Nivedita - CCBM's punching bag

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nivedita, the main lead of CCBM around whom the story revolves. Rather I should say the story that makes her the punching bag of all. And I am amazed at how she is able to bear all the beatings from the different set of people time and again.
CTs have reduced her character to be a punching bag for everybody's anger, sadness, happiness, insecurities, vulnerabilities, inferiority complex, dumbness, spineless or what adjectives we want to put. CTs have taken her and us for a ride and I hate it.
How can a person bear in his or her life? This is the limit and I refuse to take this bull shit that is being shown now. Females are no less and no matter what insecurities husband has, he still has no right to shout at his wife - wife who he thinks is his life and everything, who is GOD's gift. What is Nivi's mistake in this that Viren is angry at her? Is she the one who gave suggestion to work in the office? Is she the one who said that yes I will attend the meeting when Sid did not arrive on time? Is she the one who asked infront of DS to handle the project?
If not then why she should suffer because she is talented?
Viren, today you are saying ki tumhari kismat hi kharab hai... But don't you think you got Nivi to tumhari kismat kaise kharab ho sakti hai.. She is your wife and you are so capable that is why you were able to bring her back. If not then your kismat was kharab. You are lucky that is why you are the boss and you have Nivi in your team to help you. It is the way you look at things. Agar galti dhoondoge to sab kharab dikhega.

But yes, now that Nivi took the files for report at home without telling Viren, this will surely cause issue between them. Viren will think she wanted to do it without Viren's knowing ..whereas he will not think the real reason behond Nivi taking the files.. He will not think that she took as he already is so busy. Now Viren will take everything in negative way.

Girls, this is my only post you will see from me today. I am backing off for sometime and trying to calm myself and maybe not watch CCBM for few days. But I will continue sending daily feedback email to Rajanji to let him know how disgusted we are with this. Bye for now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anju, today we wrote two different topics. YOu about Nivi and me about Viren (actually I felt bad for both).
I will come back and reply to this, I have so much to say here.
But I agree in this world where Females are ruling just over every damn field, showing this kind of torture is not bearable. I really don't know what CT's are trying to say and that too in this age of Jetspeed. Where Female is as equal to her male couterpart.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Anju for the post...i can only say is that the current track is disgusting, irritating et all...

CT's cannot think beyond re-realization tracks and these are specially dedicated to Viren and during all these hurting or as u put punching bag is Nivi...

Creative Team has no creativity...

anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Anju, today we wrote two different topics. YOu about Nivi and me about Viren (actually I felt bad for both).

I will come back and reply to this, I have so much to say here.
But I agree in this world where Females are ruling just over every damn field, showing this kind of torture is not bearable. I really don't know what CT's are trying to say and that too in this age of Jetspeed. Where Female is as equal to her male couterpart.

Milee, I did not want to post anything else today but could not stop myself from replying to you. Yes I felt bad for both but I am more sad for Nivi. Yes, Viren's insecurities are coming out again but this is no way to handle it by putting up walls around himself or ignoring Nivi. He has gone through this one time and suffered so why make the same mistake again. He should talk to Nivi and tell her.. She has asked him couple of times now that what is happening, what is wrong???
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Thanks Anju for the post...i can only say is that the current track is disgusting, irritating et all...

CT's cannot think beyond re-realization tracks and these are specially dedicated to Viren and during all these hurting or as u put punching bag is Nivi...

Creative Team has no creativity...

Thanks for the thread beautiful analysis and fully agree with you. Why CT's always trying to create b/s nivi and viren why can't they show jealousy track b/s the sood brothers as viren start handling the projects and they can show that he is capable of doing things. 

Viren knows the importance of nivi in his life. Why they have sid just for the sake of DD or do sevas to DD. They can atleast give some track b/w the brothers so that after sorting out the MU sood brother bond also will be stronger.

I think story writers and CT's are different. if yes then we have to change the story writers.  
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
CCBM's theme...

Viren's mulitple realizations

Nivi - the Mother Theresa

Sood - the white sheeps

sorry very frustrated today
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

CCBM's theme...

Viren's mulitple realizations

Nivi - the Mother Theresa

Sood - the white sheeps

sorry very frustrated today

Tell me about it Raj. I just finished watching the episode.. Had no heart to watch it after the first part itself... I know my Mother's Day will be spoiled because of this stupidity..Maybe I will not watch it that day and enjoy my day.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree its a disgusting episode. How can he shout at her?He does not have any answer when she asks what the problems is. Making alternate design too was such an underhanded way to undermine her.But, its not beyond men. viren always has a problem of not valueing what he has.First he had problem with his family, so Nivi made him realise it, now to realise Nivi's worth, she will have to die.
That will solve CTs problems too. They won't have to work their minds so hard to think of new ways to make her unhappy.
So disappointed today.
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: vids08

I agree its a disgusting episode. How can he shout at her?He does not have any answer when she asks what the problems is. Making alternate design too was such an underhanded way to undermine her.But, its not beyond men. viren always has a problem of not valueing what he has.First he had problem with his family, so Nivi made him realise it, now to realise Nivi's worth, she will have to die.

That will solve CTs problems too. They won't have to work their minds so hard to think of new ways to make her unhappy.
So disappointed today.

Vidya, accident is no solution.. Again who will suffer - Nivedita... I want an end to this suffering. Now somebody else should suffer in that house besides NiVren.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Vidya, accident is no solution.. Again who will suffer - Nivedita... I want an end to this suffering. Now somebody else should suffer in that house besides NiVren.

I agree with Anju, Vidya. Accidents are not the solution. These people need to sit and talk. No one opens there mouth here, sab kay sab under the carpet dal kar sojathey hai yaar.
Today for the first time I was so mad at Vandana, this is not the way to live life. They are not thinking of Nivi or Divya too. Yes, I said Divya because she with her stupid assumptions is losing a sweet and loving sister. Think about it, they both love each other so much, when the reality is known to Divya. how hurt she will be for hurting her sister. Atleast they could have avoided such long differences right, if they talked on the same day when Divya was acting all weird with Nivi. Instead of sending Nivi to the office, they should have made both the sisters sit and talk their differences but NO send her to office woh kya solution hai yaar. Everyone are thinking about the unborn child but what about Nivi who is going thru with this torture. If tomorrow Divya says she can't stay in the same house as Nivi will they throw Nivi out. Does that really help Nivi or Divya. Don't think I supporting Divya behaviour here but the way CT's are handling the situation is very wrong in every way.

They did the same with Viren, ek accident everyone realized how important he is for Sood's and he realized how much they love. But he still has that insecurity and vulnerablity in him deep down and its coming out again.
They did the same with NivRen, he saves Yash from gundas and gets hit really hard and wallah Nivi thinks he changed. Come on From the day stalker was revealed they did not sit and talk their heart out. There are so many questions unanswered and still they don't talk.

I don't know what to think, as married couple we all know how important it is to talk our heart out with our spouse but they never show that inthe story yaar.
In the beginning the story was so realistic but slowly its going dramatic way.