Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

5/04/11 Writen Update

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the awesome update.

the doctor is crazy. falling in love with her patient, how professional is that? and what does she know about him... is he married, has kids etc. can't imagine living without Neil !! CRAZY>
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oh no ! this show is going the drain. we had hope that with fortune teller telling her that karan is alive and now this. it is so stressfull to watch the show as i get excited but yet again get disappointed.
kwebbel thumbnail
When Will Abha and karan meet! I Miss thema as a couple... 😭
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kwebbel

When Will Abha and karan meet! I Miss thema as a couple... 😭

i said this before and wil say it again they will meet next month, they are going to keep dragging this over and over again
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot dear for the update 
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

gosh all this drama. i wish karan would just get found already. this is taking way too long
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for gr8 update!!1

shiv0624 thumbnail
The show is just dragging with the same scenes over and over.  I wish the writers would just let Karan and Abha meet and write a new story line and I agree it's very stressful to watch, if the show keeps on dragging it will lose viewers!

Nadia123 thumbnail
I stopped watching it when the Shelly nonsense started - then watched the Maha episode and thought story will move on but looks like it will drag on again - Why is the family tolerating Shelly? She is downright rude and disgusting - but is still allowed to open her dirty mouth and say her piece everytime and gets away with it...