Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notabasicbitch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Something about Anushka rubs me the wrong way. It is this air of entitlement that she gives off. Just because BBB was so successful does not mean she is the best actress of her generation. She still has a lot left to prove and she makes these sort of insinuating comments about Sonakshi and Sonam both. I liked her peformance, but she needs to focus more on herself than following her peers. 
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sonakshi's PR needs to cool it. 😵

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amushka just annoys me period!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did ANuska make a dig at Sonaksi too? 🤔 I don't have time to read the whole article, one I saw the title, the first thought that came to mind was that she took a dig at Sonaski. Anuska seems to be doing a lot of those lately. Even though I like her, am a fan, but that's the truth!
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was going to be the biggest fan of Anushka but her attitude drove me away from her. She thinks she's the best but she should know that she isn't the best.

With Sonakshi, she's still new...I'll see how she does in her next movie
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 I don't think anyone's attitude can make me dislike them. If I love them onscreen, nothing they do off screen can effect my how I like them or dislike them. Will it depends how serious their offscrean problem is. Arrogance (Anuska) , and in Ranveer case being a clown and over the top behavior, it bothers me...but it doesn't take away from the fact that I loved both of them in BBB. And am looking forward to both of their films in the future. I think they both are really talented and have bright future. It depends on how they use their talent and if they now the strategy to be and stay successful.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well for me in order to be a huge fan I have to like them overall...for example, SRK, Preity, Rani and all my other favorites...I like them on and off screen.

but that still doesn't mean, I won't watch whoever I dislike movies...of course I'll watch it if their movie is good lol
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't like either of them but anushka is faaar better than sonakshi. No reason for anushka to get jealous...

actually nvm  im kinda starting to like anushka😆
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anushka doesnt need to be jealous of anyone coz shes the best

Ranu rock !!

thanx for the article
Edited by priya.harshiti - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anushka is blunt and Sonashki is childish! Anushka's acting is way better than Sonashki who still has lots to prove!