Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Anju , nt only Nivi but Viren 2 is punching bag for Soods  . Actuallyy NIVREN 2gether r punching bags for Soods . Jisse dekho kuch bhi kehke chala jaata hai , kuch bhi sunake chala jaata hai n poor Nivren listens everythng . All d trouble n pain is for Nivren who r so gd n pure hearted n never thought anythng wrong n otherside is Sidya n soods  who r so mean n selfish n just gives pain 2 nivren by their words r happy in their respectine lives as if nivren doesn't exist for them.
Seriouslyy i want nivren 2 go far far far awy frm all these selfish people . So tht nivren gets more time 2 spent wid each other n understand each other .

Anju as far as Viren's anger is concerned, i thnk it was understandable In office , those employess convo was d triggering point for his anger naraz hum ussi se hote hai jisse pyaar karte hai . Nivi 2 ignored Viren many times , Viren hi bahut baar pooch pooch ke thak gaya but Nivi never told him abt d rift wid DD anythng until n unless He forced her . . everybody saw d anger of Viren on Nivi but no1 saw d pain he was getting while showing his anger . tht is why he goes frm there n sits alone in cafe . He was nt angry wid Nivi , he can't n he will never but He was angyy wid himself tht after dongg so much effort , every1 is neglecting his work . no1 cared 2 praise him n every1 is praising Nivi . especially d clients who harshly neglected Viren as if boss is Nivi n Viren is just her secretary . dis was veryy veryy wrong .

hu much , hu much he will bear yaar , there is a limit 2 everythng . He beared n saw  d neglections n rejections n comaprisons frm 20 yrs n Still seeng it . it is such a longgg time . It is nt at all easy 2 forget tht .

Dear every person has different way 2 express his / her emotons . Nivi shows it by cryngg . n Viren doesn't do tht , he either keeps it in heart or he bursts it out in form of anger but tht doesn't mean th He is actuallyy angry wid d front person . dis Nivi n soods shld understand . especiallyy Nivi who loves her . If Viren cn understand nivi's pain wout even listening frm her then Why can't Nivi do tht ? yes Viren shld open 2 her but If he is nt opening for some reason then Nivi shld force him 2 do tht n i m sure he will open 2 her like He always does wid Nivi .

yaar if we love some1 then We shld try 2 handle n supoort him / her a/c 2 his/ her way n nt by d way we want .like Viren does . only then d prob cn b sorted out . otherwise dis will create more tension in life n relationshp .
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

And to top it off, today even VD was weird.. The way she said "Nivi tu ghar mein hai mujhe to pata hi nahin tha. And mandir chal. Office ka kaam to mandir se aake bhi ho jayega." So mean of her.. The day she started office it was VD who said nahin Nivi tu jake office ka kaam kar, meri madad ke liye aur log hain. And see today because DD is staying at home so Nivi cannot stay at home and Nivi has to come to mandir and do her work later on. How pathetic.. .The day is not far when DD will say my wish is that Nivi should not stay in this house and everybody will send Nivi away...

Anju, kya baat hai yaar. I wrote the same somewhere maybe in my thread or reply to Vidya's post. Exactly the same.

Today first time I was mad at Tayiji, I think CT's are gearing it up for something big, everyone against Nivi and she all alone but I don't want her to be all alone. I want her Viren to be standing with her.
Actually I don't know why baad mein jaye promise and all I want Viren to shout at all of them and tell that its because of Nivi and her sacrifice Divya is here. she married him to give Divya happiness.
Oh how I miss Viren shouting at others, just like the marriage fiasco time, Viren was brilliant.
I know neither Nivi nor Sid will open their mouths to tell the truth, it should be Viren.

milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

That is why I want the whole Sood clan and Sharmas to know that Divya was aborting the baby and Nivi only saved the baby by rushing to the clinic and calling Sid on time... Jis baby ke chakkar mein uske nakhre sahe ja rahe hain yeh sab, woh is duniya mein aa raha hai just because of Nivi.

Yaar Anju, tu toh bohut expect kari hai jaan. Only two people who know about the abortion is Nivi and Sid. One never opens his mouth the other will never open her mouth when it comes to Divya. So how will anyone know the truth.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think someone should shout at Nivi and give her reality check first please. She herself makes her a punching bag for others because of her extra goodness. Today DD doesn't want to see her face tomorrow she said say I don't want Nivi in home so everyone send Nivi office not for her capabilities but for DD sake and Viren is getting insecure and tomorrow he will say I don't want Nivi in office so she will leave office and sood house go to Sharma house there HL will say I don't want Nivi in this house so Nivi will leave that house and even city. Then someone will tell her I don't want Nivi in this world so she will die kya. Where is Nivi's stand and diginity why can't she stand for herself. Goodness is good but excess of everything is bad. Nivi needs to understand in her goodness she is not only ruining her life or hurting her but others who love her and also those for whom she is making sacrifice.

Today everyone bowed to dd's demand and she will leave the house what after 9 mths when she will give birth to kid whether all her wishes will be fullfilled like this. Sid will start hating her for her tantrums, family will start distancing her and when she will get hurt it will be really hard So nivi in her goodness by giving DD everything spoiling her life too because DD will never try to get anything with hardwork because everything is fed to her with silver spoon. CC gave Nivi a good advise may be how bad she is that stop the problem when it is small don't let it increase else it will destroy everything. Tomorrow Sid will have another good friend DD again start jealous because DD hadn't got place in Sid's heart because it is superficial

Viren should learn to live with competition and raise himself with them only. Nivi can't make him successful by leaving the job and leave workers tottering there. She has to stand up for the decision and can't leave the workplace because Viren wants it. Tomorrow Viren may have some worker who is more talented than him what will he do he will chunk all the talented employees to show he is talented no he has to rise with the competion only. So in a way if she leaves the job just because Viren is not happy she will spoil his life too with her sacrifice.

