Akbari Asghari Promos (Updated 22 May) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
^True that. They all look very different from whatever we have seen before. And it starts on 21st May at 8 pm on Hum tv...I put that up on the first page.
OMG... fawad's promo is the bestestt.. rofl! his expressionsss.. truly priceless...sighhh!
SEEING d promos durin every break on hum tv...lovin dem
m lovin sanm's d most mayb coz of dat rockin music n scenes but lovin hers d most
Originally posted by Zarwulicious

OMG... fawad's promo is the bestestt.. rofl! his expressionsss.. truly priceless...sighhh!

OMG me tooo ðŸ¤£ although i am a huge Imran fan ... but i think Fawad is far better than Imran he just nails it in this ... hands down ðŸ˜†
I've been watching these promos on tv..and eee I'm so excited !!!
And I agree with whoever said Fawad's promo is the best..he just rocked it..lol doesnt even look like its him..his expressions are awesome..cant wait to see his pendu-ness..😳😆

Edited by Aliza.. - 12 years ago
Mhm, Fawad's promo is the best one. Seriously his character seems like so much fun and it's so unlike Hassan, the very elegant and passionate idealist. I think I'm gonna like him more in this show than Dastaan. Oh guys based on the pictures I think him and Sanam marry in this show and then both sorta learn to live with each other...
Anyways seems exciting, and even Imran's role looks good.

Oh btw Fawad fans please do look at these topics: |^|^| Star Of The Week: Fawad Khan |^|^| and COTW: 1st Caption Contest...On Fawad!

Finally, OMG Aliza! It's been such a long time...you better be more active here now that AA is airing soon!
Originally posted by Aliza..

I've been watching these promos on tv..and eee I'm so excited !!!
And I agree with whoever said Fawad's promo is the best..he just rocked it..lol doesnt even look like its him..his expressions are awesome..cant wait to see his pendu-ness..😳😆

even i cant wait !! i know he is gonaa rock it...
dont like paindus but this pendu is aweseme 😆
I love the paindo-ness too...that's the one word that stuck to me when I was done watching the promo and I love how it ends on him with his eyes closed yet moving his eyebrows up and down.

Oh, oh if you guys check the second post on page 2 then you'll see that I was the first to say Fawad's promo is the best and then it's Imran's ;D

i also loved it.. it was too funny,. 🤣 now i cant wait till may 21st