Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
^Oh, that sucks. We have to wait another week.

Ha, same here. I wanna watch it because of the guys too. :P
Don't worry it's just about 6 days so not that bad. Patience is a virtue ;p
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for it despearatleyy..seems more like a fun drama..lets see
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have to differ with some of the posts here about saying HUMAIMA is going to be the most least likable character, or not many ppl are interested in her, nor her promo does not attract the audience..well the last point is WRONG..

If you just look at youtube, under AkbariAsghari account, where they have the four promos..Humaima has 1,327 views (which is the MOST from the four) while Sanam just has 541views..now tell me who the majority are not interested in?

Humaima's promo work, first of all she looks amazing, esp in the part when she is dancing, and not only that, but the dialogue abt her in the promo is so funny and real..how you cant judge someone just bc they speak urdu and wears shulwar kameez..her promo is the aspect that attracted me to watch this serial..

Edited by raju786 - 12 years ago
wida thumbnail
cant wait for nextt weekk
especially becausee off imrann abbas :D
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kiya chahie mere shone mone ko...=p
ufff epic ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: raju786

I have to differ with some of the posts here about saying HUMAIMA is going to be the most least likable character, or not many ppl are interested in her, nor her promo does not attract the audience..well the last point is WRONG..

If you just look at youtube, under AkbariAsghari account, where they have the four promos..Humaima has 1,327 views (which is the MOST from the four) while Sanam just has 541views..now tell me who the majority are not interested in?

Humaima's promo work, first of all she looks amazing, esp in the part when she is dancing, and not only that, but the dialogue abt her in the promo is so funny and real..how you cant judge someone just bc they speak urdu and wears shulwar kameez..her promo is the aspect that attracted me to watch this serial..

I'm sure Humaima Malik has her own set of fans and people appreciated her in the promos. However everyone has different opinions and while one set of people might have liked her promos, another set didn't. It's the same for the other actors.

Personally, the only reason I was and am excited for this show is because of Fawad and Imran. I became a big Fawad fan after Dastaan and hence I had wanted to see Fawad and Imran together in a drama. I know many people are big fans of Fawad and Sanam and that's why they want to see AA but for me it's just about the two guys. I don't care about Sanam, or Humaima. Nevertheless seeing the promos, I feel that Fawad may have been given the meatier role. But of course opinions may differ and I'm sure for you and others it might be Humaima, Imran or Sanam.
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 oh nooo ... this show got delayed??? whyyy???  

cool promo .. thanks a lot for posting it seert ðŸ˜³

@seert - yeah i think so too .. Fawad's role definitely looks better than Imran's ... and i think he is gonna outshine Imran in this one ... i should know cuz i have seen Fawad's promos like a thousand times already ðŸ˜† and .. still counting ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seert

I'm sure Humaima Malik has her own set of fans and people appreciated her in the promos. However everyone has different opinions and while one set of people might have liked her promos, another set didn't. It's the same for the other actors.

Personally, the only reason I was and am excited for this show is because of Fawad and Imran. I became a big Fawad fan after Dastaan and hence I had wanted to see Fawad and Imran together in a drama. I know many people are big fans of Fawad and Sanam and that's why they want to see AA but for me it's just about the two guys. I don't care about Sanam, or Humaima. Nevertheless seeing the promos, I feel that Fawad may have been given the meatier role. But of course opinions may differ and I'm sure for you and others it might be Humaima, Imran or Sanam.

Thanks for your reply😳, i agree with you, and respect your views..its fun to have different choices, bc if everyone likes the same things the world would be boring, thanks for opening the thread, and looking forward to read your reviews abt the drama in the future inshAllah😃
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think the focus is on any one couple or character...they all have their parts. But we see it being more on Fawad's character because he's like totally outshining the other three. Maybe its this wild character...or just his brilliant acting and screen presence. Kya chahiye mere sone mone ko. Epic truly! LMAO.