4th May - I am bound to you (Kes-Gul)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I so did not know what to name this thread, usually i'm a title pops into my head whilst i am writing, but today i got nothing πŸ˜•πŸ˜† then i thought of this title, i am relating it to how Kes-Gul in how Kesar is somewhat ok with Gulaal the next day and also the pooja scene when he sees her and how they a tied together and bound together, that bond

Starts of from Kesar still tending to Gulaal's forehead with a wet cloth as she is sleeping and covers her with a blanket and leaves and we see that Gulaal wasnt sleeping at all - she opens her eyes and smiles, and goes goes and tries to make something to drink or eat for Gulaal and we see him in the kitchen trying to figure how to light the gas up - rather endearing it was to see Kesar doing that and all for Gulaal aww 😳 and goes to Gulaal with a glass of warm milk i think and touches her forehead and he seems satisfied, looks like its gone down the temperature on her forehead and wakes her up and demands she drinks the milk - again the possesive Kesar that tells her outrightly to do things, i think we all can see Gulaal likes that and she drinks it and Kesar looks at her warmly 😳

Seems like Kesar has stayed most of the night with Gulaal and tending to her and caring for her whilst she sleeps, he is messaging her feet and gazes at her whilst she is asleep with a affectionate expression and finally went to sleep near her feet 😳😳😳 and Gulaal wakes up and sees him there and a smile breaks out on her face

Finally morning comes Kesar wakes up and sees she is not in bed and is outside as we saw in the precap doing pooja to the tulsi and Kesar just look at her and then we hear Kesar's background music and i think we can see and feel that feelings are shifting in him towards Gulaal and then goes away

They rather do look like a married couple in a way if you see how the next scene is set, Gulaal bringing him tea and not milk and sees Kesar sitting and reading the paper and gives him tea and he asks what about the milk and she says you like tea now πŸ˜† there is a little teasing going with Gulaal to Kesar on him growing up and who knows when he will angry when and where and at whom πŸ˜†  and says that he took care of her very well from his heart and so on - and all Kesar can do is smile😳 there is one sec where Kesar is aware of her touch on his shoulder which he looks at, its a blink and miss scene

Some guy comes to see Motabha but Kesar says i will see him, and the guy says he has brought money to repay back coz Vasant loaned him some money back then, as he didnt have anyone back then and anything and Vasant helped him out, slight tears well up in Kesar's eye and the guy seems to have gone that day when the accident happen to the jeep of Vasant with all of them in it and says by the time he got there D had taken them to hospital, and Kesar asks him if he thinks it was a accident or not, and the guy thinks it cant be anything but an accident coz the kind of person Vasant is, who will want to hurt him and so on, and maybe someone is trying to make it look like it wasnt an accident... got to say the way the guy answered Kesar's claim's - he has somehow managed to say to Kesar that it might not seem like how he is looking at things and so on

Family back from the wedding, JK is on a high πŸ˜†   and PB is happy to see Gulaal looking well and Gulaal tells them Kesar was here and looked after her and then they ask for Talli but Gulaal thought she had gone with them, she hasnt been home since yesterday and Kesar has been with her (Gulaal) and Gulaal tries to think where she might be and remember Talli telling her about when she is upset - she remembers her dad and both Gulaal and Sudha go to find Talli, and JK having a shock face on where Talli is, and from what i can see this woman wants to put Talli down as much as possible saying ppl will talk as she is girl and who was out all night and so on

D finds out fromt he police officer that Kesar wants to open Vasant's accident file again and how Kesar thinks it wasnt a accident, and says to let Kesar know that they cant open it and he is taking time to accept what happened as its a deep shock to all of us with Vasant going

D leaves and Kesar comes and asks the officer what is happening and police officer is not interested in opening it and so on as he checked every evidence and so on, that it was an accident and not a consipiracy, and Kesar is goading him it seems and police officers says he will open it if Kesar can get him some evidence that it wasnt an accident and so on and Kesar agrees

The two of scenes of Kes-Gul we saw, such a hubby-wifey feel to it - in a way, and so on - Kesar took care of her all night and fell asleep near her feet and so on, and then the pooja scene where Kesar somewhat saw Gulaal in a way, like man sees a woman and then walked away and then the tea scene, just a nice scene to see Gul-Kes at ease going on and so on and Kesar smiling etc - also Kesar i think liked taking care of Gulaal and being there,  gave him a sense of peace and satisfaction i guess, both needed this and what they shared during that night together, it was the Gulaal-Kesar  😳