Spoon feeding is never good. remember what Viren said when she was unconcious if you will not fight for urself no one will fight for you. In the end everyone will blame her only.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
yes miliee I aggree wid ur kismat thng . Anju byt kismat dialogue h didn't mean tht wht u r thnkng . but He was angry wid d kismat tht he was always comapared whch he never wanted in his life . why only he ? but NO1 likes comaprisons yaar . Infact me2 doesn't like comaprisons . I hate Comparisons , It is d most worst thng U do 2 some1 . nothng worst u cn do by comparing him / her wid other . By comparing U cn ruin a life of a person whch i saw in my personal life . So tht is why i cn understand Viren , wht he meant my kismat dialogue .

Dear  DS himself never ever praise Viren n dis u hav 2 aggree . He always gave 1st prefernce 2 SID . he always listened Sid's words n neglected Viren's words n dis also u hav 2 aggree . remeber 1st time when Sid tells DS 2 give a new proj 2 Viren , DS requiered SId's assurance , more then Viren's interest he required Sid's Views . is dis nt d discrmination ? comeon I mean proj Viren ko samahalna hai toh he shld been asked his views but No DS depended upon Sid n it's only after Sid's asurance he llowed Viren 2 do d proj , Why ? sid ne bhi toh kabhi shuruhat kihogi , if at tht time u cn guide him then why nt Viren dis time ?

I still beleive tht Viren always neglected by Soods , they never ever realized their mistake , they never understood Viren . n they still nt . So if Viren siad tht kismat thng , he was nt wrong . yes his kismat his kharab tht after dongg so much ( i m nt only talking abt proj but all d thngs he did till now ) he never ever been even thanked . never ever praised , whch is wrong
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Rachu, Nivi has to fight for herself. Nobody in this world is going to fight for her happiness and dignity and self-respect. Viren can fight with his family for her but still he cannot get her happiness and respect if she does not want to.
Rachu Viren is tryngg his best 2 stand up agianst d competiton but d prob is tht Surrounding people r nt allowing him 2 do tht n dis is wht making him angry on himself . like 2dy he presented designs becozz he wanted 2 show his capabilities but d clients didn't care 2 understand his POV . he is ryngg his best 2 do tht .

let see wht hapenns now when he will come 2 know tht Nivi took files wid her in home . I don't thnk She will complete d report becozz of DD , Viren 2 is unawre of it So he2 will nt b able 2 do tht n next day Clients will agai bash viren for his iresponsibility n mistake whch is nt been done by him
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Rachu Viren is tryngg his best 2 stand up agianst d competiton but d prob is tht Surrounding people r nt allowing him 2 do tht n dis is wht making him angry on himself . like 2dy he presented designs becozz he wanted 2 show his capabilities but d clients didn't care 2 understand his POV . he is ryngg his best 2 do tht .

let see wht hapenns now when he will come 2 know tht Nivi took files wid her in home . I don't thnk She will complete d report becozz of DD , Viren 2 is unawre of it So he2 will nt b able 2 do tht n next day Clients will agai bash viren for his iresponsibility n mistake whch is nt been done by him

Moni but here Nivi is also not wrong na she is trying to call Viren but he is not picking up the call in his anger. Nivi doesn't know how to make reports I just hope they don't show Nivi become expert at making reports too overnight. I mean she is talented it's ok but no one become expert in everything overnight and it requires time and they show her becoming pro at everything overnight. When Viren made a report overnight because he was going to office for sometime and had a degree and knowledge about it. I just hope Nivi asking him as she is not able to do this and for god sake first she needs to give him confidence and acknowledgement in front of clients and employees. If she will listen silently what crap others are throwing on Viren then she will not be different from Sid. In family we still understood but she can actually stand for him in front of workers and clients. Leaving job is not a solution but making him confidence and trust on his capabilities that he is best at what he does is the solution. Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail
Rachu, kya baat hai aaj ek say badkar ek post likhrahi ho. I completely agree with you on those points.
In your post you pointed out two things which Nivi already got to know from others one unconciously and the other consciously.
Naintara dadi told her once remember " there is a limit to goodness"
and Viren told her the dialogue you wrote "you have to fight for your self"
Kabhi kabhi lagta hai that we are hitting our heads on the wrong door. We will never get what we want.
When I read the reply Anju got from Rajanji, I thought ok atleast now CT's will handle it properly but its going altogether some different way.
I really hope tomorrow after all this Divya fiasco, NivRen sit and talk and clear this issue. I don't want to see another major drama between NivRen other than them understanding and supporting, loving, caring for eachother.
exactlyy Rachu , Plzz me2 don't want tht follishness frm Ct's tht in overnight she did d proj also . NO yaar no1 cn do tht . Viren did tht becozz he had knowledge abt it like u said .

n Yes Iw ant Nivi 2 stand for viren atleast infront of outsiders . fo a sec also She didn't tell d clients abt Viren's hard work n simply took d appreciation whch was nt write . If She so much understands Viren then She shld also hav seen d pale face of Viren when clients were treating Viren a a seceratry . I eman they insulted Viren frm day1 . limit tab ho gayi when everythng was ready n they refused 2 do d deal just becozz Nivi was nt there . I mean dis is utter unprofessionalism . n disrespect 2 ur partners .  n who gave them 2 rght 2 decide wheather nivi wll b offcialy there in d proj or nt . It is on Viren wheather he wants 2 take her nt . He just calld Nivi jus 2 help him but dis ct's gave all crdits 2 Nvi as if it is her proj . they just insulted n neglected Viren