Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivedita - CCBM's punching bag - Page 2

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Milee, jitna hum log is forum mein communicate karte hain uska agar 1% bhi CTs dikhayen to CCBM No 1 show hoga TV industry mein. I am shocked that in today's day and agae when world is using the benefits of technology, these people are not going through the forum to find out what viewers think and what they want/ Leave that, I am sending daily feedback of episodes to Rajanji...haath mein unko khana de rahi hun but still nothing.. Horrible folks. Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok Anju, I am back with my answer. Actually don't think I am going against you, me too feel the same way as you that for CT's main lead of the show and that Female lead means she needs to go thru with hell and just out of the bloom they will throw some happiness here and there as grace and at the end of the series last 30 minutes they show everything good and happy and happily ever after and Done.
This was the main reason I stopped watching drama series from past 10+ years. I could not take this torture so best solution quit watching dramas. But when I saw CCBM promo I thought Nivi was almost similar to me when I was young and I wanted to see her growth and have to say the original CT's were brilliant they kept her character almost real. But it went down the drain when new CT's took over, the whole story now seems very dramatic, fictional and cannot relate to Nivi's character at all, she doesnot seems real at all. Who will go thru so much in real life without giving up, they will show some kind of emotion or break some kind of resolve but not Nivi. I cannot feel the same realistic sense like before.
Coming back to your topic and my answer, I think this is the first time we will be differing in opinions but just a little not much.
I will tell you something in the beginning when Nivi asked "did she make any mistakes" Viren's answer was proper because he too knows that she is not at fault for being talented, for clients appreciating her work, she was not at all at fault there but he was feeling very bad, he wanted to prove himself so the answer that he wants to work hard and prove himself and he gave her this answer sincerely.
And then he shouted at her in the office, why? because he was in so much temper right then and you know how men are when they lose their temper and specially he just heard what the other guys were talking about and the same guy comes inside to talk about the project so he lost it and right at the moment in comes our sweet Nivi and talks to him and he lost it and yelled at her (typically manly reaction) and him ignoring her phone calls, I don't know what CT's will show from tomorrow about his behaviour but as per me he wanted to calm himself down, because in this Nivi is not at all at fault for whatever is happening with him, she just did what he asked her to do. But its going all the wrong way. If CT's really handle this properly, this will really work wonders with NivRen. Before he was child and he could not understand and talk to elders and thus him being sent away to hostel but today he is an adult and he knows what is right and wrong, and Nivi is love of his life and he knows how understanding she is. If they talk it over, they can solve this problem and their relation will be on a different level BUT I STopped Expecting anything from CT's.
And Viren's dialogue about Kismet, he was talking about how he always try to be the best but it always backfire on him. And you know Anju, his insecurities, vulnerabilities are not cleared at all because no one from Sood family sat with him and talked to him about those days. They just said we love you and done with it. 20+ years of insecurities cannot be cleared from one's mind and heart just like that. That is the reason I am saying if CT's handle this properly they should make Viren sit and talk with Nivi and pour his heart out.

BUT Nivi should give him time. Please don't think I am against Nivi, but sometimes I don't understand Nivi stand at all and specially with Viren.
When VD said Nivi understands everyone so much without them telling but she never once did understood Viren. I don't know why CT's this blunder.
She understood his pain after stalker revealation because when she asked him he poured his heart out, if not she would have never understood his pain. The day when Viren fought with CC for Nivi and broke up with his mom, she did not give him complete emotional support. I really did not understand Nivi's stand that day.
Even when dadaji praized Viren but Viren said its all Nivi's doing, she once did not tell infront of the family that it was because of your support I could do it, she did not acknowledge him not then and not even with VD, when she asked her is everything all right at the office. Nivi's answer was that you and dadaji thought something good for me and your blessings are my strength.
I only remember her acknowledging Viren is divorce fiasco time and infront of Keshav before Viren left.
I don't know this is my feeling, she should acknowledge his support more.
And today, she heard everything what Viren was saying to that guy in the office and still she thinks, Viren is busy with work and that is the reason he is behaving like that. Come on, didn't you hear what he was saying Nivedita mam kay paas jao for every question, even a lame person can understand something is not right.
About those files, I hope nothing major happens between NivRen. Sometimes, I get so worried the way CT's handle these situations are so stupid.

