Veecha scene.

Mindless and the most absurd episode...Ichcha is looking dumber and dumber everyday...and what is with this ridiculous stuttering speech. Frankly Tapasya's character came out better whether we wanted it to or not...a woman who cannot remember whose wife she is and has to be reminded by the person who wants to take her husband...there are really no words for that.🤢🤢

This truly was one of the lousiest piece of script writing and production...a man's life is supposedly at stake and the focus is on both women holding hands, discussing the pregnant girl's health and who should go home and why, Ichcha not at all upset at Tapasya telling her to save Veer or she would not be forgiven...rubbish...utter rubbish.😡😡
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think pagals of Farah pagalkhana can write better story 😉
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: newkq

Agree...why ichaa has to use veer's kasam...that woman has destroyed her life completely and ichaa went trough such hell to the extent being a widow etc...and now the baby is not even veer's and she is cheating on the family...and this stupid ichaa is talking to her giving her husband's kasam...seriously..my BP is totally high today.

Even mine😆😆 but maybe its the Cvs sick idea to show Tapasya accepting Iccha to be Veer's wife and admitting it by her own mouth🤪🤪
🤪
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

TVSB telling Iccha nothing shud happen to Veer or she will not forgive Iccha🤢🤢.
Iccha giving her Veer's kasam to go back home🤢🤢
🤢Iccha can't even talk properly to a watchman and forgets that she is Veer's wife🤢🤢 and lastly
body doubles being used for Veecha scene, so Iccha cant even hug her husband on seeing him safe.
Tomorrow another  tagra Iccha bashing session🥱🥱, though I feel she deserves it.

It looked like Tapasya is Veer's wife and Icchcha is her servant doing her bidding... She even forgot that she is Veer's wife and was stammering even before the watchman... Body doubles were used even for I-T scenes.. The direction and story have become rubbish nowadays...🥱🥱
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

I think pagals of Farah pagalkhana can write better story 😉

Ankit, a 5 year old child would do a better script or story...this is an insult to any intelligence...OK CV's or whoever  wants  to make Tapasya's character into a saint... do so... and end the dash serial but this is total junk!!!!!!!!!!!!