Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Stupidity ki hadh hoti hai yaar!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Anjubala and Milee,
 I agree Chachal hates Nivedita. We can not expect her to love or accept her in one day. But she has moved to be better. I think at one point she will accept Nivedita. It will not be because she wants to though and once she does she will be a big support for her because she knows how to fight for her rights. It is just that I think people have no choice but fall in love with our Nivedita. See life has not been easy for her but she still is so nice. She is not stupid, it is her heart that is big and remember what Viren said about her when he first bought her home. " If you look from my eyes the most beautiful person is dull in front of you." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome post milee !!! keep it up ...what more to say ...you have voiced our frustrations and thanks for that
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you  milee diii love yur post yaar  this is awful yaar i want  my nivren back this CTS  are annoying me ...but yeh kinshuk and neha portrayed they roles superb yaar have no words to describe love emmm soo much
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post miliee. This sure is stupidity. I don't have much to say as I agree with most of u girls. Thanks for opening this topic & bringing out the pain. We all r with u. Hope this stupidity ends soon.
This track is really annoying...
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaar Milee... 

Stupidity ki koi hadh nahin and CTs are not even bothered about ANYTHING... 

At one point, Nivi senses EVERYTHING be it good or bad, but does not see Viren's insecurity, but fx. can see Divya moodswings very quickly... 

I mean come on, who are they trying to fool... if they are happy in their own stupidity then let it be... 

It is said that there was a pigeon who was trying to hide from the eagle. Now the eagle has spotted the pigeon and what pigeon did was that it closed it's eyes and said "now it would not find me," - the stupid forgot that it had closed his eyes and the eagles... 

CT's are the pigeon here, blind, deaf and stumb... They think that just because they can do whatever they want with the storyline, but it is not because of US the TRP is falling as the believe... It is entirely because of themselves. 
minu2011 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: milee1014

CT's please remember that Communication is key to resolve all the problems, atleast make our NivRen communicate and solve their issue. Viren needs some one to listen to his inner turmoil, he never had someone close to open his heart from childhood, atleast now he has his wife you is very understanding but with your stupidity, you guys are not making them talk. They need to talk this out, please I beg you to make them talk. I can't see Viren like this all hurting inside, I can't see Nivi go thru life's miseries all alone, she found an anchor in Viren and let him be that. Please we don't want to see 30 minutes romance at the end of the show, we want the real relation between NivRen which will go thru the life's ups and downs BUT together as one entity.

STOP THIS STUPIDITY. We cannot take this anymore.
Sorry guys, if I hurt anyone with my post but I could not control after watching episode.
I think only and only Kinshuk and Neha's performance is making me survive this stupidity. Specially Kinshuk even with this stupid track he is giving Brilliant performance, I am feeling for Viren.

Dear Milee -- you have said it so beautifully.  I totally agree with every point you have made.  Why are the CT's creating these strange situations that go against the character of these two lovely people?  Nivi who could once sense Viren's presence and who can understand everyone, cannot see his inner conflict and struggle and turmoil?  how can we believe that?  And Viren?  Why don't they make him express his insecurity differently?  Why don't they talk, as you say, especially now when both have accepted their total love for each other and gone through so much?  It is such a senseless waste...And also, the CTs have forgotten one of the most beautiful episodes they gave us -- where Dadaji tells Nivi and Viren about the importance of facing life's problems together -- that you can deal with anything, overcome the worst of problems and come out stronger as long as you face them together.  Were those only random words?  I had thought that that would lay the foundation of Nivi and Viren's future relationship together...and this would have been a perfect time to implement it, and yet they waste it?  Its mind boggling.

The creatives (post Saba Mumtaz) have ruined this lovely show single handedly there is no doubt about that.  I applaud Kinshuk and Neha, who as actors have shown real professionalism in sticking with the show despite the crazy script handed to them by the CTs of  late.
sarahagstn thumbnail
You didn't hurt anyone feeling, hun... you're right on mark with everything. I was thinking the same thing that y can't she send nandu or someone else over to NT dadi or HL so they can help...I mean for God's sake she can run out and scream for them like she did when she gave the wrong meds to DS but no that would require the use of some serious brain cells which the CT is sadly lacking. 
I love Nivi but there are time when I wanna jump in and just give her a good shake and tell her to focus on her hubby...speaking of which I have been neglecting mine because of CCBM and the forums lmao so gotta run ðŸ˜ƒ