Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
thankk u soo muchh forr postingg diss!! πŸ€— i red d last ch!! where was hamad going? πŸ˜›
OMG!!..guys ive just finished reading this novel!..n OMG!!..it is definitely one of the bestive ever read!..the way that Mr.Hashim Nadeem is able to convey such powerful & rather emotional thoughts is incredibly touching!..during the chapter of "the last meeting" i have to admit that my eyes were quite numb,..the force of Maddy's love brought him so many things in life,.despite him loosing his "iman"...(in both ways)..applause for such a brilliant masterpiece!..i shall not write too much now,..for some may get bored..,...but as its said,..

"Kaheeho Ke liye, Khuda Unkey Mohabbat hai, Par Doosro Ke Liye, Mohabbat Unka Khuda Hai"
Edited by jkff - 12 years ago
@viniva sharma,...you are very welcome!...n i dont know,..it doesnt state,..but ya should deffo read the rest as well,.!!...there were many unanswered questions of my heart that i wanted the answer t,.but i didnt get any answer to them,..But still,..I am Incredibly content with Mr.Hashim Nadeem's wordss!...:)

sorry for not taking ya name by the way,..^^
Edited by jkff - 12 years ago
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
abt the name itss okay!!! πŸ˜ƒ yaa d lastt chapter is likee sp good!! m planning to read the whole novel! 😊
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you sooo much for this...πŸ€—...I was looking for an English version for the longest time...Thank you...Going to start reading it asap...cuz exams are finally over...so chutti time.. ...I have been watching the drama online so does anyone know if they are following it correctly with the novel...Thanks...😊
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you sooo much for posting this! β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ Once my exams are over, I shall print it out and read it πŸ˜ƒ Can't wait to see all these chapters in the show, one by one πŸ˜Š

Thanks SOOO much once again!!
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks you so much for the English version πŸ€—
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thank u so much for the eng version... sister u are here as well...
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks a lot

thush and zaara you both here also, now behave here please pleaseπŸ˜†
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the english version..now i am goin it😳