Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Stupidity ki hadh hoti hai yaar!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Milee... this is what i wrote on Anju's topic and writing same here...

I can only say is that the current track is disgusting, irritating et all...

CT's cannot think beyond re-realization tracks and these are specially dedicated to Viren and during all these hurting or punching bag is Nivi...

Creative Team has no creativity...

Well said and nothing more to add here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ButifuleyesNiViren-Raj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Milee, I replied to your post in my thread. Yes, I felt bad for both of them but frankly speaking I felt more sad for Nivi. Kuch bhi hota hai to Nivi ke upar aa jata hai. Poor girl has never got any happiness in her life and now when her life looked good and settled, this rift between husband-wife. Come on yaar, this is no way to handle insecurities and that too when you have gone through the whole bit before. Talk to your wife and she has asked you couple of times already.. And see, poor girls said "did she make any mistake?" Viren what else you need??? You are saying that your kismat is kharab? How can you say that man.. You are so capable and because of your efforts and capability you were able to win Nivi back and now just because of 1 project you are saying that your kismat is kharab. Everyone in house has praised you for your hardwork and project and you yourself are giving credit to Nivi. She never asked you to give credit to her. She is happy that you are being praised.. Come on CTs show us something good, something that belongs to this century and not old school...
Do not ruin our NiVren.

Milee, regarding calling HL...Nivi knows that will cause more issues hence she immediately called for taxi and took her to the clinic. Her medical care is more important than calling NT dadi or HL. When she was able to get help in form of Nandu then why bother them. HL ki bakvaas mein to aur der ho jati.
Anju, I will reply in your thread for above para but as per Hema. I said it because ek bala toh talthi yaar, if not tomorrow again she will start taunting Nivi and no one will open their mouth and right now Viren is not there. Kya karoon meri dimag toh waisay hi jetspeed mein chalrahi hai, kya hoga Nivi kho aur kya suna padega.

You know Anju, I want Viren to come and support Nivi even this time if everyone are going against her. Remember even in that hatred track, even though he had some clashes with Nivi, he always supported her. I don't know what to think but hope CT's stop this insanity.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsButifuleyesanjubalaNiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hey Millie and Anju I read both your post and agree with you both:

I felt bad for both NivRen and feels they somehow show both makes mistakes Nivi with her ignorance and Viren with his anger. In this serial most of time Nivi is occupied in fullfilling others wishes and happiness and doesn't understand Viren and realize when things goes to extreme Mr. Viren sood gets in wrong track and then she tries to rectify his mistakes and Mr. Viren sood after doing everything for make horrondous mistakes due to his pain and insecurity. They actually lack proper communication between them where they understand what's going on in others mind.

Nivi has 3 sets people around her one good who always think highly of her and expect her to be understanding:  DS, NT dadi, Yash, VD (they never goes against her)

second evil: HL and CC (they always thinks evil for her)

Divya and Viren: they are of fickling mind Divya when loves her praise her and when hate her blame her. Viren when loves her get hurt for her even ready to die for her and when get angry her he hurts her and is ready to kill her.

Viren has 3 stages of everything: First everyone including Nivi ignores him and his problems take him as a immature kid at this stage Chanchal is against him and he runs after everyone do everything to please them keep them happy and even ready to die. Second stage When Nivi start showing concern towards him and family starts trusting him he start feeling either hatred or jealousy. Third stage his outbrust which ruin all the hardwork he did to get love and attention and others start blaming him and at that time Nivi start rectifing him.

Sid doesn't have any role other than listening what other are doing to Nivi or Viren whether good or bad and in the end gets a thanks and sorry in return this much he do.

So moral of the story Nivi ke liye gadde dusre log khodte hain aur Viren apne liye gadda khud khodta hai.

