India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

My Thoughts for future track..

viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I think soon rohan will be recover and during this period dev radhika will come close to each other..and when rohan  will come out coma then he will not tell the truth about their incomplete wedding..he deffiently will say lie..that radhika is his wife..and then dev will be heartbroken..and i think rohan will say lie about their in complete wedding only for sake Badi ma..b'coz rohan loves radhika and she will do convience rohan for this ..only for her own motive ..and then radhika will trying to bring the truth in front of everyone that she is not rohan's wife... 
plz share your thoughts...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sinharubyshobrakapooorfatssrilanka

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
No this cannot happen rohan can't tell lie i think he will help radev unite if he really cares abt radh but can't say anything for sure as every future  track we predict is different from the serial wholely

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viprakshianu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
.but some where in a vedio I heard...when Dev come closer to Radh...Radh will go away And when Radh will come closer to Dev...Dev will go away...please correct me if I am wrong...Disapprove
 so I have a feeling that when Rohen came out from coma He will say the truth...case he is angry with Radhika...
but may be I think you are right...dear

Edited by anu17 - 04 May 2011 at 11:45am
shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
ok i was juz thinkin abt dis. hpe dis hppens. u cant trust rohan. but i thought in other way radh will go to cb huse as rohan's wyf and will help rohan recover frm his comma. everyone will be hppy and dev will strt to lyk her.
             ur thought was also gud. lets see wat hppens
sinharuby Senior Member
sinharuby
sinharuby

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
may be..but wish rohan will not to say lie...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_forever

babygirl198722 Goldie
babygirl198722
babygirl198722

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I THINK HE WILL LIE AND RADHIKA WILL HAVE TO PROVE THE TRUTH LIKE 1
fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I think Radhika will help Rohan to recover & because of this kind gesture Rohan will say the truth about their marraige.During this time Dev will start to come closer to Radhika.But then,she'l leave PB since the marraige was incomplete & Dev doesn't believe in their child marraige. After she 'l leave Dev will try to pacify Radhika to get her back in his life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_foreverYourNightmaredevina22

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

I think Radhika will help Rohan to recover & because of this kind gesture Rohan will say the truth about their marraige.During this time Dev will start to come closer to Radhika.But then,she'l leave PB since the marraige was incomplete & Dev doesn't believe in their child marraige. After she 'l leave Dev will try to pacify Radhika to get her back in his life.
i hope this happens

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_foreverdevina22

Go to top