Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
i was bawlin' during dhammu's mj band lol
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

at jais and siddhesh's moment wht i saw is drama

cant forget the moment where dharmesh comes back to the stage, remo holds his arm, dharmesh looks back, remo takes off the mj band and haila dharmesh expression
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ufff..when Dsir went to hug Remo, and Remo held him back and in a time span of 1 second, he put his hand on his arm to get the Mj band out, UFFF I watched those moments in the slow version,fast version,medium version..I can't get over it...I was crying all along! I cried all the 100X I watched it! That was such a K3G moment..aaa! first time I saw Dsir's smile in his tears..never saw him cry like that before. To be honest, whatever moments come now, I know that NONE can beat that moment. It was just something about the emotions and expressions..no words just feelings!😳 Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
Payal9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just fell in love with D-sir all over again after that MJ band waala moment ❤️...itne sacche or saaf dil waala aadmi i have never seen 👏 
D-sir, keep rockinnggg!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I liked 2 moments. One was Dharmesh's one and the other was Jai's one. Both were very sweet. But of course I voted for Dharmesh :)
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dharmesh Sir and the MJ band!
Cool_Ishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So far the most emotional scene I have scene on DID stage is Amar's last performance in DID2 after his exit on Friday. None of the above mentioned come even close to that.