PRECAP - JK again giving a harsh ear-bashing on when Talli returns with Gulaal and Sudha, all i can see is that JK herself is tainting Talli's image then anyone else  and whilst Kesar is listening from the door and surprised at JK's taunts it seems

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Lennie
Great description as always. you never miss anything.
Lennie didnt the first scene remind you of something? When another one of our favourites was looking after someone and fell asleep at her feet? And the way she looked at him when she woke up!

*sigh*

Both scenes were beautiful!!😳

Awesome post as always Lennie!!😳
Edited by zeenia - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zeenia

Lennie didnt the first scene remind you of something? When another one of our favourites was looking after someone and fell asleep at her feet? And the way she looked at him when she woke up!   Honestly i didnt think of them, and i am glad i didnt, coz that means i havent got them in my mind as such lol, but i do remember the man - how can we forget him but you are right it is similar in a way

*sigh*

Awesome post as always Lennie!!😳  Thanks

Thanks Ritu 😊
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Lennie didnt the first scene remind you of something? When another one of our favourites was looking after someone and fell asleep at her feet? And the way she looked at him when she woke up!

*sigh*

Awesome post as always Lennie!!😳

ya even i know him😳😳😳 ! both are now my fav
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

lennie awesome post as usual...but i am so not happy with the cvs brewing something with talli.I do not understand is she some relative of producers...I will stop watching gulaal if they pair talli kesar together .

yes it was a cute hubby wifey scene becoz normally in every household starts with the same scene where hubby reads newspaper and wives normally offer tea.It was cute to see kesar taking care of gulaal,man neil is fab...⭐️hE CAN ACT SO WELLπŸ‘

jk is too much always spewing venom and throwing words at everyone like pots andpans...no wonder her life is so unfulfilled.🀒

Tommorow is talli day...I feel pity for her but cant ignore her as an obstacle in K-G alliance...

not excited for next episode,...too much talli happening...πŸ˜”

Incense thumbnail

awesome post and a good epi...gulaal's life was surrounded by dark clouds ...her life was hit by storm but she didnt run she stood firm she waited all these years for the rain.to come ..and today it rained kesar showered his affection on her and eased out her pain...seems now gulaal is finally realizing that kesar is grown up person...seems  like she moved to level 2 by bringing tea for him😳😳...waiting wen she will finally realise that she can fall in love with this sweet charming person after all he isnt that bad... is he ?????????? 

Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OOOHHH... i waiting for JK to get a verbal bashing from kesar!
GO KESAR! UNLEASH THE ANGRY MONSTER WITHIN YOU ON JK!!

hahahaha! that'll be epic! btw, the kes-gul scene totally made me want to jump up and down like a 4 year old who got her first dolly!!! they were sooo cute together!!!! I LOVE THEM! they're officially my fav couple! :D
better than darcy and elizabeth! β€οΈ
Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini92

OOOHHH... i waiting for JK to get a verbal bashing from kesar!

GO KESAR! UNLEASH THE ANGRY MONSTER WITHIN YOU ON JK!!

hahahaha! that'll be epic! btw, the kes-gul scene totally made me want to jump up and down like a 4 year old who got her first dolly!!! they were sooo cute together!!!! I LOVE THEM! they're officially my fav couple! :D
better than darcy and elizabeth! β€οΈ

shallu but wen our  darcy will realise that jamna kaki is his blessing in disguise he will be in her feet...after all she is only saviour all the other ppl are wanting him to marry that brainless talli (soory talli  still no feeling for u )
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update Lennie. But I feel that there was no scene where Kesar is massaging her feet. If we watch that scene again, Kesar is half-dozing off . Here this time Gulaal is asleep. He is just trying to hold himself up from dozing off by holding to the edge of the bed.
Eventually he does and this time Gulaal wakes up to see him asleep near her bed. Had they added the massage scene, the CVs would have made an emphasis to the fact about how much he cared. At least knowing Gulaal, she should react if he is seen touching her feet in any way.Not because of tradition, but because how she generally is.