IBICE thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am still playing catch up so yesterday when I was watching the episode where Dev asks Radhika about how the fire happened. Radhka replies "unhe sab kuchh pata chal gaya hai" and Dev went ballistic. He didn't even let her finish about how it resulted into fire. Does that mean he knew Rohan was crazy enough to set the fire as soon as he would know the truth, crazy enough to about to kill someone who he claimed to have loved more than life? And even after knowing this he wanted Radhika to marry him. I think Radhika should be the one yelling at Dev.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i dont think he meant lyk dat. actually when radhika said unhe sab kuch... while hearin dat itself dev got frustrated and told he hate her cz he thinks nw dat radhika tellin truth to rohan has caused all these probs 
SushSathisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobrakapooor

i dont think he meant lyk dat. actually when radhika said unhe sab kuch... while hearin dat itself dev got frustrated and told he hate her cz he thinks nw dat radhika tellin truth to rohan has caused all these probs 

i too think the same
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
definately dev thinks because radhika told rohan the truth -----so radhika is to blame for everything
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dev was just upset that Radhika told the truth to Rohan. His brother is in a coma!  I've feeling he is blaming himself for Rohan condition not Radhika.