Please don't think I am going against Nivi and supporting Viren. I am feeling so sad and worried for NivRen. I want them to communicate and give each other emotional support and stabilize their life.
Already NivRen went thru so much and Nivi from every possible side is hit with something or the other I don't want them to suffer more. I want them to live some peaceful moments, without any tensions.

Sorry, if I hurt you or anyone with my post this is what I feel. They both are wrong to some extent and want them to fix it before something major happens.

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post...when i think abt CCBM and nivi ths comes to mi mind
milee1014 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

Milee, jitna hum log is forum mein communicate karte hain uska agar 1% bhi CTs dikhayen to CCBM No 1 show hoga TV industry mein. I am shocked that in today's day and agae when world is using the benefits of technology, these people are not going through the forum to find out what viewers think and what they want/ Leave that, I am sending daily feedback of episodes to Rajanji...haath mein unko khana de rahi hun but still nothing.. Horrible folks.

I know yaar Anju, I don't know why they hell bent on doing this. And I really applaud your persistence in sending emails to Rajanji even now, I really hope he listens to your voice and makes some changes.

YOu know sometimes I feel, its better the show ends instead of seeing this character changes and stupid tracks where we are tortured along with the leads.
anjubala thumbnail

Milee, why do you think I will not agree to your thoughts. Yes we are individuals and I am glad for once our thoughts differed a bit. Your points are really valid and even I am not able to understand Nivi sometimes specially when she did not calmed him down when he had fight with his mom and then when she thanked Sid infront of whole family for supporting her. I was like - Are you out of your mind? Of all people you are thanking him and for what? Where is your gratitude and thanks for your husband who has in real sense supported you always?

But again I did not like how he shouted at her and how in cafe he is saying his kismat is kharab... These 2 things have hurt me the most. If his kismat was kharab then he would not have gotten his family and Nivi back. If his kismat was kharab then DS would not have praised him and would not have congratulated him for getting the contract. They all have acknowledged his hardwork that is why he was praised. Who asked him to give that praise to Nivi? And tell Sid to let Nivi handle the project.

Yes, I agree with your point about communication and that nobody asked him about his insecurities... That is a must. But as you said he is an adult and now he should not behave this way. He should not let his insecurities come in his way. He has suffered enough so he should just go and talk instead of ignoring Nivi. He knows that she has figured out that something is wrong and she has asked him too. So  just open up. Milee, men are weak emotionally hence they need support from their mom, sister or wife...

So let us see how CTs mould this track and what we get to see.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Anju and Millie and agree with you and both of you are right at your place even I find they don't have enough communication among them and clear things out. Both are wrong at their place.
anjubala thumbnail
And to top it off, today even VD was weird.. The way she said "Nivi tu ghar mein hai mujhe to pata hi nahin tha. And mandir chal. Office ka kaam to mandir se aake bhi ho jayega." So mean of her.. The day she started office it was VD who said nahin Nivi tu jake office ka kaam kar, meri madad ke liye aur log hain. And see today because DD is staying at home so Nivi cannot stay at home and Nivi has to come to mandir and do her work later on. How pathetic.. .The day is not far when DD will say my wish is that Nivi should not stay in this house and everybody will send Nivi away...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

And to top it off, today even VD was weird.. The way she said "Nivi tu ghar mein hai mujhe to pata hi nahin tha. And mandir chal. Office ka kaam to mandir se aake bhi ho jayega." So mean of her.. The day she started office it was VD who said nahin Nivi tu jake office ka kaam kar, meri madad ke liye aur log hain. And see today because DD is staying at home so Nivi cannot stay at home and Nivi has to come to mandir and do her work later on. How pathetic.. .The day is not far when DD will say my wish is that Nivi should not stay in this house and everybody will send Nivi away...

