Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Stupidity ki hadh hoti hai yaar!!!!!!!!!!

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends, how are you all doing after watching tonight's episode?
As for me, I did not know for whom should I feel Viren or Nivi.
Brilliant acting by Kinshuk, I felt Viren's pain in his action. Oh my this guy is just so brilliant in his performance. I had tears in my eyes when in the beginning he tells Nivi about how he wants to prove himself and then in the cafe where he thinks that meri kismet hi karab hai. Really I can understand his pain, whatever he does or thinks always and I mean always backfires on him. And his wife our sweet Nivi, I don't know she understands everyone but why not him? I am not blaming Nivi here but why can't she see his pain, his hurt. And then what was the need to take those files with her to work, I hope nothing major happens between them because of those files.
You know guys, sometimes I feel these CT's just don't know how the human mind works. Look at the scene where Nivi enter the office, she heard what all Viren said to that guy but still she doesnot understand the problem, what ever?
And as per Nivi, kya yaar. Really I remembered Simi & Aashvee today, they used to say Sood jungle and we had a laugh about that. And today they proved specially VD, Sid and CC that they are really living in a jungle. And they are animals who doesnot know the value of communication. I felt so bad for Nivi when VD while saying to take those things to Divya stoppped in the middle and asked her to give to Sid. Come on don't they want to know what is the problem between the sisters, they are just thinking about baby, I have to say they are not even thinking about Divya here. Because if they really thought about that they should have corrected Divya's wrong assumptions and given her back her loving sister. But NO Sood jungle people are only thinking about their waris😆, stupid people. Even before they went to mandir, the way VD asks Nivi to come to the temple is so rude ( I know she did not mean it but it looked rude) but atleast Sid said something there. But tell ya, these people are too much. Poor sweet Nivi.
But at the end I was so mad at Nivi, come on Nivi use your brain as always you do But alas its not your problem dear its CT's who have to use their brain. Divya is in pain, she tried calling Viren Ok she always remembers Viren when in trouble because she knows he is only one person who always comes to her rescue. Then she called Sid, but no answer there. And I was thinking atleast she should have called Hema or NT dadi, comeon Nivi presence of mind. If tomorrow something happens, they will all blame you atleast if you called Hema it would have been different.
I am so fed up with these CT's stupidity ki hadh hoti hai yaar, no creativity at all.
CT's please remember that Communication is key to resolve all the problems, atleast make our NivRen communicate and solve their issue. Viren needs some one to listen to his inner turmoil, he never had someone close to open his heart from childhood, atleast now he has his wife you is very understanding but with your stupidity, you guys are not making them talk. They need to talk this out, please I beg you to make them talk. I can't see Viren like this all hurting inside, I can't see Nivi go thru life's miseries all alone, she found an anchor in Viren and let him be that. Please we don't want to see 30 minutes romance at the end of the show, we want the real relation between NivRen which will go thru the life's ups and downs BUT together as one entity.
STOP THIS STUPIDITY. We cannot take this anymore.
Sorry guys, if I hurt anyone with my post but I could not control after watching episode.
I think only and only Kinshuk and Neha's performance is making me survive this stupidity. Specially Kinshuk even with this stupid track he is giving Brilliant performance, I am feeling for Viren.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Milee... this is what i wrote on Anju's topic and writing same here...

I can only say is that the current track is disgusting, irritating et all...

CT's cannot think beyond re-realization tracks and these are specially dedicated to Viren and during all these hurting or punching bag is Nivi...

Creative Team has no creativity...

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah I agree with you dear. What are the CTs doing?
Only reason why I'm waching the show is because of NivRen, just love them.
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
totally true i agree get a life CTs!!!!
doll3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved your post.  I think CCBM is headed for some major drama.  This just my prrediction and not what I want to happen. I think that Divya will lose the baby, and some tention will be created for Divya and Sid.  The loss will put a wall between them, Divya will blame Sid and at the same time Nivren are struggling in their relationship because of Virens insecurity.  So both couples are going to face major problems and maybe Chanchal will use this to her advantage and make Nivi and Sid get closer due to their partners weeknesses.  Any thoughts?
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
CCBM's theme...