Normally kaha jaata hai jo durso ke liye gadda khodte hai vo khud usme gir jaate hai par ye kahavat humare CCBM evils par bilkul laagu nahi hoti: Chanchal par thori bahut hoti hai jab voh Nivi ke liye gadda tyaar kar rahi hoti hai ussi samay Viren apne liye tayar kar raha hota Nivi bach jaati hai Viren gir jaata hai. HL or DD kuch bhi karein koi problem unki life aati nahi.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 04 May 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011lamsmilee1014ButifuleyesanjubalamoniluvskinshukNiViren-Raj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for your replies.
Rachu jaan, that was a long post from you and I know when it comes to CT's I have to believe you and your experience. I wrote something similar in Anju's thread just now that NivRen both are wrong to some extent and they better solve this with communication, which is lost somewhere completely.

You know guys, I think problem to all this is just NivRen move away from Sood Koti and from Shimla. Just start over all again just by themselves without any other people to influence.
Nivi will have plenty of time on hands to understand Viren and Viren will have plenty of time to understand Nivi. They can talk, romance and do what ever they want. And we being NivReniacs will be very happy with the outcome.
Nahi toh jahaan jao kuch atank hi atank, meri toh dimaag fry hogayi hai subah say thinking and feeling sad for Viren and Nivi both.
Ab kal kya dekhna padega, I hope everything is fine with Divya if not again blame will fall on Nivi and every one will start with taunting. Even though Nivi wanted to help Divya, they will say it was because of her Divya got hyper and she got the pain. Kuch bhi ho Nivi hai na.

CT's kay liye Viren Balika Bakra and Sood family and Hema kay liye Nivi Balika Bakri.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011lamsButifuleyesanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I can believe Divya ranting and saying that because of Nivi being in the house I got pain and I kept on screaming and Nivi came so late for help.. Oh boy!!!! kal ka soch kar hi mera sar dukh raha hai...episode kaise dekhungi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011milee1014lamsButifuleyesDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
miliee I fully aggre wid u . I felt bad for NivRen but more for Viren . thruout his life He always saw d neglections n comaprisons . He kept it inside becozz no1 even cared or even desired for evn knowing his reasons of geting gloomy n reserved n silent . asking n talking 2 him is far but they didn't even care 2 know tht wheather he is alive or dead . n dis is FACT . they said tht they always lovedd Viren n whtever Viren felt regarding all dis years was just his misunderstanding n insecurity whch i higlyy higlyy DISAGGRE . They always neglected Viren , never ever bothered 2 make him talk , never ever bothered 2 thank him for whtever he did for his family . In short They including Nivi never ever understood Viren .

2dy yes Nivi asked him d reason . n Viren didn't want 2 hurt her by sayng tht SO he didn't tell her anythng , infact he spoke very plitelyy 2 her despite of so much pain whch was clealry seen in his eyes . . whtever Viren is feeling is nt at all Jealousy . jealousy is wht DD n HL feels .Wht vIren is feeling is d anger of again getting comapred 2 some1 he love. n dis is undertandable , kitna yaar kitna neglection n comaprision jhelega vo yaar , everythng has limit , After all he 2 is human , just becozz He doesn't cry like Nivi doesn't makes him strong in emotions . he shows his emotions by his anger n di Nivi n all shld understnd . every person is different n d way of showing emotion for every1 is different . Nivi cries n feels relax but Viren can't do tht .yes He cn do it in alone like he always does n he 2dy also did d same thng in tht cafe . where he says 2 himself tht He has bad luck , yes He has a veryy veryy bad luck tht despite of dong so much for every1 he neevr ever gets appreciation whch every1 wants , instead of it he always gets blame n comaprisons as a reward whch is wrong . n dis thng SOODS n nvi shld understand .

