Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Jyo, I loved LS today. esp. since he expressly told Jagya he is not wanted. It was such a slap. Stupid Jagya won't take it well I am sure and again will act out like always
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

@Jyo, I loved LS today. esp. since he expressly told Jagya he is not wanted. It was such a slap. Stupid Jagya won't take it well I am sure and again will act out like always

yeah ,lal singh is hero material πŸ‘πŸΌ as jagya has become almost  a negative character ..Maybe LS will get job at bhairav's hospital without doctor ...πŸ€”

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
LS is going back to Jaipur, not Jetsar, so I think it will be another leap and Dr. Anandi who will run the hospital
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nah to be a doctor it will be hard for Anandi
cause it takes a lot of years
i am sure they will make her into an IAS etc cause, 
DS always said, thum collectery kerna band karo etc 
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx a lot! gr8 update!πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank god lal singh is back. i was wondering where did he go. 

despite lots of rona-dhona, i have to admit pratyusha was mind blowing. my heart really goes out to anandi. i feel so bad for her. i'm waiting for her decision to start her studies & i hope DS won't object & instead encourage her to study.

madan singh as usual is a sweetheart😍
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

LS is going back to Jaipur, not Jetsar, so I think it will be another leap and Dr. Anandi who will run the hospital

Yeah, that's true..priya, do you think anandi will actually complete studies this time?πŸ€” every time the CVs give us hope and then they give some silly excuse to stop her studies..😑 ..
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pjyo

Yeah, that's true..priya, do you think anandi will actually complete studies this time?πŸ€” every time the CVs give us hope and then they give some silly excuse to stop her studies..😑 ..

yaar iss baar nahin toh kabhi nahin, this is the last chance 4 anandi, iss baar agar woh peeche hatti, then i will no more support her
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm this Laal Singh guy sounds cool. Lol I have missed the story a lot!
andv thumbnail
I agree with all of you. Did any of you notice the way Bhairav came and took Anandi away from the terrace? That for me was also a wonderful scene along with the Lal Singh Jag scene. I feel the way B tackled the situation was like enough of this crying and no more pity. I hope I am not reading too much in between the lines. These CVs are experts in changing anything anytime.

It was so nice to see lal sing proudly introducing his wife to his friends. None of his friends made fun of him or think lowly about his wife. His pride for his wife was enough for demanding respect from his friends or anyone else for that matter. πŸ‘. Like you all guys said in your post, his verbal slap for J was well deserved.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think CV's  somehow think minor characters are not supposed to be heroes. LS and Phooli should have both revealed Jagya's truth, but they didn't, which is very strange and cruel

I too, thought it was strange but not cruel as most of these people have their own way of thinking. Maybe LS is not want to hurt Anandi anymore than she has already been but also likes Gauri so does not want to upset her either...Phooli probably was unsure so did not want to say anything...could be a whole host of reasons...but this way it can be dragged on for as long as possible.