Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

   
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live Commentary - May 4th, 2011 (Page 7)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11397

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by np18

my cable is not showing imagine. did they show arjun as ...body???


Arjun was shown only in the 1st part where they ended yesterday... after wards they showed a body covered totally with white cloth... no one can make out the face...

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11397

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley121

Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by smiley121

the police will reveal chandu got shot and family will come to know sarja lied and they will not allow him to light the body

thats what i felt too Confused

sumi thats what going to happen i think because they let it on ciffhanger when sarja going to light the body..there is going to be a huge drama tomorrow. sarja's lie will going to make more angry everyone Cry
Smiley i feel that's what they want us to believe... but i feel a surprise awaits us...  or they may come to question what happened to Chandu... maybe there Sarja won't have any answers...


i'm thinking how the police will know about Albela as no one will tell that... i mean the ones who were a witness to that...i would have thought Niru would tell... but isn't she unconscious... and she's not in her senses herself how will she take this bold step...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21894

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by np18

my cable is not showing imagine. did they show arjun as ...body???




Nope they didnt!
smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 2028

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
the police may not know about albela but they should have known that chandu is shot.may be the doctors in the hospital informed about the incident

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 8328

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Smiley the reason i felt that way that they have come to salute Chandu was because they removed their police caps... and seemed to come near the body... & they ended with Sarja's disturbed cum surprised face with tears... and the reason i'm feeling is because if this show is getting over in a month then i guess they would not drag... as already Susheela has fainted... Maruti not in his senses... Sarja is really needed here... anyways let's see what the cvs plan to show...

@bol: dhur...have to face itni saari teardrops just to see  the show ending before hatching anything even...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11397

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley121

the police may not know about albela but they should have known that chandu is shot.may be the doctors in the hospital informed about the incident
yes dear... but the way Sarja threatened him... i feel he won't do it & later he was om good terms with him as he understood Sarja's pain & madness...SmileCry


Anyways let's see what we have in store...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11397

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by sujji0609

Smiley the reason i felt that way that they have come to salute Chandu was because they removed their police caps... and seemed to come near the body... & they ended with Sarja's disturbed cum surprised face with tears... and the reason i'm feeling is because if this show is getting over in a month then i guess they would not drag... as already Susheela has fainted... Maruti not in his senses... Sarja is really needed here... anyways let's see what the cvs plan to show...

@bol: dhur...have to face itni saari teardrops just to see  the show ending before hatching anything even...Confused
Usma... forget the tear drops... it's Kaps acting which stands out more... ClapStar also the entire star cast is doing a brilliant jobClapStar... feel so bad for them...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 8328

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
how come nobody's posting in our new ED thread???? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index