mil gayi aksh mil gayi... :))) - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
What an emotional episode... 😭 Naksh were awesome today...felt like giving them a hug...
Akshi ka thirst wala scene was mind blowing...woh scene dekhke laga bhagwan kisi ko aisi situation mein na dale...I cried a lot after that scene...
Naitik ko dekhke bohat bura laga...the guy cnt tell anyone what he is going thru...I think he wl breakdown in front of akshi...nd I m w8ing for that scene. I want him to share his fear nd pain with akshi...
I m nt clear abt RB's role in naitik's life... πŸ˜• is he just there to say yes DJ...
I mean ur pregnant D-I-L is missing...ur son must b going thru lot of pain the least he could hv done is hugged naitik...instead of showing dadi nd family ka faltu scene they shld hv shown us father-son talk...RB is the weakest char in YR.
Akshi ka last expression I loved it... πŸ˜ƒ Chalo baba w8ing for tommorow... 😍
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

What an emotional episode... 😭 Naksh were awesome today...felt like giving them a hug...
Akshi ka thirst wala scene was mind blowing...woh scene dekhke laga bhagwan kisi ko aisi situation mein na dale...I cried a lot after that scene...
Naitik ko dekhke bohat bura laga...the guy cnt tell anyone what he is going thru...I think he wl breakdown in front of akshi...nd I m w8ing for that scene. I want him to share his fear nd pain with akshi...
I m nt clear abt RB's role in naitik's life... πŸ˜• is he just there to say yes DJ...
I mean ur pregnant D-I-L is missing...ur son must b going thru lot of pain the least he could hv done is hugged naitik...instead of showing dadi nd family ka faltu scene they shld hv shown us father-son talk...RB is the weakest char in YR.

RB ki baat mat karo...😑 he was so cool with it...uske dimaag mein toh dinner ki rings baj rahi hogi...PS mein how casually he came n said that they should now go back home...n when Natik said he wanna stay back...he had to be fine with it.. n then he didn;t even let complete Vish his dialogue bas bekaar ka phone baja n Gayatri ko haan haan karke nikal gaya bina kuch kahe...bas he had to run home... koi kaam ka nahi...just good for nothing...he shouldn't be referred as bauji also...doesn't deserves that title...
Originally posted by FLGators

Have a good vacation, YR ko bhool jao for a few days & enjoy. Itna accha trip hai & here you are cribbing...🀣

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hai na..?? but khud ko samjhana mushkil hai yaar... abhi se ghar mein munh latkakar baithe hai...kuch anhi ho sakta hamara...Sabi bhi usi waqt jaa rahi hai...🀣
tafseer pls watch thay are showing  new promo after watching plsss give update.
Originally posted by Tafseer

RB ki baat mat karo...😑 he was so cool with it...uske dimaag mein toh dinner ki rings baj rahi hogi...PS mein how casually he came n said that they should now go back home...n when Natik said he wanna stay back...he had to be fine with it.. n then he didn;t even let complete Vish his dialogue bas bekaar ka phone baja n Gayatri ko haan haan karke nikal gaya bina kuch kahe...bas he had to run home... koi kaam ka nahi...just good for nothing...he shouldn't be referred as bauji also...doesn't deserves that title...

Really by each passing day RB's char is going to kachre ka dabba πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Completely agree with u.. Today naksh were brillient.. Both remembering each other was so emotional.. 😭

Munna sabko dilasa de raha tha but andar se toh wo bhi tuta hua tha.. Bechara apna hal kisiki ke sath share bhi nai kar paa raha tha.. I too want him to break down in front of Akshara.. That scene would be worth watching.. 😍

RB toh bilkul hi bekar hai.. Never seen a father son scn between between both of them.. I think naitik ke shadi ke baad ek scn hua tha whr rb was making him understand how life changes after marriage.. Apart from that i dnt remenber any of there scns πŸ€”

Overall 2days epi was gud.. Little bit of dragging in bet but naksh scns n specially last scn made up for it.. Loved therir expressions in last sbn.. Now I am eagerly w8ing for 2morrow. πŸ˜ƒEdited by pari1508 - 12 years ago

It was a wonderful episode, Akshara coming up for air & then slowly tiredness took over. She looked defeated, almost giving up. She then very aptly recalled dadi's advice & her face lit up recalling the last few sweet memories she shared with Naitik...😍 Naitik at the same time so helpless, he would do anything to bring her back but still trying to be a pillar of support for his familyπŸ‘ BM & Shaurya did a good supportive role, first trying to stop Rajsri's incessant flood of tears. Loved Rajsri's gesture when she kissed Rashmi's hand, almost like she was clinging on to hope...very beautiful...

There were some really pakau moments too, very poor acting by dadi & co. Not sure what Kaki was trying to do, laugh or cry? Only person who showed realistic emotions was Dhania...TG, no Bhola's crying...🀣Akshara didi missing & Bhola not crying? Aisa ho saktha hai? Maybe they just forgot about poor Bhola...🀣DJ-Vish scene was equally pakauπŸ₯± Did Payal finally get through to G3? I doubt it, the woman is hard to please...🀒 RB was just there for photo op...

2 days of endless tension & tears! Well, I wish I were one of those who could just cry & let it all out but unfortunately I'm not wired that way...πŸ˜• I cannot get it out of my head' My head hurts with all the tension & tears. Aur rona nahi dekha jayega... As beautiful and emotional as the episode was I cannot take it anymore. Itna tension, itne saare emotions aur bardaash nahi hoga; pls jaldi happy ending dikhao...Pura week rona, dhona...😭 Aaj ke baad Hina ke vacations cancel...πŸ˜† 

Kuch happy happy dikhao...pls...πŸ₯³ Oh God,  pls let it not be Rashmi's shaadi... πŸ₯± In that case I take my plea back...πŸ˜†

Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
Originally posted by FLGators

It was a wonderful episode, Akshara coming up for air &
then slowly tiredness took over. She looked defeated, almost giving up. She
then very aptly recalled dadi's advice & her face lit up recalling the last
few sweet memories she shared with Naitik...😍 Naitik at the same time so
helpless, he would do anything to bring her back but still trying to be a
pillar of support for his familyπŸ‘ BM & Shaurya did a good supportive role, first trying to
stop Rajsri's incessant flood of tears. Loved Rajsri's gesture when she kissed
Rashmi's hand, almost like she was clinging on to hope...very beautiful...

</p>
<p>There were some really pakau moments too, very poor acting
by dadi & co. Not sure what Kaki was trying to do, laugh or cry? Only
person who showed realistic emotions was Dhania...TG, no Bhola's crying...🀣Akshara didi missing & Bhola not crying? Aisa ho saktha hai? Maybe
they just forgot about poor Bhola...🀣DJ-Vish scene was equally pakauπŸ₯± Did Payal
finally get through to G3? I doubt it, the woman is hard to please...🀒 RB was just
there for photo op...

2 days of endless tension & tears! Well, I wish I were
one of those who could just cry & let it all out but unfortunately I'm not
wired that way...πŸ˜• I cannot get it out of my head' My head hurts with all the
tension & tears. Aur rona nahi dekha jayega... As beautiful and emotional
as the episode was I cannot take it anymore. Itna tension, itne saare emotions aur
bardaash nahi hoga; pls jaldi happy ending dikhao...Pura week rona, dhona...😭 Aaj
ke baad Hina ke vacations cancel...πŸ˜†

Kuch happy happy dikhao...pls...πŸ₯³ Oh God, pls let it not be Rashmi's shaadi... πŸ₯± In that case I take my plea back...πŸ˜†

Sarita just for you πŸ€— please do one post like this evey day .your post bring smile on my face and its realy I need right now. In this stress full of my life so when ever you make any funny coment think about me that I will say thank you .you are my true friend πŸ‘ Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
At last  naitik  pahunch gaya  locker  mein ...dadi  ki  part  nahi  hota  na  tho  aaj  hi  naksh  ki  milan  dekhne  ko  milta ...kya  pakayi dadi..jaruri  tha  kya ...g3 ko  sirf  munna  khana  nahi  khaya  paani  nahi  piya  ..ye  aurat  kya  hai  samaj  nahi  aaraha...but  i  loved  munna  a  lot  ...his  expressions  were  too  good...he  showed   his  helplessness  very  beautifully...akshi too...waiting  for  todays  episode.
hats off to all for a lovely episode naksh were outstanding  did't expect that last part but TG akshara is found