Anju I agree with u, I think next is this what will happen, they will say DD cannot stand Nivi's presence in the house so they will tell Nivi to go away and not come in front of DD,  and not to be even in the sood Mansion and not also at Sharma house so that if DD has to go there also she will not face Nivi, So I think this time they will send Nivren away to Chandigardgh to look after the business there,  and then DD will not have to see Nivi and DD will be happy and pampered in the house😡😡
anjubala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

Anju I agree with u, I think next is this what will happen, they will say DD cannot stand Nivi's presence in the house so they will tell Nivi to go away and not come in front of DD,  and not to be even in the sood Mansion and not also at Sharma house so that if DD has to go there also she will not face Nivi, So I think this time they will send Nivren away to Chandigardgh to look after the business there,  and then DD will not have to see Nivi and DD will be happy and pampered in the house😡😡

That is why I want the whole Sood clan and Sharmas to know that Divya was aborting the baby and Nivi only saved the baby by rushing to the clinic and calling Sid on time... Jis baby ke chakkar mein uske nakhre sahe ja rahe hain yeh sab, woh is duniya mein aa raha hai just because of Nivi.
milee1014 thumbnail

Milee, why do you think I will not agree to your thoughts. Yes we are individuals and I am glad for once our thoughts differed a bit. Your points are really valid and even I am not able to understand Nivi sometimes specially when she did not calmed him down when he had fight with his mom and then when she thanked Sid infront of whole family for supporting her. I was like - Are you out of your mind? Of all people you are thanking him and for what? Where is your gratitude and thanks for your husband who has in real sense supported you always?

But again I did not like how he shouted at her and how in cafe he is saying his kismat is kharab... These 2 things have hurt me the most. If his kismat was kharab then he would not have gotten his family and Nivi back. If his kismat was kharab then DS would not have praised him and would not have congratulated him for getting the contract. They all have acknowledged his hardwork that is why he was praised. Who asked him to give that praise to Nivi? And tell Sid to let Nivi handle the project.

Yes, I agree with your point about communication and that nobody asked him about his insecurities... That is a must. But as you said he is an adult and now he should not behave this way. He should not let his insecurities come in his way. He has suffered enough so he should just go and talk instead of ignoring Nivi. He knows that she has figured out that something is wrong and she has asked him too. So  just open up. Milee, men are weak emotionally hence they need support from their mom, sister or wife...

So let us see how CTs mould this track and what we get to see.

I knew you would understand my point, thank you Anju.
Anju, about the communication I agree with you. AS a child he could not talk but now he should atleast after calming down he should go and talk to her or when she comes asking him, he should open up. That would be perfect example of married life here. But who knows what CT's are upto, they want drama right?

About second para, I understand what you are trying to say. But my point is he always gave credit when it came to Nivi, even before in the hatred track he always did. But remember we used to discuss that Viren is more  sensitive than Nivi. Its coming out now, his insecurity, sensitivity, vulnerabilty everything is showing now because this time he wanted to prove himself but again his kismet(I think that is what he meant when he said Kismet, atleast I understood that way I don't know what CT's are thinking) mar kha gayi hai.
He did not had any support from family since childhood, so him being sensitive comes out in a different way. I sometimes feels he still has that kiddish heart in him, remember how he behaved after stalker revealation throwing stuff around, dancing just like a kid and today too he made different set of drawings just like how a kid will behave.
But deep down he too feels same like us that its not Nivi's fault. Hopefully CT's make him talk to Nivi and clear this yaar. I cnnot see this torture between NivREn. Its killing me inside.
NivRen is different, atleast once CT's should handle it differently without any drama, crying, yelling and all. Just simple communicate and clear the misunderstanding and be done with it.