Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: trouble_maker

I dont think the focus is on any one couple or character...they all have their parts. But we see it being more on Fawad's character because he's like totally outshining the other three. Maybe its this wild character...or just his brilliant acting and screen presence. Kya chahiye mere sone mone ko. Epic truly! LMAO.

I totally agree bcoz of his wild * cute 😉character aur funny characters r like his bayein hath ka khel 😆
Binu have u seen him in Jutt and bond...🤣❤️
fizii
anne156 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnks for uploading link...waiting for show to be on air...
Hmm well I do think the focus is more on the Fawad-Sanam relationship based on the new promo and the title song. I mean based on everything seen thus far, I think the story goes something like this:
Sanam and Humaima are the somewhat rich and 'sophisticated' city cousins of Fawad and Imran (who are the country bumpkins). They go to the village to visit their cousins and both sides are quite intrigued by the other sides culture and upbringing. Something happens which causes Fawad and Sanam to marry and it is through this marriage that both sides come to accept each other, and both Fawad-Sanam and Imran-Humaima fall in love.

The reason why I think there's more of a Fawad focus though is that there seems to be a lot on Fawad-Sanam and then Fawad with some other girl (maybe Humaima?) in the clips shown. Sadly I didn't see any clips of Imran-Fawad, and whatever we have seen of Imran has been of him going gaga over Humaima. Anyways, promos and a title song alone don't determine a story so for all we know it could probably be equally divided amongst the 4 main characters and the secondary characters.

But yes the shonay monay part is very adorable.

Alizeh: No idea why it got delayed.

Raju: Your welcome and I'll definitely be writing about each of the episodes once they air. Hope to see you around :)
Edited by seert - 12 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seert

Hmm well I do think the focus is more on the Fawad-Sanam relationship based on the new promo and the title song. I mean based on everything seen thus far, I think the story goes something like this:
Sanam and Humaima are the somewhat rich and 'sophisticated' city cousins of Fawad and Imran (who are the country bumpkins). They go to the village to visit their cousins and both sides are quite intrigued by the other sides culture and upbringing. Something happens which causes Fawad and Sanam to marry and it is through this marriage that both sides come to accept each other, and both Fawad-Sanam and Imran-Humaima fall in love.

The reason why I think there's more of a Fawad focus though is that there seems to be a lot on Fawad-Sanam and then Fawad with some other girl (maybe Humaima?) in the clips shown. Sadly I didn't see any clips of Imran-Fawad, and whatever we have seen of Imran has been of him going gaga over Humaima. Anyways, promos and a title song alone don't determine a story so for all we know it could probably be equally divided amongst the 4 main characters and the secondary characters.

But yes the shonay monay part is very adorable.

Alizeh: No idea why it got delayed.

Raju: Your welcome and I'll definitely be writing about each of the episodes once they air. Hope to see you around :)

Ohh after your description, Humaima's promo makes much more sense..i think your prediction will be right..
Fizi: I skimmed through a few clips of Jutt and Bond but it seemed a little immature...definitely nothing like Fawad's polished work later. However I agree that he's played a similar foolish type of character in that show. Nevertheless I think AA is probably going to be more sophisticated than Jutt and Bond.

Raju: Yup but I do still want lots of scenes of Imran and Fawad...hopefully we get to see that.
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: seert

Fizi: I skimmed through a few clips of Jutt and Bond but it seemed a little immature...definitely nothing like Fawad's polished work later. However I agree that he's played a similar foolish type of character in that show. Nevertheless I think AA is probably going to be more sophisticated than Jutt and Bond.

Raju: Yup but I do still want lots of scenes of Imran and Fawad...hopefully we get to see that.

Yeh well said...i agreee he is defo.. a polished actor now...😊