Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Haha take that Jagat, Lal Singh is  a real man, not a coward, condescending, compulsive liar like you.
The fact that he was embarassed by Anandi is clear indication of his low life mentality. People are civilised Jagat unlike you.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I don't understand where Jagat got this attitude from, I mean if you look at Bhairon and the way he treats Sumitra, you would assume the son would emulate the parents๐Ÿ˜•

I wish one day DS will acknowledge Anandi as her grand daughter and be proud of her while compeletely dissing Jagat ๐Ÿ˜ If Anandi becomes a big hot shot  like a big goverment officer and meets someone new that wld be icing on the cake.
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

hey guys,am off to jamnagar tomorrow..so i wnt be online for a few days will i settle dwn a bit and also till i get an internet..am hoping on a wireless system in the hostel or else it will take quite sum time to get a plug-to-surf..anyways,take care,i hope to be back soon..

Good Luck Anu !!! ๐Ÿค— Will be waiting to hear from you ๐Ÿ˜Š
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy they have got lal singh back. & good that the CVs showed that if one is married, then his friends dont disown him---the way jagya thought

thanks for the update
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

All the very best Anu and enjoy yourself. Looking forward to seeing you online soon although I am not here from next week.๐Ÿ˜•

Good luck in jamnagar ,anu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ hope you get  online soon..
Hope you too  come back soon grouchoji  ๐Ÿ˜Šas jagya's lies are soon to be revealed to gauri  as per the article ..

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

Good luck in jamnagar ,anu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ hope you get  online soon..

Hope you too  come back soon grouchoji  ๐Ÿ˜Šas jagya's lies are soon to be revealed to gauri  as per the article ..

Oh no!!!!!!!!! I will try and log onto the updates but will not be able to view the serial...๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by groucho - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail

Oh no!!!!!!!!! I will try and log onto the updates but will not be able to view the serial...๐Ÿ˜”

YEAH, As per the article gauri unknowingly lands up at their haveli and realises  he is married and the girl he introduced as nandini is his wife .Would be interesting to watch 
so do log in or watch online grouchoji   if you can๐Ÿ˜Š
here's the link 
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tks pjyo ...just read the link...sadly if it happens between the 10th and the 20th I will be in Cannes and no chance or time to watch anything there but at least I can read the updates...imagine sitting through weeks of tears and just when things are falling into place...I don't get to see it...what bad luck.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

good luck anu , koi problem hain toh main hoon paas mein hi amdavad mein๐Ÿ˜† , i have been to jamnagar, its a nice place๐Ÿ˜Šbut the heat will be too much

pjyo thumbnail

Tks pjyo ...just read the link...sadly if it happens between the 10th and the 20th I will be in Cannes and no chance or time to watch anything there but at least I can read the updates...imagine sitting through weeks of tears and just when things are falling into place...I don't get to see it...what bad luck.

if you find time videos are posted online ,you can watch it at your convenience ๐Ÿ˜Š
pjyo thumbnail

Oooh cannes ,film festival time, is it?
 Guess you will have other interesting stuff to watch ๐Ÿ˜Š