Balika Vadhu

BV - May 4th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anandi goes to the terrace and remembers her meeting with Gauri. She is upset thinking of Gauri and Jagya's relationship. She starts crying out hysterically. Gehna comes there and panics to see Anandi in such a state. She tries to control Anandi while she calls the others. The rest of the family comes there and is broken to see Anandi in such a bad state. DS angrily tells Basanth to call Jagya since she wants to talk to him. Bhairav stops him and says no one should call Jagya.

At MS mansion. Madan Singh and Shyam talk and feel bad for Bhairav and Anandi and curse Jagya for being such a bad human being. They hear a loud noise and go to see that Suguna has thrown away Jagya's picture. Radha and thaisa try to control Suguna who feels bad she has such a bad brother. MS consoles her and tells Shyam to be supportive towards Bhairav and be like his son. Shyam agrees. Suguna is touched that she has such a good saasra.

In Mumbai, Jagya goes on his rounds and treats a boy, whose father talks about how much parents are worried about their children. Jagya is upset and remembers Bhairav disowning him. Gauri comes there to call him for lunch. During lunch at the canteen, Jagauri meet their friends. Lal Singh comes there with his wife, Koyal. He introduces her to all his friends. Everyone is nice to Koyal, who is very polite. Jagya doesn't look happy.

Everyone introduces themselves, while Jagat stands silently. LS tells everyone that Koyal wants to invite everyone for dinner as they are going away to Jaipur for good. Everyone agrees. LS takes Jagya aside and tells Jagya that after what he has done to Anandi, he has no wish to invite him, but he doesn't want to give explanation to others, so its better he comes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ LS leaves with his wife. Jagat looks angry.

Precap : Same precap as yesterday...everyone looking for Sumitra and Makhan saying she isn't anywhere

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update !!!

Ta-Da  !!!!!  Lal Singh is back after doing a vanishing act for good 6 years ๐Ÿ˜† , where was he all these years???

Havent watched the episode yet...so will comment on other things later...I am just wondering, what stopped Lal Singh from telling Gauri the truth...6 freaking years, are you kiddin me ?? I dont think Jag is a Don or something, that Lal Singh feared him so much...๐Ÿ˜• ...Stupid CV's ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by divmath - 12 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Its not out of fear, I think LS didn't say anything since Jagya had paid his tuition
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Its not out of fear, I think LS didn't say anything since Jagya had paid his tuition

Really...I must have missed that episode...I guess obligation is a bit of a nuisance in that case...Rather a boring episode...lets see what happens tomorrow.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ok a better episode ,

liked bhairon a lot, i am happy to see he is taking control again
jag was back today and it was nice scene , the mumbai scenes r so refreshing
i hate jaitser over the top dramas, its too melodramatic, apart from bhairon, i dont have patience 2 watch anyone else
and why that sugna scene it was boring
and yaa lal singh was back , jagya ko aur tension dene๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

But didnt Lal Singh return the money once he came to know about Jag-Gauri, remember he came to Jaitser specially for that...and said he does not want to keep any "karz" from people like Jagya๐Ÿ˜•
Riamonk thumbnail
I am happy Lal Singh is back...only if he could have told Singh family about Gauri and Gauri about Anandi before the leap ๐Ÿฅฑbut then how would they show all this drama and stretch the serial for so many more shows.

If Jagya is missing his family so much then just call them๐Ÿ˜•
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ok a better episode ,

liked bhairon a lot, i am happy to see he is taking control again
jag was back today and it was nice scene , the mumbai scenes r so refreshing
i hate jaitser over the top dramas, its too melodramatic, apart from bhairon, i dont have patience 2 watch anyone else
and why that sugna scene it was boring
and yaa lal singh was back , jagya ko aur tension dene๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The only bit I enjoyed was Madan in that scene...he is just too sweet.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hysterical crying  by anandi followed by a crying suguna smashing  photo frames..And then jagya suddenly feeling guilty with repetitive  flashbacks-after using color,black and white ,vintage tone today the CVs showed us the same bhairav jagya confrontation in dark blue and light blue tone...๐Ÿฅฑ

Lal singh  proudly introducing his rural wife to all his friendsโญ๏ธ and then telling jagat that he will be  an unwanted guest at his home was the scene of the day ๐Ÿ‘...
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

But didnt Lal Singh return the money once he came to know about Jag-Gauri, remember he came to Jaitser specially for that...and said he does not want to keep any "karz" from people like Jagya๐Ÿ˜•

I think CV's  somehow think minor characters are not supposed to be heroes. LS and Phooli should have both revealed Jagya's truth, but they didn't, which is very strange and cruel