Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
miliee , Viren will never ever disclose nivi--- sid truth even if he wants desperately . becozz Nivi doesn't want it n u know our sweetu Viren will nt do tht wht Nivi doesn't want . Had he wanted 2 do tht he would hav done it longg before when he was revealing abt his so called intentions of geeting married 2 Nivi . whch was clearlyy a lie but He took all blame on himself . agar vo chahata toh ussi vakt sab kuch bol sakta tha , Sid bhi DS ke nazaro mein jhook jaata n DD ko bhi sachai pata chal jaati but He is 2 gd 2 do tht . 1st reason is th Nivi doesn't want it n 2nd is tht DD is preg n he will nt want anythng shld happen 2 his bhabhi whom he loves .
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

miliee , Viren will never ever disclose nivi--- sid truth even if he wants desperately . becozz Nivi doesn't want it n u know our sweetu Viren will nt do tht wht Nivi doesn't want . Had he wanted 2 do tht he would hav done it longg before when he was revealing abt his so called intentions of geeting married 2 Nivi . whch was clearlyy a lie but He took all blame on himself . agar vo chahata toh ussi vakt sab kuch bol sakta tha , Sid bhi DS ke nazaro mein jhook jaata n DD ko bhi sachai pata chal jaati but He is 2 gd 2 do tht . 1st reason is th Nivi doesn't want it n 2nd is tht DD is preg n he will nt want anythng shld happen 2 his bhabhi whom he loves .

Moni kya karoon, I know he won't reveal atleast I could dream about it right? My Sweetu Badmaash Viren shouting at all of them for taunting his Nivi.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Moni kya karoon, I know he won't reveal atleast I could dream about it right? My Sweetu Badmaash Viren shouting at all of them for taunting his Nivi.

True Millie even I wish him to do that but I he should disclose the truth to everyone as I am sure they will defo taunt or blame Nivi especially HL and CC. I really wish him to actually make their mouth shut keeping aside his bussiness issue like he did before keeping all his hatred aside he always step up to save his wife's honor and I want this time too keeping all their differences aside he should step up and shut the mouths of HL, DD and CC and show DD her place.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My take on CCBM at the moment: 

a) Nivedita: 

Her character has matured a lot and she is started to show her feelings for her husband as we all wanted... BUT 

b) Viren: 

His insecurities are taking over once again and in this sphere of his, he is hurting himself and then once again he is punishing Nivi for something, she had not done. 

And problem is - what to do from HERE:

Well Viren's insecurities were not dealt at the time he was revealed as the stalker and this had to come sooner or later. I had preferred later and with a more "reasonable" reason than a OVERNIGHT change esp. after seeing Nivi being so open,it should have been given the audience some REALLY romantic moments between NIvRen instead of kicking them back to square one. 

Problem with CTs is always that they have to make Nivi suffer and make Viren look like the "grey character" which he is not... This track with insecurities could have been handles very wisely but again... kya kahoon... 

Anju do not quit CCBM - you have come so far, then why ruin the last possiblity of winning the battle. Yes I am still optimistic...No matter what

Kinshuk Mahajan and Neha Sargam have done a great job and they deserve to be watched for their skills; we are not  doing it for RS or CTs 
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A talk whenever it comes with Nivi will solve all his problems... I just hope that he gather strength to do it himself instead of revealing it to others!!!
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree totally with you Anju.  This is stupidity that the CTs are showing.  What happened to Nivi who was to become a woman of substance as the show evolves?  Why can't she be shown achieving and enjoying success and of course Viren's love as well.   Why this crazy fits and starts pattern that the CT's have forced in her life?  Why show her as so helpless in front of Divya?  And blindly trusting CC but not her own husband?  Why when she is such a good person does she not get the fruits of it at least in the form of the trust and love of her own husband?  WE know she has it because we refuse to buy into the jealousy of Viren that they have shown, so why are the CT's shortchanging Nivi?

But please don't stop watching the show Anju -- lets watch it for Neha and Kinshuk's sake!
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hear ya Anju. Don't feel like writing any comments; came online just to see if Abidah had something good for us and she actually did. God bless Abidah she's like life line these days. I just could not digest Viren's behaviour and where they are taking the story??
sarahagstn thumbnail
And tomorrow Nivi will be DD's punching bag because although she'll save DD will get mad at her for helping.

minu2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

I agree with Anju, Vidya. Accidents are not the solution. These people need to sit and talk. No one opens there mouth here, sab kay sab under the carpet dal kar sojathey hai yaar.
Today for the first time I was so mad at Vandana, this is not the way to live life. They are not thinking of Nivi or Divya too. Yes, I said Divya because she with her stupid assumptions is losing a sweet and loving sister. Think about it, they both love each other so much, when the reality is known to Divya. how hurt she will be for hurting her sister. Atleast they could have avoided such long differences right, if they talked on the same day when Divya was acting all weird with Nivi. Instead of sending Nivi to the office, they should have made both the sisters sit and talk their differences but NO send her to office woh kya solution hai yaar. Everyone are thinking about the unborn child but what about Nivi who is going thru with this torture. If tomorrow Divya says she can't stay in the same house as Nivi will they throw Nivi out. Does that really help Nivi or Divya. Don't think I supporting Divya behaviour here but the way CT's are handling the situation is very wrong in every way.

They did the same with Viren, ek accident everyone realized how important he is for Sood's and he realized how much they love. But he still has that insecurity and vulnerablity in him deep down and its coming out again.
They did the same with NivRen, he saves Yash from gundas and gets hit really hard and wallah Nivi thinks he changed. Come on From the day stalker was revealed they did not sit and talk their heart out. There are so many questions unanswered and still they don't talk.

I don't know what to think, as married couple we all know how important it is to talk our heart out with our spouse but they never show that inthe story yaar.
In the beginning the story was so realistic but slowly its going dramatic way.  

Absolutely true -- agree with everything you say.  It is getting more and more unrealistic. No logic in how the turning points you describe came about, no logic in Nivi's neglecting Viren after she came back to the sood house, no sense in Viren's jealousy now or Divya's regression after several days of bring normal and happy for her sister.  No sense in Sid's silences all along, and especially now being a slave to DD's demands.  No one is talking about the things that are festering under the surface.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just hate the current track...firstly the CT's showed tht viren was insecure bcz of a traumatized past...then they showed tht he forgot abt his past and he wanted to enjoy his life with his love...nivedita...and now they r showing viren again feeling insecure...and now the change was within 1-2 days...bt this time he is insecure bcz of nivedita's success...a man who never want to be a part of business is feeling insecure.. not bcz of family...just hate this...and he is shouting at nivi without any reason...he has no answer for her questions...nivedita is really a punching bag...everyone uses her innocence and hurting her...and after sometime they asks for forgivenes...then again they r trying to hurt her..hate CT's...just kill nivi's character...she'll get some peace...so disappointed today..!!!