Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

4th May - I am bound to you (Kes-Gul) (Page 2)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

OOOHHH... i waiting for JK to get a verbal bashing from kesar!
GO KESAR! UNLEASH THE ANGRY MONSTER WITHIN YOU ON JK!!

hahahaha! that'll be epic! btw, the kes-gul scene totally made me want to jump up and down like a 4 year old who got her first dolly!!! they were sooo cute together!!!! I LOVE THEM! they're officially my fav couple! :D
better than darcy and elizabeth! Heart

shallu but wen our  darcy will realise that jamna kaki is his blessing in disguise he will be in her feet...after all she is only saviour all the other ppl are wanting him to marry that brainless talli (soory talli  still no feeling for u Ouch)

Edited by arti07 - 04 May 2011 at 11:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fanritukaprithvisharneil92manzilmukulLennie....Poojie....

_Avatarana_ IF-Dazzler
_Avatarana_
_Avatarana_

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Lovely update Lennie. But I feel that there was no scene where Kesar is massaging her feet. If we watch that scene again, Kesar is half-dozing off . Here this time Gulaal is asleep. He is just trying to hold himself up from dozing off by holding to the edge of the bed.
Eventually he does and this time Gulaal wakes up to see him asleep near her bed. Had they added the massage scene, the CVs would have made an emphasis to the fact about how much he cared. At least knowing Gulaal, she should react if he is seen touching her feet in any way.Not because of tradition, but because how she generally is.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11IncensemanzilmukulLennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeySimi

Lovely update Lennie. But I feel that there was no scene where Kesar is massaging her feet. If we watch that scene again, Kesar is half-dozing off . Here this time Gulaal is asleep. He is just trying to hold himself up from dozing off by holding to the edge of the bed.
Eventually he does and this time Gulaal wakes up to see him asleep near her bed. Had they added the massage scene, the CVs would have made an emphasis to the fact about how much he cared. At least knowing Gulaal, she should react if he is seen touching her feet in any way.Not because of tradition, but because how she generally is.
I was abit unclear with that scene, and so on - coz i couldnt see the vid properly as the view from the scene was not near Kesar's face and what he was doing, so to me it looked like he was messaging her feet lol

LOLLOLSmile
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I wasn't sure if he was massaging or not but it would make sense if he was because there wouldn't be any other reason to stay at her feet...I think!

Nevertheless, cute tha Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KesariBlueMoonNeil-fanritukaprithvipoppinssIncenseBinKuchKahe.Lennie....Poojie....

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by MeySimi

I was abit unclear with that scene, and so on - coz i couldnt see the vid properly as the view from the scene was not near Kesar's face and what he was doing, so to me it looked like he was messaging her feet lol

LOLLOLSmile

Nothing unclear about that Lennie. Kesar was masssaging Gulaal's feet and he also alternately kept looking at her, finally sleep took over, so it was natural for him to fall asleep at her feet. Scene was perfectly clear. BTW Gulaal certainly had a fabulous time getting her TLC that she was craving for from Kesar. I am trying my best to enjoy the declaration of truce between Kesar and Gulaal. Thinking this will last only till the maha episode as once again because of Dushyant's remarks tempers will flare up again. BTW just out of curiosity why the hell doesn't Dushyant tell Gulaal that Kesar is looking for his brother  Vasant's killer.
Dushyant is shit scared of his act (murder) coming out in the open. Right now he is hiding behind Gulaal's magnanimous Pallu. I seriously doubt this guy if he is truly repenting his act..then he should be ready to face the consequences. No way is this going to be hidden for long.

KesariBlueMoonritukaprithviLennie*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I can so see Dushyant turning evil again. It's definitely lurking! He doesn't want the case re-opened which is understandable, he is human :P But Kesar's constant persistence may tip D over the edge.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KesariBlueMoonNeil-fanritukaprithvisaurissharneil92manzilmukulLennie

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by shalini92

OOOHHH... i waiting for JK to get a verbal bashing from kesar!
GO KESAR! UNLEASH THE ANGRY MONSTER WITHIN YOU ON JK!!

hahahaha! that'll be epic! btw, the kes-gul scene totally made me want to jump up and down like a 4 year old who got her first dolly!!! they were sooo cute together!!!! I LOVE THEM! they're officially my fav couple! :D
better than darcy and elizabeth! Heart

shallu but wen our  darcy will realise that jamna kaki is his blessing in disguise he will be in her feet...after all she is only saviour all the other ppl are wanting him to marry that brainless talli (soory talli  still no feeling for u Ouch)

oh yeah. JK is totally helping them along. with all the "kesar aur gulaal ko EK HONA HOGA" and all, lol. i wonder what she would be like at the end of the show! 

and oh! i can see D getting all evil against kesar and then gulaal will defend kesar and THEY WILL BE BACK TOGETHER!!! they will fight for vasant together!!!EmbarrassedHeart

ritukaprithviIncenseLennie....Poojie....

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Like Reemz says Kesar constant persisting and also his attitude which Dushyant has witness and the putting down of D, i guess D will somehow lose his temper at him and so on

Maha episode  i think will reveal Dushyant's so called desires he had or has for Gulaal coz uptil now i dont think Kesar knew why D did what he did to Vasant that day, whilst we all know why he did and so on but Kesar doesnt know yet, not only that Durgesh's words echoing in him what relation does D and Gulaal share that she can stand near Vasant's killer and so on - thats the part answer he is gonna get as well and i got a feeling Kesar is gonna start looking at them diffferently and there interactions which will spark some of sort of jealousy in him as well and  i am hoping that Kesar feels jealous coz to me thats the natural instinct one would get esp now that Kesar seems to be feeling more for Gulaal in a way - anger and jealousy and hostileness i am expecting

Edited by Lennie - 04 May 2011 at 1:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KesariBlueMoonNeil-fanritukaprithvisharneil92saurisnami2811.Sidra....Poojie....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index