Viren's mulitple realizations

Nivi - the Mother Theresa

Sood - the white sheeps

sorry very frustrated today
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Milee, I replied to your post in my thread. Yes, I felt bad for both of them but frankly speaking I felt more sad for Nivi. Kuch bhi hota hai to Nivi ke upar aa jata hai. Poor girl has never got any happiness in her life and now when her life looked good and settled, this rift between husband-wife. Come on yaar, this is no way to handle insecurities and that too when you have gone through the whole bit before. Talk to your wife and she has asked you couple of times already.. And see, poor girls said "did she make any mistake?" Viren what else you need??? You are saying that your kismat is kharab? How can you say that man.. You are so capable and because of your efforts and capability you were able to win Nivi back and now just because of 1 project you are saying that your kismat is kharab. Everyone in house has praised you for your hardwork and project and you yourself are giving credit to Nivi. She never asked you to give credit to her. She is happy that you are being praised.. Come on CTs show us something good, something that belongs to this century and not old school...
Do not ruin our NiVren.

Milee, regarding calling HL...Nivi knows that will cause more issues hence she immediately called for taxi and took her to the clinic. Her medical care is more important than calling NT dadi or HL. When she was able to get help in form of Nandu then why bother them. HL ki bakvaas mein to aur der ho jati.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: doll3

I loved your post.  I think CCBM is headed for some major drama.  This just my prrediction and not what I want to happen. I think that Divya will lose the baby, and some tention will be created for Divya and Sid.  The loss will put a wall between them, Divya will blame Sid and at the same time Nivren are struggling in their relationship because of Virens insecurity.  So both couples are going to face major problems and maybe Chanchal will use this to her advantage and make Nivi and Sid get closer due to their partners weeknesses.  Any thoughts?

No Sid-Nivi are just friends and relation now and nothing more. And Nivi and Sid characters are such that they will stick with their partners even with their weaknesses. And specially these weaknesses can be overcome they are not major.
And I do hope CT's show some kind of communication instead of stupid accidents and what not.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Milee... this is what i wrote on Anju's topic and writing same here...

I can only say is that the current track is disgusting, irritating et all...

CT's cannot think beyond re-realization tracks and these are specially dedicated to Viren and during all these hurting or punching bag is Nivi...

Creative Team has no creativity...

Well said and nothing more to add here.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Milee, I replied to your post in my thread. Yes, I felt bad for both of them but frankly speaking I felt more sad for Nivi. Kuch bhi hota hai to Nivi ke upar aa jata hai. Poor girl has never got any happiness in her life and now when her life looked good and settled, this rift between husband-wife. Come on yaar, this is no way to handle insecurities and that too when you have gone through the whole bit before. Talk to your wife and she has asked you couple of times already.. And see, poor girls said "did she make any mistake?" Viren what else you need??? You are saying that your kismat is kharab? How can you say that man.. You are so capable and because of your efforts and capability you were able to win Nivi back and now just because of 1 project you are saying that your kismat is kharab. Everyone in house has praised you for your hardwork and project and you yourself are giving credit to Nivi. She never asked you to give credit to her. She is happy that you are being praised.. Come on CTs show us something good, something that belongs to this century and not old school...

Do not ruin our NiVren.

Milee, regarding calling HL...Nivi knows that will cause more issues hence she immediately called for taxi and took her to the clinic. Her medical care is more important than calling NT dadi or HL. When she was able to get help in form of Nandu then why bother them. HL ki bakvaas mein to aur der ho jati.

Anju, I will reply in your thread for above para but as per Hema. I said it because ek bala toh talthi yaar, if not tomorrow again she will start taunting Nivi and no one will open their mouth and right now Viren is not there. Kya karoon meri dimag toh waisay hi jetspeed mein chalrahi hai, kya hoga Nivi kho aur kya suna padega.

You know Anju, I want Viren to come and support Nivi even this time if everyone are going against her. Remember even in that hatred track, even though he had some clashes with Nivi, he always supported her. I don't know what to think but hope CT's stop this insanity.