Khuda Aur Mohaabat: English Novel!!. - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@sweetsammo,..hahaa,...ya weren't meant to tell her,..she was meant to guess,..😑..but anyways,..hahaa,..;P...hmm..n yah,..i was looking forward to a post of ya's,..i mean,..you've been liking posts in this topic,.but aint commentoing,..:|...but i guess merey "kwaish" ajj poori hogayi!!..hahaa!!...ya welcomeez btw,..;D
wida thumbnail
ohmyy I LOVEE YOUUU
i havent seen the drama.. but i wanted to watch teh drama after reading the novel :D
heardd so many good things about it
thank youu so much
i cant waitt till my examss are overr and can start reading thiss..
i dont like reading books.. but so excited to read thisss :D
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u sooo much 4 the novel sweety ...before this i never read any novel will defo try to complete this oneπŸ˜ƒ
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

RES

*Edit: Finally unreserving it. πŸ˜†

First of all a Big Thanks to you for posting the whole novel πŸ€— 
and... and not to forgot in English.. Thankyou sooo much. πŸ˜ƒ 

You dont know how crazzy I got after this one, I and my friend went to an book store and tried to find it like crazzy peoples. The owner told us that she didnt had it, so we asked her to give us the original novel, she booked it for us from Pakistan, and we were crazzily asking her about the english version all the time. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & then one beautiful day my eye went on this topic, and I was jumping and dancing.. πŸ˜† 
Thankyou so much again. πŸ€— Thats very sweet of you.

I am actually having some probs ... not so much but only some few words are difficult for me to understand. Hammad's urdu is so good, that I cant even reach 25% of his urdu. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Now cooming to the point. I'm not gonna read it now, as I want to watch it finsih first. I am on the 9th epi.. then maybe I will watch it..
but I am thinking of waiting for the season 2 as I dont want to spoil my suspense. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Season 2 finish hojayge, then I will read it.

I am also thinkig of reading the urdu version as well, as this is the original one na. Any recomendation ? 😳

Hina-
Edited by -Hina- - 12 years ago
Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMGGG! Thank you so much!! I wanted to read it so bad, especially after watching KAM and you made my day! Thank you SO MUCH!! πŸ€—
@wida,..ohmy!!..i love you too babes!!..hahaa,..n ya should reallyyy watch it,...its eneded though,...nonetheless it was simpple spectacular,..n i deffo say man ya shouuld watcch itt!!..n samme!!!...i dislikee reading but hadd to read it,..n finished it in like 3 days!!...hahaa,..n all the best for ya exaams!!..-n yaar mujhe bhi wish kardoo!!..mine are starting next week!!..;P...

@faiza di,..;D..ya welcome merey ghur,.(sorry,..couldnt think of anything "meetha-er)..!!..n hmm,..i think that the last one before this was like few years back,..hahaa..n deffo man!..read it,.n then make somee fabbb siggies on itt!!...-pics apni creativity si create karna!!..hahaa,..

@naddiya26,..ya welcome welcome welcome!!.hahaa!...thanks for the comment...:P

@ansarSss...man isse aur koi commplicated naam nahi mila?..;d...just jokiing,..ya welcommezz!!..

@-Hina-...okay firstly loove the namee!!,..n secondly,..lovve the DP..hahaa...;D..n yaar jaldi update kro apni postt!!...thaki main koi dhang ke reply dhoon!..hahaa,..^^

@-Daania-..OMGG!!..you're so welcome!!..n same man!..i wanted to read it soo badly,.n man the link made my day too!...-actually,...day jahibhaar mein,..it made my zindagi!!..hahaa..

thanks very much @all for the great comments n likess!..keep on liking n commenting,..n LOVING KAM!!...sorry for the names...-woner how many times ive said it now,..but ills ay it once more!!...Lots of "Mohabbat"...Chandzz...^~^
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@-Hina-...okay firstly loove the namee!!,..n secondly,..lovve the DP..hahaa...;D..n yaar jaldi update kro apni postt!!...thaki main koi dhang ke reply dhoon!..hahaa,..^^
[/QUOTE]
Oww. Thankyou. 😳 Yah, even I loved it. 😍 Finally unreserved my post, just check it out. You will find it on the previous pg. 😳 Haha, now you can reply me back :)
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much for posting this up! two days to read all of this (only because I am sick or i would've done it in one)

i was looking for it everywhere..   thank you! BEAUTIFUL STORY.. i'm in tears... thank you once again!