In office , those employess convo was d triggering point for his anger naraz hum ussi se hote hai jisse pyaar karte hai . Nivi 2 ignored Viren many times , Viren hi bahut baar pooch pooch ke thak gaya but Nivi never told him abt d rift wid DD anythng until n unless He forced her . . everybody saw d anger of Viren on Nivi but no1 saw d pain he was getting while showing his anger . So he goes frm there n sits alone in cafe . He was nt angry wid Nivi but He was angey wid himself tht after dongg so much effort , every1 is neglecting his work . no1 cared 2 praise him n every1 is praising Nivi . especially d clients who harshly neglected Viren as if boss is Nivi n Viren is just her secretary . dis was veryy veryy wrong .

2dy d way emp talked abt him , It was horrible n me2 felt like killing them So Viren 2 felt bad for it . Any1 who will hear such nonsense abt himself will feel like tht only wht Viren felt n will react in d same way like he did . he acted normally like every person will react .

i m thnkng abt Nivi . why she is so DUMB yaar . She heared everythng wht viren said , she saw d frustation n anger of Viren in d cabin , n then 2 she didn't undertand anythng ? I eman plzz yaar Nivi why u r so active when it coems 2 DD n SId n Soods but u become so dumb when it comes 2 Viren .

Again she did d foolish thng by taking d files wid her , tht2 wout asking Viren . Who gave her rght 2 do tht yaar . Viren is handling dis project . yes I agrre she wanted 2 help Viren but wht she did was nt correct . She shld hav atleast informed Viren or d manager who gave her d files . tomm i m sure becozz of DD she will forget 2 do d work n then becozz it is urgent n Viren is unaware of it , he 2 will nt b able 2 do tht . n Clients may back out wid d proj , then Nivi will come n will ask nt 2 back out blah blah blah but It will b 2 late for her as Viren might hav got insulted very harshly frm Clients till tht time . n again He will b angey at her .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011milee1014Butifuleyesanjaani07anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

I can believe Divya ranting and saying that because of Nivi being in the house I got pain and I kept on screaming and Nivi came so late for help.. Oh boy!!!! kal ka soch kar hi mera sar dukh raha hai...episode kaise dekhungi.
Anju don't worry about tomorrow I don't think Divya will do such thing as how much bad or selfish she is she can't lie like this she will get angry and blame Nivi but she is not shatir to makeup things herself unless or untill CC or HL do their job. Her character is neither she can win others by work or talks. If she is angry with Nivi she just can't pretend that she is happy with her or chal chalna. This is all HL or CC can do only. Earlier JW also had his own master mind but now it is gifted to CC.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Butifuleyesdiyaloveskinny

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Dear Milee what you said is thoughtful. The main reason I love CCBM is because of its touch with reality specially with Nivren. When NIvedita heard what Viren was saying, she knew that Viren was not jealous of her. She saw that Viren was upset, and her main concern was to Cool down an upset Viren not confront him. That can always come later and Viren was in no mood to empty his heart out. And I doubt he will especially since Nivedita is so precious to him, he will not do anything to make her think that he is having ego problems in case she misunderstands.
 When DD was helped by Nivi, I appreciate that she called Viren and then Sid, this is not a time for thinking about your grudges, you just act. I am sure that Viren is going to feel big time guilty tomorrow for not picking up Nivi's telephone and trust me that should be enough to bring him out of his self pity as in reality in jetspeed. I actually appreciate the thinking of the CTs. They are so brilliant in bringing out real life situations that it does amaze me.
 Talking about Chanchal, although we know she is mean, if given the benefit of doubt, her actions and words today and before were quiet logical. Like she indirectly understood that Nivedita is Samajdhar and Divya is bewaqoof. I get the feeling that although she does not like Nivedita, she appreciates her place in  her son's life. I know to her Nivedita is not good enough, but again neither is DIvya. 
 I think Chanchal is extremely protective of her son and she had to fight for her son getting even the right to stay in his house, Vandana did not have to go through that. Chanchal accepted Nivi against the will of her own husband, do you see Vandana doing that. To Chanchal her son is more imp then any one, to Vandana, as long as there is no conflict on her, she is OK.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Butifuleyesanjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index