Posted: 12 years ago
Friends i really felt sad 4 abhay after watching today's episode,he was totally in mode of romance with piya and even asked her 4 going out on a cinema but piya toh name se hi piya hain woh toh dushro ki problems solve karne main maza ata hain...agar meri girlfriend hoti toh kabhi aisa nehi karti infact woh toh harwaqt mere saath time spent karne mein interested hain...anyways guys d main point is agar piya aise hi abhay ko hurt or talti rahi toh baad mein bohut dukh hoga usse...she said dat parsoo challe...aren piya parsoo kyun saturday tak ruk jawo maha episode mein film toh dekhne hi wali ho...so just wait...so friends did u feel bad wen piya didn't share her plan or secrets with abhay rather she wanted to know everything abt him..plz comment guys what do u think about dis?

Really? He was in romance mood?lol...then i must have missed something, he barely looked at her when she left:( and was more  lost in his thaughts. Both the last times dinner offer and this times movies offer was so he could figure out her plans or stop her from going. it wasnt really a romantic purpose behind it sweety.

Ye Abhay na! 😆seems he will only ask her on a date whenever he feels its needed to stop her or know abt her:(...never have he asked her in usuall times,lol...hope he asks for a date later on aswell, would be cute to see em at the movies,lol

as for Piya not telling her plan. well, Abhay seems not intrested in the case as he have shown and is totally against it whatsoever without giving any reason. and well these two's secret keeping is  a huge problem, with Abhay's hiding the truths and secrets as the biggest problem. so its from both sides. both are somehow justified in their ways.
But anyways, this is the way creatives have decided to create the upcomming drama, so i'll just get along. although i have found yestredays and todays epsidoes extremly boring and dragging. hope comming weeks will be better. wished we had some proper AbhayPiya at least , there was room for it, instead of the other scenes drags.
Edited by -Hello- - 12 years ago

paagal pia, dhat tere ki pehli baar abhay ne apni kanjoosi nahin dikhaayi🤣

paise kharch kar raha tha😲😲😲😲😲😆😆, piya baby aisa mauka baar baar nahin aata😆
bahut ho gayi samj sva, hume bas chahiye abhay seva, yun toh itnaa tadapti ho abhay ke liye , uske saath kiss karne ko all time ready , ab jab abhay khud pukaar raha hain toh ditching not fair, piya , sudhar jaao😛😆😆
romance & ABhay

u might b joking ðŸ˜†

anyways ABhay ne Piya se movie k pucha just to chk where is she going 2morrow at 6 pm

Originally posted by intruderfast

paagal pia, dhat tere ki pehli baar abhay ne apni kanjoosi nahin dikhaayi🤣

paise kharch kar raha tha😆, piya baby aisa mauka baar baar nahin aata😆
bahut ho gayi samj sva, hume bas chahiye abhay seva, yun toh itnaa tadapti ho abhay ke liye , uske saath kiss karne ko all time ready , ab jab abhay khud pukaar raha hain toh ditching not fair, piya , sudhar jaao😛😆😆

sahi kaha...pia time for ur love exam...show that u excel in that too and get scholarship😉 
Originally posted by Radhajee

sahi kaha...pia time for ur love exam...show that u excel in that too and get scholarship😉 
wohi toh yeh zasoosi karne se kyaa milega, ulta abhay phir se watchmangiri pe lag jaayega😆
Originally posted by -Hello-

Really? He was in romance mood?lol...then i must have missed something, he barely looked at her when she left:( and was more  lost in his thaughts. Both the last times dinner offer and this times movies offer was so he could figure out her plans or stop her from going. it wasnt really a romantic purpose behind it sweety.

Ye Abhay na! seems he will only ask her on a date whenever he feels its needed to controll her or know abt her:(...never have he asked her in usuall times,lol

as for Piya not telling her plan. well, Abhay seems not intrested in the case as he have shown and is totally against it whatsoever without giving any reason. and well these two's secret keeping is  a huge problem, with Abhay's hiding the truths and secrets as the biggest problem. so its from both sides. both are somehow justified in their ways.
But anyways, this is the way creatives have decided to create the upcomming drama, so i'll just get along. although i have found yestredays and todays epsidoes extremly boring and dragging. hope comming weeks will be better. wished we had some proper AbhayPiya at least , there was room for it, instead of the other scenes drags.
What abhay controlling piya ...???? He didn't go to piya to control but to get info from her . His intention was to know what piya is going to do next day .
Abhay asked Piya for movie just to protect her. He wasn't in romantic mood. Actually he was tensed what Piya is upto. And on the other hand Piya is trying to reunite sid with his parents. Her intention is very good but little does she know that sid isn't a good person.
Originally posted by abhaylove

What abhay controlling piya ...???? He didn't go to piya to control but to get info from her . His intention was to know what piya is going to do next day .

oh sweety chillax😆...didnt mean in a bad way. i mean like controlling as in stopping her from like going to sid the other day, or today to know abt her plan for tomorrow. and its not a bad thing, so no hard feelings. i just feel its not the best way and seriously these two birdies need to talk and have a proper converastion real soon!lol.
would love to see Abhay asking her on a date in a normal situation later on. would be supecute to see them in the movies. like Piya beeing lost in the movie and Abhay beeing lost in Piya😳😳and viceversa,lol
Edited by -Hello- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Hello-

oh sweety chillax😆...didnt mean in a bad way. i mean like controlling as in stopping her from like going to sid the other day, or today to know abt her plan for tomorrow. and its not a bad thing, so no hard feelings. but seriously these two birdies need to talk and have a proper converastion real soon!lol.
would love to see Abhay asking her on a date in a normal situation later on. would be supecute to see them in the movies. like Piya beeing lost in the movie and Abhay beeing lost in Piya😳😳and viceversa,lol
Controlling is quite negative ...so 😆😆😆. Yes stopping ...thats what he did 😛. 
Yes talking does help to sort out the issues...but that in there nature and moreover there relationship is still not to level where they can open up completely .
Wooo abhay asking for date ...but good to see there romancing in different way ...CV can shows us something more than what we have been seeing in abhlya