Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
heyy
i notice that too..
after watching that scene on sbs.. i really wanted 2 see that in the episode..
y did they do that tho?? ๐Ÿ˜ก
misty85 thumbnail
I also noticed the same thing...it has broken the continutiy...people who haven't watched sbs segment would definitly wonder as to what happened...It's like something is missing.
misty85 thumbnail
Hey guys...the scene was there in the episode...I watched it in the repeat telecast...the uploader might have missed it.
ninand thumbnail
hey .. actually the vids posted by Armu didnt have that scene.. u can find it here.. though small but its good..:)

Edited by ninand - 12 years ago
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

๐Ÿ˜†

Ok yaar...whatever u find disgusting, jus tthrow that...what say...๐Ÿ˜†

ARY ARY ARY..KUCH B PEKHNY KI ZAROORT NAHI HAI..Q K AJ SBB MAIN JO B DEKHAYA HAI WOH EPI MAIN B DEKHAYA HAI YAR...YOUTUBE MAIN NAHI HAI BT EPI MAIN HAI๐Ÿ˜ƒDONTWORRY..JUST CHEACK ON DESIFORUM...N MEGHA VIDEO DVD PART 2
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninand

hey .. actually the vids posted by Armu didnt have that scene.. u can find it here.. though small but its good..:)

THANK YOU DEAR...๐Ÿ˜†
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i saw it...yipee...thanx a ton for the links...love this forum...and the way we all stick together..๐Ÿ˜†
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i know yaar they once again edited our MAANEET scene...i think they love editing those scenes which v love and for which v r eagerly waiting...that is y nowadays i just watch those sbs sbb or u me aur tv segments which have these scenes which have been edited in the episode again after watching the episode so that it wud make me feel like the scene was shown even in the episode๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
patakha-guddi thumbnail
oh they r  editin  so many scenes