Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - May 4th 2011 - Written Update (Page 3)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

LS is going back to Jaipur, not Jetsar, so I think it will be another leap and Dr. Anandi who will run the hospital
Yeah, that's true..priya, do you think anandi will actually complete studies this time?Ermm every time the CVs give us hope and then they give some silly excuse to stop her studies..Angry ..
yaar iss baar nahin toh kabhi nahin, this is the last chance 4 anandi, iss baar agar woh peeche hatti, then i will no more support her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathghotalazanu rulzSuchi-

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Hmmm this Laal Singh guy sounds cool. Lol I have missed the story a lot!
abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE
andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of you. Did any of you notice the way Bhairav came and took Anandi away from the terrace? That for me was also a wonderful scene along with the Lal Singh Jag scene. I feel the way B tackled the situation was like enough of this crying and no more pity. I hope I am not reading too much in between the lines. These CVs are experts in changing anything anytime.

It was so nice to see lal sing proudly introducing his wife to his friends. None of his friends made fun of him or think lowly about his wife. His pride for his wife was enough for demanding respect from his friends or anyone else for that matter. Clap. Like you all guys said in your post, his verbal slap for J was well deserved.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bmm1985divmathredapple1fuzzyfaceanu rulzpjyoSuchi-

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by divmath

Its not out of fear, I think LS didn't say anything since Jagya had paid his tuition

But didnt Lal Singh return the money once he came to know about Jag-Gauri, remember he came to Jaitser specially for that...and said he does not want to keep any "karz" from people like JagyaConfused

I think CV's  somehow think minor characters are not supposed to be heroes. LS and Phooli should have both revealed Jagya's truth, but they didn't, which is very strange and cruel

I too, thought it was strange but not cruel as most of these people have their own way of thinking. Maybe LS is not want to hurt Anandi anymore than she has already been but also likes Gauri so does not want to upset her either...Phooli probably was unsure so did not want to say anything...could be a whole host of reasons...but this way it can be dragged on for as long as possible.

divmathanu rulzpjyoSuchi-

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

I agree with all of you. Did any of you notice the way Bhairav came and took Anandi away from the terrace? That for me was also a wonderful scene along with the Lal Singh Jag scene. I feel the way B tackled the situation was like enough of this crying and no more pity. I hope I am not reading too much in between the lines. These CVs are experts in changing anything anytime.

It was so nice to see lal sing proudly introducing his wife to his friends. None of his friends made fun of him or think lowly about his wife. His pride for his wife was enough for demanding respect from his friends or anyone else for that matter. Clap. Like you all guys said in your post, his verbal slap for J was well deserved.

I also thought that his 'uneducated beendni' conducted herself in a wonderful manner in no way demeaning her husband...and was received as warmly by the Bombayites...so all this really is in Jagya's mind as a justification for ousting Anandi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathandvpjyoanu rulzfuzzyfaceSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I AM LOVING BV now, please please CVs we need to see positivity noww!!! 

Come on Anandi, we are all vouching for you!!!

Make us and dadisa PROUDD!!!

[if DS is proud then obviously everyone will be on cloud 1000) !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dwscandvdivmathghotalazfuzzyfacepjyo

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I AM LOVING BV now, please please CVs we need to see positivity noww!!! 

Come on Anandi, we are all vouching for you!!!

Make us and dadisa PROUDD!!!

[if DS is proud then obviously everyone will be on cloud 1000) !!!

AMEN !!!! thats all I want to see...A strong, independent and confident Anandi ! Fingers crossed...hope this time CV's wont disappoint us !!

andvanu rulzfuzzyfacepjyo

Go to top