Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sad 4 abhay (Page 2)

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

What abhay controlling piya ...???? He didn't go to piya to control but to get info from her . His intention was to know what piya is going to do next day .

oh sweety chillaxLOL...didnt mean in a bad way. i mean like controlling as in stopping her from like going to sid the other day, or today to know abt her plan for tomorrow. and its not a bad thing, so no hard feelings. i just feel its not the best way and seriously these two birdies need to talk and have a proper converastion real soon!lol.
would love to see Abhay asking her on a date in a normal situation later on. would be supecute to see them in the movies. like Piya beeing lost in the movie and Abhay beeing lost in PiyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand viceversa,lol

Edited by -Hello- - 04 May 2011 at 11:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--pyar-ishk

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hello-

Originally posted by abhaylove

What abhay controlling piya ...???? He didn't go to piya to control but to get info from her . His intention was to know what piya is going to do next day .

oh sweety chillaxLOL...didnt mean in a bad way. i mean like controlling as in stopping her from like going to sid the other day, or today to know abt her plan for tomorrow. and its not a bad thing, so no hard feelings. but seriously these two birdies need to talk and have a proper converastion real soon!lol.
would love to see Abhay asking her on a date in a normal situation later on. would be supecute to see them in the movies. like Piya beeing lost in the movie and Abhay beeing lost in PiyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand viceversa,lol
Controlling is quite negative ...so LOLLOLLOL. Yes stopping ...thats what he did Tongue
Yes talking does help to sort out the issues...but that in there nature and moreover there relationship is still not to level where they can open up completely .
Wooo abhay asking for date ...but good to see there romancing in different way ...CV can shows us something more than what we have been seeing in abhlya

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Damn,I wish what u wrote about Abhay was True..!!
Abhay n Romance only comes together when he wants' to save Pia..!!
I have seen Abhiyandar Romancing with Metz..But Abhay..??
Excuse me..??
Abhay is always in a I'm Mr. Protector Avtar..!!
 He has never shown his true feelings off..!!
I want him to live..his Death ..?? Strange..!! But, like Sid.. I wanna see Abhay Living, for himself..!!
I'm only Sad about that..!! Otherwise our Abhay Rocks ..n when he really does live his death..I'll be the happiest..!! 

Edited by NIDIZ - 04 May 2011 at 12:02pm
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Correction...Abhay is not in Romance mode with Pia. He knew that Pia is meeting Haseena at 6 PM and that is why he also came out with a Plan with exact time to know if Pia will tell him anything. Earlier too he asked her out for Dinner knowing that she had plans to go out with Sid and see what she says. Why can't he straight away ask her what she is hiding than all that Drama?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--pyar-ishk

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Correction...Abhay is not in Romance mode with Pia. He knew that Pia is meeting Haseena at 6 PM and that is why he also came out with a Plan with exact time to know if Pia will tell him anything. Earlier too he asked her out for Dinner knowing that she had plans to go out with Sid and see what she says. Why can't he straight away ask her what she is hiding than all that Drama?
If they would have been so open to each other then there is no problem ..all happy go lucky LOL

But you see piya cant say about her plan as she thinks abhay dont like sid ...and might interfere in what she is up to . It make sense for her not to tell ...and so is abhay cannot explain why she shoudn; meet sid

CATCH 22 ..situation ...jsut cant help with the situation they are
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
First of all abhay was not in romance mood...he just wanted to test if she tells what she is upto tomorrow at 6' o clock...so he asked her whether they can go for movie so that she can say what her plan is...but unfortunately she did not say anything rather said she is busy...

he did the same way 2 days before also, he asked her whether they can go out for dinner after knowing sid's plans of taking pia to the haveli...but she says she has some test...so thats when he caught her saying that she is lying as he knows she is going out with sid...
-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hello-

Really? He was in romance mood?lol...then i must have missed something, he barely looked at her when she left:( and was more  lost in his thaughts. Both the last times dinner offer and this times movies offer was so he could figure out her plans or stop her from going. it wasnt really a romantic purpose behind it sweety.

Ye Abhay na! LOLseems he will only ask her on a date whenever he feels its needed to stop her or know abt her:(...never have he asked her in usuall times,lol...hope he asks for a date later on aswell, would be cute to see em at the movies,lol

as for Piya not telling her plan. well, Abhay seems not intrested in the case as he have shown and is totally against it whatsoever without giving any reason. and well these two's secret keeping is  a huge problem, with Abhay's hiding the truths and secrets as the biggest problem. so its from both sides. both are somehow justified in their ways.
But anyways, this is the way creatives have decided to create the upcomming drama, so i'll just get along. although i have found yestredays and todays epsidoes extremly boring and dragging. hope comming weeks will be better. wished we had some proper AbhayPiya at least , there was room for it, instead of the other scenes drags.
So true!  Abhay  should take Piya out for dinner or movie  withuot any purpose.
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Arre yaar..Abhay asked for movie to protect her and to know what she is plannig as she wants to meet Haseena that time.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index