4th May - I am bound to you (Kes-Gul) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MeySimi

Lovely update Lennie. But I feel that there was no scene where Kesar is massaging her feet. If we watch that scene again, Kesar is half-dozing off . Here this time Gulaal is asleep. He is just trying to hold himself up from dozing off by holding to the edge of the bed.
Eventually he does and this time Gulaal wakes up to see him asleep near her bed. Had they added the massage scene, the CVs would have made an emphasis to the fact about how much he cared. At least knowing Gulaal, she should react if he is seen touching her feet in any way.Not because of tradition, but because how she generally is.
I was abit unclear with that scene, and so on - coz i couldnt see the vid properly as the view from the scene was not near Kesar's face and what he was doing, so to me it looked like he was messaging her feet lol

😆😆😊
I wasn't sure if he was massaging or not but it would make sense if he was because there wouldn't be any other reason to stay at her feet...I think!

Nevertheless, cute tha 😳
Originally posted by Lennie

I was abit unclear with that scene, and so on - coz i couldnt see the vid properly as the view from the scene was not near Kesar's face and what he was doing, so to me it looked like he was messaging her feet lol

😆😆😊

Nothing unclear about that Lennie. Kesar was masssaging Gulaal's feet and he also alternately kept looking at her, finally sleep took over, so it was natural for him to fall asleep at her feet. Scene was perfectly clear. BTW Gulaal certainly had a fabulous time getting her TLC that she was craving for from Kesar. I am trying my best to enjoy the declaration of truce between Kesar and Gulaal. Thinking this will last only till the maha episode as once again because of Dushyant's remarks tempers will flare up again. BTW just out of curiosity why the hell doesn't Dushyant tell Gulaal that Kesar is looking for his brother  Vasant's killer.
Dushyant is shit scared of his act (murder) coming out in the open. Right now he is hiding behind Gulaal's magnanimous Pallu. I seriously doubt this guy if he is truly repenting his act..then he should be ready to face the consequences. No way is this going to be hidden for long.
I can so see Dushyant turning evil again. It's definitely lurking! He doesn't want the case re-opened which is understandable, he is human :P But Kesar's constant persistence may tip D over the edge.

Originally posted by arti07

shallu but wen our  darcy will realise that jamna kaki is his blessing in disguise he will be in her feet...after all she is only saviour all the other ppl are wanting him to marry that brainless talli (soory talli  still no feeling for u )

oh yeah. JK is totally helping them along. with all the "kesar aur gulaal ko EK HONA HOGA" and all, lol. i wonder what she would be like at the end of the show! 

and oh! i can see D getting all evil against kesar and then gulaal will defend kesar and THEY WILL BE BACK TOGETHER!!! they will fight for vasant together!!!😳❤️

Like Reemz says Kesar constant persisting and also his attitude which Dushyant has witness and the putting down of D, i guess D will somehow lose his temper at him and so on

Maha episode  i think will reveal Dushyant's so called desires he had or has for Gulaal coz uptil now i dont think Kesar knew why D did what he did to Vasant that day, whilst we all know why he did and so on but Kesar doesnt know yet, not only that Durgesh's words echoing in him what relation does D and Gulaal share that she can stand near Vasant's killer and so on - thats the part answer he is gonna get as well and i got a feeling Kesar is gonna start looking at them diffferently and there interactions which will spark some of sort of jealousy in him as well and  i am hoping that Kesar feels jealous coz to me thats the natural instinct one would get esp now that Kesar seems to be feeling more for Gulaal in a way - anger and jealousy and hostileness i am expecting
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
I read your Kes-Gul posts everyday and they only remind me how much i love you. Thank you Lennz, for everything. 

You are my window to this love story and we always have this soft spot for love stories borne out of pain and devastation. 

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless you. 🤗
I agree, I always read your updates lennie before I watch the episodes on you tube! Very thorough updates, I can visualize the episoide before I have seen it.

Thanks

Smiley 😊
Originally posted by zeenia

Lennie didnt the first scene remind you of something? When another one of our favourites was looking after someone and fell asleep at her feet? And the way she looked at him when she woke up!

*sigh*

Both scenes were beautiful!!😳

Awesome post as always Lennie!!😳

You knw wat Zee.. I was thinkin of d same thing yesterday n missin 'em..😔
Even wen Kesar saved Gulaal i was reminded of them..

Lennie.. nice analysis.. n as u said Kes-Gul wer behavin lyk typical iwfe-husband in d chai waala scene.. 😆

Originally posted by Pocahontas

I read your Kes-Gul posts everyday and they only remind me how much i love you. Thank you Lennz, for everything. 

You are my window to this love story and we always have this soft spot for love stories borne out of pain and devastation. 

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless you. 🤗
Thanks you for reading, its means alot coming from you and you know i love your writing etc

Yes we do have a soft spot for these certain type stories, that a deep and intense, and soulful to an extent

😊😊

Thanks you everyone reading and replying 😊😊😊😳
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago