mil gayi aksh mil gayi... :))) - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aditi7

every 1 was applyin dirrerent means 2 show their grief,,the ladie s were cryin,mens were talkin 2 each oter,,n wat abt naitik yaar...he was so helpless. he was not able 2 say anythin wid ny1...nw want naitik 2 say everythin in front of akshra only,,as she did wen naiti was missin...such a emotional moment it wld be...😭😍

I too want naitik to share his feelings to akshara when she was missing... akshara could feel naitik's concern n pain for her...
Originally posted by saman.17

haa lekin pehle sabhi gharwaalo se toh nipat le pata nhi dono ko kab baat karne ka mauka milega hope kal hi yeh scene mil jaaye...😃
are waise ghar k sabhi log bade hi samajhdar hai unhe pata hai ki bahu ko araam ki zaroorat hai ...isliye koi bhi zyaada tym waste nhi karenge Naksh k
Edited by sameera_naksh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by saman.17

acchi baat yeh thi ki akshara sirf naitik ko yaad kar rahi thi dono ek dusre se kitna pyar karte hai haayyyeee kisiki nazar na lage mere naksh ko...☯️

wen they both were rememberin each other,,,,tat was a best 1👏
nw after dis thre vl b more luv betwn them...😊
Originally posted by saru.g

I too want naitik to share his feelings to akshara when she was missing... akshara could feel naitik's concern n pain for her...

every time Akshara was saying ki 'maine kisi ko bataya nahi ki main yahan hoon, Naitik ko kaise pata chalega'...chalo Cvs ne sense dikhaya is track mein...😃  dono sirf ek dusre ko yaad kar rahe the...
im so happy.. loved the episode today.. i mean the way akshara and naitik were crying and waiting endlessly for each other.. wow.. i had tears in my eyes watching the epi.. DIMRI.. hat's off to u.. seriously u did a great job today..
Originally posted by Tafseer

every time Akshara was saying ki 'maine kisi ko bataya nahi ki main yahan hoon, Naitik ko kaise pata chalega'...chalo Cvs ne sense dikhaya is track mein...😃  dono sirf ek dusre ko yaad kar rahe the...

jst dont want cvs 2 change their mind nw...want 2 c naksh lyk dis only...concerned fr each other at 1st,,,,,,😊
Originally posted by moonlight08

im so happy.. loved the episode today.. i mean the way akshara and naitik were crying and waiting endlessly for each other.. wow.. i had tears in my eyes watching the epi.. DIMRI.. hat's off to u.. seriously u did a great job today..

yeah...😃 CVs mein achanak se bohot akal aa gayi hai...fabulous epis diye jaa rahe hai...😃 not to forget the fab star cast too..including the Team leaders, our very  own Karan-Hina...👏
Hina is just kamaal yaar...😃 ab baba Naitik ko kaho har jagah apni Akshara ke saath jaaya kare...😃
Originally posted by Tafseer

yeah...😃 CVs mein achanak se bohot akal aa gayi hai...fabulous epis diye jaa rahe hai...😃 not to forget the fab star cast too..including the Team leaders, our very  own Karan-Hina...👏
Hina is just kamaal yaar...😃 ab baba Naitik ko kaho har jagah apni Akshara ke saath jaaya kare...😃
i swear di.. dadi ko chod ke sab awesum the.. hua kya tha unhe muje to samajh nhi aaya kuch..😕
yeah it was really a good episode esp the final part..Akshara's expressions were too good dere <33
Originally posted by moonlight08

i swear di.. dadi ko chod ke sab awesum the.. hua kya tha unhe muje to samajh nhi aaya kuch..😕

Dadi... woh scene bada hi bakwaas tha yaar...i didn;t understand what she was saying...😕 😕
thoda drag kiye 2nd part...n SP is so badtameez...nowadays 1 coming up, they show two times...😡