Akbari Asghari Promos (Updated 22 May) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
@seert: Hey..why arent you on FB these days ? I miss your posts on my wall.
I really want to..but I dont think I'll be able to, my exams have started and they'll be ending on the 31st. Btw did you check out the vidlet I made on Akbari-Asghar ? And oh yeah this reminds me, we need to come up with names for both the jodis in AA..since all 4 of them have similar names.
^Sorry Aliza, been busy and sorta inactive on FB. Come back soon once you're done with exams. We need to discuss this new show like crazy and of course the couple names ;D
Lol damn thank God for Fawad and Sanam in the promos. Imran and the other chic's promos left me just cold despite of their characters being vivacious and full of life. That only explains that Akbari and Asghar are going to remain the center of attraction during the show and I don't mind at all because these two are like fine wine...they only keep getting better. Imran should stick to lover boy roles...I can't buhleeve he had frozen expressions for his character sketch. What a pity...and more of a pity cuz I am still somewhat his fan.

When does the show air??
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
Zainab?! Wowzers...it's been ages since we talked.

I agree Imran's acting is not the best (kinda sucks that it's his profession though) but still he seems to be improving. I think his character might be like one of those shy guys who freak out as soon as they come within a few feet of a girl. Defintiely not excited for the Humaima girl's character.
In terms of Fawad and Sanam, I think they get married in the show and then learn to live with each other. Some of the pictures released seem to suggest that. Anyways I don't even care much about Sanam but I do want to see Fawad and a Fawad-Imran bond...lol I think Fawad's acting will rub off on him. Plus I'm still somewhat of an Imran fan.

It airs on 21st May at 8 pm...I put that up on the first post.
hmm,..i dont really know what to say..:|...i havent seen Fawad before,..but haveheaard a loot about him!!..;P..n honestly,..i don't really like hunaima,...:(...dunno why,..:(..but for some reason,...the promo's don't seem to attract me too much towards the show,..:(..n i seriously dislike him with this malik chic...:(...but i wonder what the show is even about...i think that fawad is gona marry sanam,.a/c to the pics,.n i think that they'll make quite a nice couple..;)..looking forward to seein' em!!..:D...n that leaves immi for that malik chic..:(..hope the drama is better than the promos...:)
Edited by jkff - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jkff

hmm,..i dont really know what to say..:|...i havent seen Fawad before,..but haveheaard a loot about him!!..;P..n honestly,..i don't really like hunaima,...:(...dunno why,..:(..but for some reason,...the promo's don't seem to attract me too much towards the show,..:(..n i seriously dislike him with this malik chic...:(...but i wonder what the show is even about...i think that fawad is gona marry sanam,.a/c to the pics,.n i think that they'll make quite a nice couple..;)..looking forward to seein' em!!..:D...n that leaves immi for that malik chic..:(..hope the drama is better than the promos...:)

Chand you haven't seen Fawad's work before? Damn! You have to watch Dastaan...trust me he'll win you over with his acting and his pairing with Sanam is probably the best Pakistani tv has seen in recent times. Seriously though, stop reading this and watch that drama. And he's done other work too...he's also a singer. Check out this thread: |^|^| Star Of The Week: Fawad Khan |^|^| for more info on his work.

I think Humaima might become everyone's least favorite character...and this too with that Asma Abbas lady in the show. The story however is based on a play/novel? written many years ago. There's already a drama on it but it's about 30 years old. They've changed this one a bit though since they wanted Sanam and Fawad together hence we have Akbar and Asghari as a pair and Asghar and Akbari as another.
Edited by seert - 12 years ago
Just saw these on TV, Fawad's promo is soo freaking awesome! The other ones don't even come close. lol. Really looking forward to this show now!
K so I added the song and the new promo. The show hasn't even started yet but I think Fawad will be the actual star. Plus I think the show focuses a lot on Fawad and Sanam.
Wasn't it suppose to start yesterday? :s

Promo looks nice but I wish there was more of Imran.
@mariaa.xo: It was but then it got delayed by 1 week. Actually I was hoping to see more Imran too...the reason why I was and still am looking forward to this show is to see Fawad and Imran together. I don't care about the female counterparts. Edited by seert - 12 years ago