Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
@samin06

Sorry dear don't know ur name , but I reallyy reallyy appreciate ur words becozzz u said wht i wanted 2 say but words were nt coming rght . YES dis d main reason why Viren is nt telling anytng 2 Nivi . Actuallyy Viren is d chracter who frm day1 is shown as reserved when it comes 2 his problems n emotions . ecept love . becozzlove is d onle whch he pours on evry1 . So except love rest of all emotions he keeps it inside mostly . he doesn't open his heart until n unless some1 forces him 2 do tht . n it's only Nivi who cn do dis n vice-versa . tht is why NIvRen is a beautiful couple who balances each other
yes miliee jaan I m fuming wid anger n i thnk U caught it write lol . ohh hu much u understand me lol , n anyways thanxx for making me laugh . My exams r gongg on n here i m tension for nivren rather then my exams . ufff wht CCBM , Viren n nivren did 2 me .

So i was telling yes I m angry . hu much yaar hu much Viren will bear d neglections n insults . He 2 deserves appreciations yaar . but till no 1 did tht . nt even nivi . I hope n soon Soods realize d importance of Viren . n shld understand him . Imagin If I m fuming wid anger by d treatment Viren is geeting then wht must b Viren feeling .

I agrre wid samin06 tht tomm when Viren will know d reason why Nivi was calling him , he will feel gulity d most fr nt picking up d phone .
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Milee Di awesome post...and I totally agree with you. This is absolutely ridiculous. I feel awful for Kinshuk for having to act this silly track out. The CTs have no creativty at all Its absolutely lame, But despite this stupid track Kinny is doing an awesome job with it his performance was superb and the expressions were mind blowing. Today I felt so sad for both Viren and Nivi. for Viren because when Viren said to Nivi that in this project he wants to put all his time and  effort and capability so that he can show everyone his capability,  he was truly dejected. He had the most distressed look on his face. This is because of getting compared starting from childhood he has been compared which has left a mark on his heart because of that he doesn't feel confident about himself whatever he does it somehow is compared to others and because this has been happening ever since childhood it still effects him now. If this didn't happen to him at childhood he would have more confidence in what he does. and what makes it awful is he is compared to the people he LOVES THE MOST at childhood he loved his brother Sid so much and now Nivi who he loves more than his life which makes things harder for him. he probably isn't jealous of Nivi when he yelled at her it wasn't actually how he would have probably behaved but because before she came he overheard those workers talking crap about him which made him snap at Nivi. 

Nivi...I felt bad for her 'cos when she took those reports home to work on she did it out of the goodness of her heart she felt that Viren if probably stressed out so she can help him out but this is also gonna back fire on her cos Viren will probably be mad at her once again. whatever she does for other she does it with pure intentions but others DD HL misunderstand her like with Divya's incident Nivi will be blamed. She is very innocent.

But yeh I'm hating this track the CTs are showing anything its actually very stupid. Its like whatever comes into their mind they are just showing it. *frustrated* by this track x
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

yes miliee jaan I m fuming wid anger n i thnk U caught it write lol . ohh hu much u understand me lol , n anyways thanxx for making me laugh . My exams r gongg on n here i m tension for nivren rather then my exams . ufff wht CCBM , Viren n nivren did 2 me .

So i was telling yes I m angry . hu much yaar hu much Viren will bear d neglections n insults . He 2 deserves appreciations yaar . but till no 1 did tht . nt even nivi . I hope n soon Soods realize d importance of Viren . n shld understand him . Imagin If I m fuming wid anger by d treatment Viren is geeting then wht must b Viren feeling .

I agrre wid samin06 tht tomm when Viren will know d reason why Nivi was calling him , he will feel gulity d most fr nt picking up d phone .

Moni concentrate on your exams dear, that is real.
Good Luck for your exams. and glad I made your laugh😊
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Milee Di awesome post...and I totally agree with you. This is absolutely ridiculous. I feel awful for Kinshuk for having to act this silly track out. The CTs have no creativty at all Its absolutely lame, But despite this stupid track Kinny is doing an awesome job with it his performance was superb and the expressions were mind blowing. Today I felt so sad for both Viren and Nivi. for Viren because when Viren said to Nivi that in this project he wants to put all his time and  effort and capability so that he can show everyone his capability,  he was truly dejected. He had the most distressed look on his face. This is because of getting compared starting from childhood he has been compared which has left a mark on his heart because of that he doesn't feel confident about himself whatever he does it somehow is compared to others and because this has been happening ever since childhood it still effects him now. If this didn't happen to him at childhood he would have more confidence in what he does. and what makes it awful is he is compared to the people he LOVES THE MOST at childhood he loved his brother Sid so much and now Nivi who he loves more than his life which makes things harder for him. he probably isn't jealous of Nivi when he yelled at her it wasn't actually how he would have probably behaved but because before she came he overheard those workers talking crap about him which made him snap at Nivi. 

Nivi...I felt bad for her 'cos when she took those reports home to work on she did it out of the goodness of her heart she felt that Viren if probably stressed out so she can help him out but this is also gonna back fire on her cos Viren will probably be mad at her once again. whatever she does for other she does it with pure intentions but others DD HL misunderstand her like with Divya's incident Nivi will be blamed. She is very innocent.

But yeh I'm hating this track the CTs are showing anything its actually very stupid. Its like whatever comes into their mind they are just showing it. *frustrated* by this track x

I think worrying for NivRen we will get worried lines on our forehead and dark circles under our eyes and that is all we get and nothing much.
From December no no atleast then we got some sweet moments between NivRen from January we are worrying for one thing or the other. That is all, we are doing with CCBM. phewww
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Sach kaha Milee Di...thats all we have been doing. OMV I agree around December we got very adorable scenes. Now that we are supposed to be over the moon 'cos NivRen are ACTUALLY together we can't enjoy it because of the stupid track. and whats worrying me now is what are we going to get in the maha epi! x
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Dear Millee thanks for your View of Chanchal. But can you fault her for being human. She is not a character I like. One day my professor told one thing and that is the relation between MIL and DIL is strained no matter how good or bad each one is and the key is to be intelligent. CC does not like Nivi, but what % of MILs actually do esp when she is the daughter of your husbands' greatest enemies.
 But see she is good to Divya and her own husband. We expect her to give good treatment to all but was she herself treated well? She had to fight for her position and her son's position in the house. She does care for the Sood status, and power comes with its own aphrodisiac. but that does not mean she does not care for her son.
hey miliee just offtopic . lol didn't Kinshuk look handsome , dahing n charming n hott in YELLOW SHIRT ? I mean he was lookign so handsome naa in tht yellow .
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@Samin, yes as humans we are allowed to do mistakes. But Chanchal has only paid heed to Viren when she has wanted to and not because he wanted her to. If she really cared about Viren's happiness then she would have accepted as DIL when he brought her back home. That day she told him that I don't care what Nivi did for whom, I hate her and will never accept her as DIL. Viren kind of negged her but NO... And then he said that OK if you do not accept Nivi then I refuse to consider you as my mom. Arey apne bete ki khushi ke liye hi woh apne sab gile shikve dur rakh deti but no she is still carrying those old memories in her mind and heart.

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u- great post u just write what we feel
Edited by love-mystery - 12 years ago